Changed

The Nerds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day by day SungYeol gets along well with YeNa, while he slowly get distances with JiEun. Whenever JiEun tries to talk to SungYeol he always busy to get YeNa's attention. Sometimes JiEun feels lonely, sometimes she feels she is worthless to be friended.

"SungYeol-ah let's go to the library this saturday! I heard they imported many new novels."

"Mianhae JiEun-ah, I can't. I'm kinda busy." Then he turn his body to YeNa's direction. JiEun can hear that SungYeol invited YeNa to the library where he and JiEun used to go but YeNa ignore him.

"Attention guys, you'll have test on the next three days. I'm sorry I forgot to tell you."

Mrs. Kim told to her class which makes JiEun panic and worried. She remembered too that today is Tuesday when they have free day for study together. They just study together on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. She wrote a note and passed it to MyungSoo who is trying to sleep.

'Yah! You heard it right? Meet me at 4.15 PM at the rooftop.' After read her note MyungSoo sighed and write something.

'No. I can't. I have party tonight. And this is Tuesday, you're genius so you must remember that we have no tutor today, right?'

JiEun read his note and her face became red. She wants to punch him right to his 'handsome' face but if she does, the situation become worse so she need to calm down. She decided to begged at him. There's no way to make him wants to study but begged might works.

'Please MyungSoo-ah. Your score will affect to me so please please please I begged you.' MyungSoo sighed again. He can't stand if someone is begging on him.

'Arraseo but only 1 hour! Tch..' JiEun smiles after read his note. She signed ok to him.

When the school ended JiEun went to the canteen to grab some foods before she lose some energies to teach the . Then she goes to the rooftop. She found out MyungSoo has alteady waitted there.

"MyungSoo-ah mian. I grab some foods before. Wanna some?"

"Tch.. no thanks. Please be faster so I can go faster too." Since school library has closed they went to the rooftop. It was the best place to do everything because there is no one there.

"Open your book page 92." MyungSoo gasped.

"We already reached page 92?!" JiEun face palm.

She became more and more worried about her score, her rank too.

"Just open it. So here we go." JiEun teach MyungSoo patiently. He sighed and yawns for the thousandth times in just 15 minutes but JiEun doesn't give up.

"Yeah~ finally it's been one hour already! I'll go now." MyungSoo put his things to his bag though JiEun hasn't finished teach him. She hold her anger.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter