Part 4

Changing Tao

            After Kyungsoo left, Tao rushed into SeKai’s room to ask Sehun to join him bathing again, but the maknae refused it, as he promised to Kyungsoo. Tao’s eyes widened after seeing his answer. “Are you cooperating with Kyungsoo now?” he asked in disbelief.

            Sehun nodded innocently. “Because I think he’s right. I mean, why do you never try to take a bath alone, Tao-ssi? What’s so scary about that?”

            Tao face-palmed in frustrate. “Hunie yah, it’s a long story, but the outline is I got trauma for bathing alone. That’s it. That’s why I can’t do it… no, I don’t want to do it alone,” he answered. Then he showed his puppy-eyes at Sehun and started begging him. “Come on, help me for once~”

            Sehun sighed heavily. He knew that this part would come out and he really did hate it. “No. Kyungsoo hyung will strangle your neck if you don’t take a bath by yourself.”

            “Did he say that?” Tao asked in surprise.

            Sehun nodded again. “I don’t want you to be hurt by him, so just take a bath alone. I already promised him that I wouldn’t join you bathing again. It’s not as scary as you think anyway. You should try it once.”

            Tao was silent for a moment as he looked at Sehun and pouted. It seemed like the younger did not want to grant his wish. He sighed heavily, giving up for begging. “It’s okay, Hunie yah. I’m going to take a bath with or without you,” he said weakly.

            Sehun’s eyes widened. He was so surprised with Tao’s answer and he could not believe that the older could give up easily. “Really? Do you really want to take a bath alone?” he asked.

            Tao frowned at Sehun’s question. “When did I say that?” he asked back. “I only said that I would take a bath with or without you.”

            “So?”

            “I’m going to ask my mom to join me bathing,” Tao answered as he smiled at Sehun, who looked at him with his mouth was half opened.

 

***

 

            “Hyung, do you know where my mom is?” Tao asked to Baekhyun who watched tv withChanyeol, and Chen. “I looked for him in our room, but he was not there.”

            “Of course, he’s not in there because he’s shopping right now with Lay hyung and Xiumin hyung,” answered Baekhyun. He frowned after he realized the changing of Tao’s expression that turned sad. “What’s wrong with you?” he asked worriedly.

            “Are you sad because Suho hyung did not ask you to come along?” guessed Chen who suddenly joined them. After Tao shook his head weakly in response, Chen continued asking. “Then why do you look so sad?”

            “Oh, come on, there’s nothing serious about him,” Chanyeol said in a sudden. He smiled naughtily at Tao who frowned at him. “Maybe he’s in his period,” he chuckled after saying those words and it made Tao throw his towel to him.

            “Chanyeol ah, please stop teasing him,” said Chen who was in a good mood at the time. “He’s a male. How could he get period? Silly!” Chanyeol only shrugged at his words then Chen looked at Tao again. “Why do you look for Suho hyung, Tao yah?”

            “I just wanted to ask him to join me bathing,” Tao answered innocently.

            “YAH, Zitao yah!” exclaimed Baekhyun as he got up from the couch. His facewas redden as he stared at the younger-but-taller boy. “I worried about you because I thought you might have a serious problem, but now… seriously, Tao yah… are you kidding me?”

            “See? Just like what I’ve said, there’s nothing serious about him,” said Chanyeol proudly. “Now that Suho hyung isn’t here, what will you do? Ask one of us to join you bathing?” He was silent for a moment, waiting for Tao’s answer, but the younger keep on silence. He threw the towel back to its owner then sighed. “You need to take a bath alone, Tao yah. You’re not a baby anymore!”

            “So, you guys don’t want to join me bathing?” Tao asked in a low tone and looked at the three of them timidly.

            “I’ve bathed,” Baekhyun answered then Chen nodded in response.

            “I don’t want to,” Chanyeol answered firmly. “You really need to do it alone!”

            “You sound like Kyungsoo,” Tao grumbled, but in a few second, he started showing his puppy-eyes again to Baekhyun and Chen. “Just accompany me then~ please~”

            Baekhyun and Chen exchanged glance to each other and then they smiled as if they had a connection to each other and knew what was on their mind.“I will accompany you, Tao yah,” Chen said.

            “Chenie, don’t you dare…”

            “Oh, yes, he does dare, Yeol ah,” Baekhyun cut and smiled broadly at Tao.

            Tao rushed into Chen and hugged him tightly. He was so happy until he could not even say thank you. Chen only chuckled at Tao’s reaction and so did Baekhyun. Only Chanyeol who looked at them with an annoyance look.

 

***


double update! sorry for making you wait more ^^"

well, this story will be random because I'm random lol xD

don't take this story too serious because it's just a fiction

thanks for you who is subscribing this *heart and bow*

go subscribe this if you think it's good lol xD