Broke

The Nerds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today's weather is so bright. The sun shine brightly and people can hear the birds singing. But however it is a gloomy day for the students because they still have to go to school except for JiEun. As usual, she goes to school earlier than anyone else. Ten minutes later JiEun saw SungYeol entering the classroom, holding a bouquet of flowers. 'That flowers..'

"Yeolie! Good morning." JiEun greet him with a biggest smile she has.

"Oh. Ne." SungYeol answered her coldly.

"SungYeol-ah, what happen to you? Do you have any problem?"

"No-nothing." Though he answered there's nothing happened JiEun could tell there must something happened to him.

"So what's those flowers for?" SungYeol exhaled and sighed. He told JiEun everything. He told her that he likes YeNa and he will propose to her today. He feels so nervous.
JiEun can feels a pang hit her chest. Though she knows that SungYeol likes YeNa, she never expected that SungYeol will propose to her quickly.

"JiEun! What should I do? My heart keep beating so fast. My hands keep shaking too."

Then don't propose her.

"Just relax SungYeol-ah. Take deep breath and close your eyes. I'm sure she'll accept you." SungYeol did what JiEun told him.

"It works! Thanks JiEun-ah! You're indeed my genius bestfriend!"

Yeah.. bestfriend..

JiEun just nodded. Right after that YeNa was entering the class. SungYeol's face redden and he is smilling randomly. He pulls YeNa's wrist and drag her to the secret garden. JiEun follows them though she knows she will be hurt.

"Yena, I like you, very very very much. YeNa-ah, do you want to me my girlfriend?" JiEun saw them from the back of a pilar.

"Boo!" Someone hop on JiEun's shoulder. She startled but she shut quickly before she got caught.

"Yah!! Shhh..." JiEun whispered.

"Hey.. what are you doing here?" MyungSoo saw SungYeol still holding the flowers kneeling at YeNa. "Aah.. So you're spying? Wae? Do you like him?" JiEun take a step back.

"What?! How dare you propose me like that. Who do you think you are! Of course I don't want to be your girlfriend. You are totally ugly, nerd and silly. You are no fun too. Tch.. Who wants to be yours? Ah.. maybe your bestfriend, the nerd Lee JiEun wants. Just ask her out." Then she walked away leaving SungYeol heartbroken.

JiEun wants to comfort him but she can't. She also hurts. She wanted to cry but she can't. MyungSoo hates when someone judging the other by their looks, that's why he still wants to talk to JiEun.

"How dare she! Tch.. she thinks she's the most beautiful girl? Oh gosh I'm so mad." Myungsoo said then he looks at Jieun. She looks really terrible. He knows how she feels but he doesn't know what to do. "He-hey.. don't think too mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter