Three

The Nerds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JiEun rolls over her bed, stretching up and rub her eyes. It was Saturday when she is not going to school. Suddenly her phone rang. She grab her phone and see the caller is Kim MyungSoo.

What does he want?

JiEun swipe her phone to answer his calls.

"Yeoboseo?" JiEun can hear his excited voice through the phone.

"What do you want?" JiEun answered sarcaticly.

"Aww.. so rude. At least you must say hello first before you ask what I want."

"Whatever it is. What do you want?"

"I'm already in front of your house."

"Oh.. wait! What?"

"Just open your door! I was already here for half an hour you know!"

"It's your fault. Geez.." JiEun run to the door and yes, MyungSoo was already there, holding some books and some stuffs.

"What are you doing here? How do you know my house?" JiEun asked.

"What else I'll do here? Clubbing? Tch.."

"How do you know my address?"

"Just a small matter. I asked Mrs. Kim your address. And ehrm.." MyungSoo cleared his throat "Don't you excuse me to enter your house?"

"Ah ne.. but you know I just wake up a while ago. Just wait here until I'm done for showering." JiEun points a sofa for him to sit. After 15 minutes later JiEun wears a pair of long trainning pants and long sleeve T-shirts.

"Aigoo.. is this how you really dress at your own house? Tch tch.. really." MyungSoo staring at JiEun from top to toe unbelieveable.

"Thanks to someone who comes to my house on my weekends. I must wear this to make us confortable. It's just two of us here so yeah." 

"Oh.. just the two of us, huh?" MyungSoo got an idea to . He moves his body closer to her. Their face only a few inches.

"Ye-yes.. what's wrong wi-with you?" JiEun moves a step back. MyungSoo laugh so hard makes his stomach ache.

"You must see your face that time. It was hilarious! Really!"

"Tch.. you're really mean!"

"Uhm.. Not really.. well let's start our study."

"Okay. Follow me." JiEun walks to a room. It was her study room which looks like a library for everyone else.

"Woah.. you really like study huh? How can you own this kind of room?"

"Uh.. when my dad still alive he likes read books so he made this room." It was awkward whenever JiEun mention her dad. It makes MyungSoo blame himself to remind JiEun about her late father.

"I see. Let's learn about math! My mood is about math now." MyungSoo changed the topic to make it not awkward.

"Sure." Then JiEun start teach him about last subject they learnt at school. Amazingly MyungSoo can understand it all.

"Wow.. you're not as dumb as I thought."

"What did you say? Yah! How dare you!"

"Don't blame me! You got the last rank for two years. Who won't?"

"Geez.. you forgot what I've said that I ever got first rank on secondary!"

Ah right.. he did. He made his last rank purposely too.

"Just.. Whatever."

After a few hours studying together their stomach started growling. MyungSoo asked JiEun to have lunch at a restaurant but she denied. She afraid if that one of his fans see them going out together they might misunderstand and bully her again.

"Okay, there's no other choice. Cook for me!" MyungSoo commanded.

"What? No way! I'm not your maid!"

"Then, what are we going to do? I'm dying here!"

"Just order something. I kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter