Prologue

Let's stop to live for a second

 

 

 

Snow was slowly falling down. I blew clouds into the air with my hot breath.
A chuckle was all he gave. I started to wonder what he was so amused about, but before I could say anything, he stared into my eyes, parted his lips and said, “I like you”.

I like you t-”, he interrupted me before I could answer fully.

No, Minhae, I like you in term of loving. I got feeling for you”.

His words hit me like stones. There I stood. I looked into my best friends eyes. All I knew was, that his confession opened a new chapter in our …

 

 

HOLD ON FOR A SECOND!

I will not spoil you to much. Who would tell her story with telling right away who will fall for her?

Let's get back, back, back months before the confession, before things got all chaotic in the relationship between me and my two best friends – Kim Taehyung and Jung Hoseok.

 

My name is Choi Minhae. I am 17 year old and in my senior year at the Cheonnam Highschool. Life is a constant struggle of decisions, free time with friends, homework/school, part time job and love. I am like everyone else. Not the best, neither the worst student. Like everyone else in my age I got a dream, but I am unsure if it is the right decision. If I am some kind of Queenka? Pffff. Am I in a typical kdrama? Queenka do not exist in real life. Nobody is overall popular here. People know you for some reason or they just don't. The year under me know me just for the reason, that I am the best friend of the unofficial ulzzang Kim Taehyung and happy virus Jung Hoseok. I often get ask if I can give Taehyung a love letter from them or play “Chinese whisper” and bring Tae some special message over.

Hobi is easier to handle. He got a girlfriend since a few months. Anyway …

Since when I know them? I know them since kindergarten. I know all there secret and stories from peeing in there bed, to the first broken bone, even to the first – strange I know. They are like my brothers. We spend so much time together, that each others parents count us as family.

 

So where do we begin?... Mhm. Let's begin with last summer.
When I was 16. It was 2 weeks from the start of the second half of 11
th grade away.