allkpop~Disbanded

『MUZIK』| MBK Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded October 31, 2015
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
[BREAKING] MBK Entertainment announce MUZIK's disbandment following Yuri's revealment of having esophageal cancer
October 31, 2015 @ 6:45 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by colors-
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
3233
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Today is supposed to be a day with tricks and treats but it is not that today as MUZIK is disbanding after member Yuri was diagonised with esophageal cancer.

SEE ALSO: Yuri of MUZIK releases first solo album 'Melting' and 'Ice Cream' MV

MBK Entertainment announced the disbandment of MUZIK after news reports revealed that Yuri had esophageal cancer and is currently recieving treatment. The company left this statement;

"This is MBK Entertainment announcing the disbandment of MUZIK who debuted in January of 2015 after many news reports revealed about Yuri's condition. After the leave of M.E in August and when Yuri promoted as a solo artist, Yuri was losing weight unknownlly and with tough coughing. She was hiding her conditions so her fans wouldn't worry and wanted to conitue her schedule as planned. But after going to the hospital she was discovered to have esophageal cancer. The other members of MUZIK have been supporting her as well as her older sister Youngji from KARA. But with this news the other members agreed that promoting after losing two members to personal conditions would not be right and decided to disband MUZIK after ten months together. We wish fans will support the girls in whatever they do and support Yuri in her road to recoverly. We are also in talks with the other three remaining members about their contracts."


This is sading news indeed. We wish full recoverly for Yuri and good luck to the remaining three members of MUZIK!

TAGS

Yuri
MUZIK
Disbandment