Chapter 4: Ongoing

『MUZIK』| MBK Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded October 31, 2015

The girls weren't that popular yet to have much people calling for them but they did have a few things while they were promoting. One of them was a pictorial with 'High Cut'.

The photoshoot was done in the early morning but after that the girls rushed to the 'Music Core' station and rushed to get ready for the practice stage. Though the girls were tired they gave it their all for the practice stage and felt happy about it.

Backstage the girls felt like falling asleep but M.E checked on each member to make sure they were awake. But M.E had a hard time making sure June stayed awake.

Hara smiled next to Yuri, 'Good luck keeping June unnie awake M.E unnie." June was known as "The Sleepy One" within the group and they all knew it. M.E sighed as she shook June's shoulders, "Ya! Wake up and eat your lunch before you faint onstage." 

June opened her tired eyes slightly, first looking at M.E, then at the other members before yawning once. June was M.E's friend but there are limits. But before M.E could range some more Grace came over with a energy drink and gave it to June, "Here drink this June." 

June nodded and took the whole drink in one shot and said, "Thanks Grace." Grace smiled and nodded. 

Grace went over to Yuri's other side, "You visited the 'Roommate' house right Yuri?" Yuri nodded, "Since we had that one free day I went to see Youngji unnie." she showed the selca she took with her older sister.

M.E looked at the picture, "Did your other older sister visit?" 

Yuri shook her head, "My other unnie was busy with school and work." 

Hara hooked her arm with Yuri's, "Maybe we can all visit as a group next time? I mean it would be nice to see Youngji sunbae-nim again. But it would also be cool to see the 'Roommate's'." 

June more up then before looked at Hara, "Trying to cheat on L oppa?" 

Hara looked shocked, "No way June unnie! I would never cheat on L oppa."

M.E joined the tease, "You sure? There's Jackson sunbae-nim and Seo Kang Jun sunbae-nim." she giggled. Hara huffed, "No way unnies. Me and L oppa are forever." 

M.E and June giggled together but Grace patted Hara's head, "Don't worry. Of course you and L oppa are going to be together." she looked at both Yuri and Hara and smiled. Yuri looked at Grace, "What is it unnie?" 

Grace happily sighed, "You and Hara are going to graduate already. Next month and you'll be out of high school. So fast."

Yuri smiled slightly. Hara let go of Yuri's arm, "We'll be adults soon."

M.E nodded, "It wasn't to long ago we were training to become MUZIK. Over two years of being together and training till debut."

Yuri's expression turned sad, "Though I didn't join MUZIK till last year." Yuri was supposed to join the group Nine Sirens but didn't like the idea of a y concept group within a hip-hop company, so she left and joined MBK Entertainment. 

June came over to Yuri, "Don't think of it like that Yuri-ah. Yes you joined later but your still part of MUZIK, that's all that matters." the others agreed. 

The girls were then called onstage.