Chapter 1: Debut [January 1, 2015]

『MUZIK』| MBK Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded October 31, 2015

"Where here girls finally after those long years of training." said June. MUZIK's leader M.E nodded, "Yes we'll show the people out there who rules the "muzik"." 

Grace was fixing her hair, trying to make it perfect, "We have to look good girls and make the stage perfect." the others agreed but knew Grace was the perfectionist and things had to be done one way or another.  Hara put a hand on Grace's shoulder, "I shouldn't say this but don't panic to much unnie. We'll show that training paid off and show what T-ARA's sister group is!" 

Yuri, who just entered the room sat down by M.E, "This is finally it huh? How we celebrate our New Years." the others looked at each other and knew they rather spend their time with their families and celebrating New Years. M.E put a arm over Yuri's shoulder, "Don't worry. Our families are supporting us this new year that is here." Yuri only nodded and was quiet after that, compared to Youngji, Yuri was the very quiet one. June helped Grace with her "hair problem", though there wasn't really one, "Our families told us they'll be watching our debut stage and contact us ASAP. Even Youngji and Sejoon." Youngji being Yuri's older sister and Sejoon being June's older brother. 

M.E nodded, "There is people supporting us even today when they should be celebrating themselves. But today is an important day for us as MUZIK." the girls have been training for over a year together and couldn't wait to debut. Hara smiled, "Lets make them proud!" she had her hand in a fist. The other girls nodded and did one last fighting before going onstage to record the official debut stage.

M.E started the introduction and the others greeted the crowd and crew, an then their official debut and their careers as Kpop idols began.

After they finished and they heard the crowd clap, even a little satisfied the girls. And since they just debuted there was no busy schedule ahead of them so they went back to the company and practiced a lot more to improve.