do I like you?

The Nerds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's November already when the weather getting cold. We can see people wearing thick jacket, especially the old people who couldn't bear the coldness.

Jieun too, she couldn't bear the coldness of the weather. She wears a quite thick fur jacket though her school mates still wear thin jacket.

It's not wrong to wear any thick fur jacket, but for being the only one who wears that on the early November, the other students still found that was weird.

What makes Jieun feels cold isn't just the weather, but the emptiness without Sungyeol by her side. It's been three weeks after he dates Yena. Jieun never dare to talk to Sungyeol. She scared that Yena might misunderstands and they might break up because of her.

Today the rain falls so hard, the sky starting dark too. Woollim high is one of top school in Korea so no wonder if the rich and smart students only can attend here. Most of the students were fetched up by their driver, some of them drove their car, and here Jieun is, alone waitting the rain will stopped at the lobby. There's no one else anymore. She rub her hands, her cheek and her neck to make them warmer.

She patiently waits as she looking around, then her eyes landed on the stairs. She looks Sungyeol kissing Yena so deep. She can't feels her legs, all she can only feels is the ache on her chest. Warm liquid fall from her eyes. She can't stands watching them anymore so she running in the middle of the rain.

That night, all of her body was shaking. She feels colder than ever. Sweats keep running from her body. She has no strength anymore. Unfortunately her mom was going to Japan for some businness reason. All she can do is laying on her bed.

The next day she got even worse. She couldn't go to school. There're 18 missed calls and 26 messages from Myungsoo. He knows Jieun well, Jieun won't skip school except something very bad happens. As soon as school ended Myungsoo runs to his car. He drives his car so fast to Jieun's house. He knock the door for almost half an hour but no one open it. 

"YAH LEE JIEUN OPEN THE DOOR! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING NOW? LEE JIEUN! O.P.E.N T.H.E D.O.O.R!"

Jieun has no choice to open the door though it needs all of her energy to waste. A click from the door makes Myungsoo more anxious.

"Yah why you-" Myungsoo asked worriedly but he couldn't finish his sentence. Jieun collaps but luckily Myungsoo can grab her fast.

"Lee Jieun, wake up. Yah.. yah.. omo her temperature was so high." Myungsoo quickly takes her to the nearest hospital. Myungsoo ran panickly.

He pickaback Jieun, called the nurse to come quickly. The doctor examine her and said she was okay. Myungsoo exhaled his breath reliefly. Two hours later Jieun opened her eyes, found out that Myungsoo is sleeping on the coach right beside her. He holds Jieun's hand and his head pleaced at the edge of her bed.

Where am I? What is he doing here?

She still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter