Chapter 2: Open Studio

『MUZIK』| MBK Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded October 31, 2015

Grace Hara Yuri
June M.E

*Sitting order. MCs are on the right side

Moon Heejun, the host of the 'PlayMnet' interviews was introducing MUZIK, "Yes welcome to another episode of 'Open Studio' where we interview idols and get to know more about them. Now we have a very recent debut, a girl group. Please welcome MUZIK!"

​M.E started the introduction, "Hello. We are-." the others followed their leader, "MUZIK! Hello," they waved to the cameras and the crowd watching outside. Heejun nodded, "MUZIK welcome." the girls smiled and nodded. 

Heejun looked at the camera, "MUZIK who just debuted is here with us." he then looked at the girls, "How about introducing yourselves?"

M.E went first, she bowed, "Hello my name is M.E. My members refer to me as the "Kid Leader" and I'm the leader of MUZIK." she bowed again and June introduced herself, "Hello my name is June and I'm the lead vocal of the group." she bowed and the back row went. Yuri bowed and spoke quietly, "Hello my name is Yuri and I'm the main rapper of the group." 

Hara smiled wide, "Hello my name is Hara and I'm the wonderful maknae of MUZIK." she put two fingers up. Then Grace went last, "Hello everyone my name is Grace and I'm the main vocal of the group." she bowed.

Heejun, "MUZIK you caught a lot of attention before your debut. With Yuri and June who have idol siblings right?" Yuri and June nodded. Heejun continued, "And Hara and L of Infinite?" Hara nodded as well. June spoke, "My oppa, Sejoon of SPEED knew it could be risky if I debuted in the same company but I wanted to follow in his footsteps and debut. But at least we could see each other more often since we are in the same company." Heejun nodded and looked at Yuri, "And your sibling is Youngji of KARA right?" 

Yuri nodded, "Yes, Youngji unnie is my unnie." she stopped right there and Heejun was waiting for me. Grace saved Yuri, "Compared to Youngji sunbae-nim, our Yuri is on the quiet side." Heejun nodded, "I see, I see." he then directed his attention towards Hara, "There was a lot of hate of course but me and L oppa pushed past that and have been going well for two years now." Heejun nodded, "That's good to here Hara-shi."

Heejun continued on, "Also you are T-ARA's sister group?" M.E nodded, "We are T-ARA's sunabes sister group and like our sunbaes we want to show our color as they did with their songs." 

The segment changed to show baby or younger pictures of MUZIK. Heejun looked at the screen, "First we have M.E."

Heejun, "You look cute M.E-shi. What grade are these from?" M.E pointed to the one on the left, "This was in my second year of middle school and the right one is from my first year in high school." Heejun looked, "You look really young." M.E bowed, a little embarrassed. Next was Grace.

Grace was embarrassed from her pictures and wanted to turn the TV off that showed the pictures. The other members said how cute she looked when was younger. Heejun nodded, "I don't see what's wrong with them Grace-shi." Grace shook her hand, "I looked so weird back then." Heejun looked, "When where these?"

Grace looked at them carefully, "The left one was when I still lived in America, around four years old (Korean age). The right one was when I was in my second year of high school I believe." Heejun huffed out, "You know so far you girls look very pretty as babies, me I look the same." the girls laughed at Heejun's comment but continued onto June's pictures.


Heejun pointed at June's pictures, "See?". "You girls are cute when you were younger." June also doubted her looks to, "People said I was a cute child but I don't think I am. Heejun waved his hands, "Don't worry about your looks June." M.E stepped in, "We actually ranked our looks, only first and second place. We chose June and Yuri as our one and two." Heejun was shocked the girls actually ranked themselves based on their looks, "You girls really did that?" they all nodded. Heejun, "Then should we save Yuri's pictures for last?" the girls agreed but Yuri herself. But no matter the argument Hara was going next.

The other members looked at Hara's pictures carefully and all of them saying how cute Hara was. Heejun, "Hara your a baby back then and I think still now. You have the baby face even though your in your last year of high school." Hara bowed and the compliment, "Thank you." Heejun looked, "How old were you in these pictures?"

Hara thought about it, "The left one I believe was when I was two years old (Korean age) and the right one was when I was six years old (Korean age)." Heejun, "Very young indeed. Now we have our finale, Yuri."

"Your so cute Yuri." M.E said. Yuri bend her head because she was embarrassed herself about her pictures, seeing herself smile. Heejun smiled wide, "Your cute Yuri. I can see you getting very popular just on looks alone." Yuri bowed as her thanks. Grace pointed at Yuri, "That's why Yuri's the visual of MUZIK." Heejun nodded, "I see." 

The next segment was asking questions and pointing a finger stick at the person that best fits the question.

Q1. Who's the most troublemaker?

M.E got the most votes.

Q2. Who is the most caring?

Yuri and June tied.

Q3. Who will be the face of MUZIK?

Yuri won.

The interview was ending as Heejun was concluding it, "We have been here with MUZIK and it has been a fun time. Last words girls?" 

M.E spoke as the leader, "We want to thank the people who have shown MUZIK support already and we hope as MUZIK we can show what abilities we have. And please continue to support us." Heejun nodded, "This has been MUZIK!" MUZIK bowed and waved bye to the cameras and crowd that was watching through the clear windows.