the ugly duckling

The Nerds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo can't wait to go 'date' with Jieun. He has prepared it well. But there's one thing that bother him so much, what should he wear? Formal? Nah it's just a 'date' with his classmate. Simple T-shirt? Nah it's not impressive.

He pulls up some of his clothes but there's none he thinks fits perfectly for him. After long time thinking and pulled 'some' clothes he finally found his long sleeved clothes and dark blue jeans.

"Perfecto!" He smiles widely. He does his hair like a K-pop idol style and ready to drive his car to Jieun's house.

Just another 20 minutes he arrived at her house and rang the bell which placed in front of her house. Just like a flash of light she get out from her house. Seeing him dressed up like that take some seconds for her to take another step.

"Hey!" Myungsoo greet her with his sweetest smile. Snap! Jieun finally back to reality.

"Oh hey!" She greet back at him.

Step by step drives her to different thought. "He is very handsome." "How can I just realised it now?" "He looks good on that sleeve." "He did his hair well." "Oh it's embarrasing!" "Aish I should wear something better than... this." "I should have done my hair better too."

"Uhm.. where we will go?" Jieun said shyly. She didn't dare to look at Myungsoo's eyes.

"Somewhere where can fulfil my curiousity about.." He lowered his head so his eyes can met hers which avoided his and took a step forward.

"You." Myungsoo open the door for her and drive to his family favourite make up and hair dresser.

"Why we went here?" She ask confusedly.

"Just go in and sit." Then he goes to the receptionist and talk something that Jieun can't hear. Not long time later a man approach her and start doing some make over her hair then her face. It took a little bit long so Myungsoo wait at a bench in front side of the room. One hour and half waitting patiently for Jieun, the man called him over. He gawked to see her new style.

"Is she the same girl that-" Myungsoo asked the man.

"Yah! So rude. Who else am I?" Jieun pout. She, herself, was shocked too.

 

**FLASHBACK**

"Aww your hair is really thick and uhmm.. unorganized." He said as he comb her hair. Jieun was just sitting awkwardly. She doesn't used to cut her hair by the other person, especially with hair dresser. She just cut her hair by herself. The man prepared the hair colour for her since it was Myungsoo's order too.

After done it, the man was dumbfounded. "Is that person on the mirror is me?" Jieun ask.

"I'm not sure too, but it's you. Wait a moment I'll do to make over your face. Since you have well skin toned, it wouldn't take long time." After 30 minutes he done make over her.

"Excuse me, what have you done to me?" Jieun said and her watery. "Wa-waeyo?" The man started panic. he wonder if he done something wrong on her face. "Are you a magician or something? The girl in the mirror was totally different when I sit on here." "Ah.. I thought you are mad. It's you. It's really you. Now, wear this dress and this heels. I choose the new arrival and the best one for you."

"Ah kamsahamnida."

**end of flashback**

 

"Uhmm hey.." Jieun calls Myungsoo because the situation is really aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter