Part 8

Changing Tao

            Kyungsoo lowered his head in guilty after Suho lectured him how to be a good brother to his brothers, especially Tao. The leader was so angry when he knew his baby fainted again and it was because of his favorite brother, Kyungsoo.

            Suho sighed heavily as he looked at Kyungsoo who still lowered his head. “I don’t know what made you do that to my baby. Even Baekhyun and Chen made him faint too this afternoon,” he said which made Kyungsoo lift his head up and his eyes widened when he looked at Suho. “So, you did not cooperate with those two guys?”

            Kyungsoo shook his head quickly. “I just knew it now,” he admitted. “Did they put a cockroach in his drink too?”

            “No. They locked him up in the bathroom,” Suho answered. Because Kyungsoo frowned at him confusedly, he decided to explain the story. “My baby asked them to join him bathing and Chen agreed it. When two of them were in the bathroom, Chen excused himself to go out of there for a while because he wanted to take his cellphone. It was a trick of course because Baekhyun locked him up when Chen was already out of the bathroom. My baby was crying when he realized he was locked up and he banged on the door for so many times, but those two guys did not want to unlock it. My baby kept crying for almost an hour until he lost his conscious.”

            Kyungsoo’s mouth was agape after listening Suho’s explanation. He could not believe Baekhyun and Chen would have a heart to do that to Tao. “Why did they do that, hyung?”

            Suho shook his head. “I don’t want to know their reason. You can ask it to them.”

            “Then… what did you do to them? Did you give a punishment?” Kyungsoo asked carefully.

            “Yeah, I did. I warned them not to have a dinner for a week, but my baby asked me to take it back,” Suho answered which made Kyungsoo sighed in relief silently. “But I did not take my words back. I only changed the punishment from a week into three days. They still need it to learn how to be good brothers to my baby.” He was silent for a moment as he looked at Kyungsoo who lowered his head again. “And I will consider what punishment I should give you, Kyungsoo yah. Even though you’re my favorite brother, but it doesn’t mean you can be free.”

            Kyungsoo sighed heavily. He knew this time would come, so he only nodded weakly. “I’m sorry, hyung,” he said. “I didn’t mean to make him faint. I just wanted to know whether he scared of cockroach or not.”

            “But you did it wrongly, Kyungsoo yah,” said Suho angrily. “You could ask it properly instead of doing that. Now he’s fainting because of you. I don’t need your sorry, but you need to say it to my baby.” He got up from his chair and was about to leave Kyungsoo. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

 

***

 

            Tao opened his eyes slowly and he saw Sehun who looked at him worriedly.

            Sehun smiled broadly seeing Tao’s conscious. “How do you feel?” he asked when the older leaned his back on the pillow.

            “I feel nothing, but tired,” Tao answered as he rubbed his eyes. “What’s happened with me, Hunie? Why am I here?”

            Sehun’s eyes widened. “Do you forget about what happened before?” he asked and Tao answered it by shaking his head weakly. Sehun did not know how to explain it, but he needed to. He breathed in for a while before answering his question. “You were fainting after you saw a cockroach in your bubble tea,” he said in a low ton, but Tao still could hear it.

            Tao’s eyes widened after listening to Sehun’s answer and he felt he wanted to puke, so he got up from his bed hurriedly and walked downstairs to the bathroom. He only puked out his saliva, but the sickness in his stomach was not gone. He stop puking after he felt better then he went out of the bathroom in a low pace. He was so tired at the time. When he was about to pass BaekChen’s room, he saw its door was slightly open and he heard BaekChen talking to Kyungsoo seriously about something. He was hesitated for a while, but he decided to listen at them secretly.

 

***

 

            “I don’t believe you guys have the same thinking as me!” Kyungsoo exclaimed. He came into BaekChen’s room after Suho left him alone in dining room to listen at their reason.

            “Oh, you think the same too?” asked Chen then nodded by Kyungsoo in response. “Baekie yah, we have another companion here,” he said to Baekhyun.

            Baekhyun approached Kyungsoo then hugged him tightly. “Now we have someone who knows exactly how we feel,” he said after releasing his arms. He sighed heavily then sat next to Kyungsoo. “We don’t know how to make Suho hyung understand if we want to do something good on his baby. Even he didn’t want to listen to our reason.”

            Chen nodded. “It’s true that we were wrong and we felt guilty about that, even until now, but Tao really needs to stop bathing with everyone because he’s grown up,” he said. “Chanyeol thought the same with us, but he refused when we asked him to join into our mission. Yeah, he was right. Our mission was just too much for Tao.”

            “Guys, we should talk this problem to Suho hyung,” said Kyungsoo in a sudden. “And we should tell him to stop babying him even though he’s his mother. It’s not good for Tao if he’s still being a baby to anyone.”

            Baekhyun and Chen exchanged glances to each other and then sighed heavily in unison.

            Kyungsoo frowned confusedly at their attitude. “Why? You don’t agree with my idea?”

            “No. Of course, we agree, but…” Chen gave a look at Baekhyun, told him to continue his words.

            “It’s about Suho hyung,” said Baekhyun then nodded by Chen. “We don’t know if he wants to listen at us because of our attitude toward his baby this afternoon. He was so angry with us and I bet even until now.” He was silent for a moment then let out of a sigh again. “But if you are the one who will talk about this problem, I think it’ll be okay.”

            Kyungsoo chuckled and shook his head hearing Baekhyun’s last sentence. “I’m afraid it will not turn out right,” he said. “Because I’ve made Tao faint too.”

            Baekhyun and Chen widened their eyes in disbelief. They did not believe with what they had heard and they asked Kyungsoo to tell the whole story to them, so the younger told them everything.

            Without Kyungsoo’s knowledge, Baekhyun slapped his shoulder quite hard, which made him winch in pain. “Why did you slap me?” he asked angrily.

            “Because you put a cockroach in my lovely brother’s drink,” Baekhyun answered as he folded his arms. “Even though I’ve been bad at him, but it doesn’t mean I agree with your attitude. Seriously, Kyungsoo yah… it was disgusting!”

            “But it’s just a toy,” Kyungsoo said then pulled something out of his t-shirt pocket. It was a cockroach, but as he said, it was just a toy. “See?”

            “But you know he’s scared of that thing, don’t you?”

            “Yeah… aw, please, stop slapping me! It hurts,” Kyungsoo begged after getting a slap again from Baekhyun. “Okay, I was wrong. I’m going to apologize to Tao anyway.”

            “Back to the topic,” Chen interrupted. “I think Suho hyung still wants to listen at you, Kyungsoo yah, because you’re his favorite brother.”

            “But…”

            “Just try it!” Chen cut Kyungsoo’s word then the younger nodded weakly in response. “Good! Now tell us what punishment Suho hyung has given to you.”

 

***

an update! sorry for taking so long^^;

how was the story so far? I hope it wont be burdening you ><'

the next chapter is still on process, so please wait for that. I'll work hard!^^

feel free to comment and criticize it and thank you for subscribers who's still subscribing this story! please be patient^^;