Why?

The Nerds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Isn't it sad when someone get hurt so much, but they finally can say "I used to it."? Yes it happened to Lee Ji Eun.

For the thousandth times people who say "Let's be friend." with her is actually just used her. She never believed if someone really wants to be her friend, except Lee Sung Yeol. No one wants to talk to her as their real 'friend'.

Ji Eun always thinks what's good with having the good looking face but have no good manners. So she just doesn't care about what she wears and what people judge. How good or bad you are, people always judge, right?

She wore her big spectacles, uniform, she put her books, novels, lunch and stuffs on her bag, ready to go to school. School is like her second home and class is her second favourite room after her room.

She always goes to school earlier than anyone else.

When she arrived at her class she saw SungYeol is already there.

"Annyeong SungYeol-ah!"

"Oh wasseo? Annyeong JiEun-ah!" They smiled to each other.

While spending their times to wait for the school start, JiEun read novel while SungYeol playing his robots which are made by himself. Half hour later they can hear noise from girls' high pitch, signaling the kingkas are coming. They both sigh whenever they come. Such a pity for those girls who try to seducing those kingkas when they never paid for them.

"Argh! Those girls are always wrecking concentrate!" Suddenly JiEun shouting makes SungYeol chuckles.

"SungYeol-ah I don't get it why those girls are always screaming whenever those guys who they called 'kingkas' are coming? Are they disaster or something so the girls screaming like they nearly die?" SungYeol laughing dorkly.

"Yah don't say like that. You might fall at one of them too." JiEun's eyes widden.

"Of course not! I won't!" Yeah I won't SungYeol-ah because I fell at you already.

Yes JiEun fell in love with SungYeol for many years ago but SungYeol didn't notice it. She fell on his personality, manners, and everthing about him. She feels safe and comfort whenever or wherever she is with him.

"Alright class you have a new friend. She is transferred from Busan. P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter