Chapter 2

Thanks for Being Here

 

“Gomawo, Yoong. I'm lucky to have you as my best friend.” I leaned my head on his shoulder, we silent for a moment. Until there is someone who ruin the moment.

“Hey, babe. We meet again.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We look up and see the guy who fights with Yoona in the parking lot earlier.

“YOUU..!! What are you doing here?? Are you stalking me??” Yoona said irratated.

“Wow, Chill babe. I’m not stalking you.  I think this is our fate to meet again.” He chuckled.

“Mwooo?? Fate...Tsk. Big  NO. Come on Yul, we gotta go.” She said as she dragged me.

“Babe, wait. . .” the boy said as he run toward us.

We looked back, “Yah, stop call me BABY. I’m not your BABY!!” Yoona shouted.

“Solet me know, what is your name??”  he said with smirk on his face.

“No, and I think we’ll never meet again. So you don’t need to know my name.” She snapped and start to walk away but that boy held her wrist.

“Wait! Alright, alright, I know you still mad at me. But I really want to know about you and be your friend. Okay, I’m sorry.” I observed his face, he seemed really seriously. Wait, he was a jerk. We can’t be easy trust to him. I whispered, “Yoong, we’d better go.”  She nodded, “Sorry, but I don’t want to.”She released her hand from him and we walk away. I glanced at him, he look upset. Oh, great. I feel guilty now. Maybe he was not as bad as I thought.

 

“Yoong, I want to buy some dubboki. Can you wait here??”

“Yul, better that you stay here and let me buy it.”

“No, Yoong. It’s okay. I promise I’ll be back soon.” I tried to convince her. “Alright, then. I’ll be wait here. Be careful, Yul.”  I nodded.

 Here is socrowded, it's hard for me to be able to walk in a crowd. Moreover I had to walk with the help of crutches. People milling each other, I'm trying not to fall. But I failed, someone pushed me so hard that I fell. I looked around and they seem not to care. I feel sad, "Yoona, I should have listened to your words." I muttered. I tried to stand, but I fell. I tried again, but again I fell."Yoona, I need you." I almost cried until someone grabbed my arm and helped me up. I looked up, “Gamsahamnida.” I bow.

“Are you alright??” he asked me. I look straight to his eyes, it’s beautiful eyes. “Ne, Gwencana. Gamsahamnida”

“Are you sure?? Anyways, where are you going? I'll take you there.”

I shooked my head, “oh, don’t need. Thank you. I don't want to bother you.”

“No,it  isn’t. Besides I don’t want to see you hurt.” He smile at me. Is he felt pity on me?? Is my condition is so pathetic? I do not want to be pitied others. I knew I could not walk normally, but that does not mean Ican’t walk, right?

“Thanks, but I do not need to be pitied. Excuse me.” I said as I walk away. 

He held my hand, “I’m sorry, I do not mean it like that. I just want to help.”  Again he smile at me. His smileis so warm and his eyes so soft, reminding me of my mother. I think he is really sincerely, “Thank you and sorry I've misunderstood on you.” “No. It’s okay. Come on, where are you going?” he said while his arm around me. I was startled because this was the first time that a man other than my father hugged me.I can’help to blush. My heart started beating fast. “Oh, I want buy some dukbokki.” I said shyly.

“Alright, I think I want some too.” Once again he smiled. Now, I feel starts melting. OMG, He’s really handsome and kind. I observed his face, his eyes, his nose, his jaw line and his lips. Everything looked perfect. And then I snap out. Yah Yuri, he's just trying to help you.  “Your girlfriend must be lucky to have you.” I mumbled, but I think it’s clear enough to him. He giggling, “unfortunately, I have not had a girlfriend.” I laughed awkwardly. “Damn, he heard it?” I thought, I blushed more badly.

“So, what your name? I’m Choi Minho.” I glance him, “I’m Kwon Yuri.”

“Nice name, are you come here alone?” I shooked my head, “Anni, I come with my friend.”

“Where is he now?? How could he leave you alone in a crowded place like this. This is very dangerous.”

“Actually, SHE is a woman  and she did not leave me, but I'm forced to go alone to buy dukbokki. I do not want to bother her.” He chuckled, “I think you really stubborn.” I glared at him and he muttered Sorry.

“We’re here. Ahjusi, can you please give us 2 packs dukbokki?” he said as he help me to sit on the bench.  “Ne, young man.” We wait in silence for a moment and then he broke it, “Emm, It’s your first time to come to Carnival??” I shooked my head, “ Annieyo, but I had not been come here.” “Oh, Waeyo??” I looked down, “ My Appa did not allow me to come here.” “Why?? Wait,why now you can come here?”

I sighed, “Like your said, I’m stubborn.” He giggling, “So you’re in big trouble now??” “I think, Yes.” The two of us laughed. We start talk about each other, I don’t know why? I feel comfortable talking to him. Actually, I'm a pretty quiet girl. I could only talk with my family and my closed friends. I think, there is something different about him. After we buy dukbokki, He walked me to the car.

“Gomawo, Minho for helping me.” I bow at him, “Hey,do not be so formal with me. We’re now friends right?” he smiled. “ Ne, Friends.”  “Where is your friend??” I looked around, “Oh, I don’t know. I tell her to wait me in here. Maybe she’s in the restroom. It’s okay, I’ll wait here. You can go if you need to go.” “Annieyo,I'll stay with you until she comes.” “ It’s okay??” He pat my head, “It’s okay, Yul.” “Yah, I’m not kid anymore. Don't pat me like that and just my best friends and my family call me like that.” I pouted. He pinched my cheek, “Aww, kyeopta. Anyways, I’m your friend now, so I can call you like that. Yuuulll...”  “Aah, it’s hurt.” I rubbing my cheek. He’s grin widely, “Mianhae,Yul.” I pinched  his cheek. “What for that??” he asked. "That's my revenge." I stuck out my tongue. He about pinched my tip-nose while I looked Yoona come with... That boy??

“Yoona.. Wherehave you been?And why you can be with him?”  I pointed that guy. Before Yoona could answer, “We are friends now and I’m Donghae, Lee Donghae.” He held out his hand and I shook it. “Annyeong, I’m Yuri, Kwon Yuri.” I glance at Yoona and she give me I will tell you letter -face look. “Wait, Minho? what are you doing here??” he said as both of them high5 and hug each other. “You guys know each other??” I dumbfounded. “Sure, He is my cousin, but I already thought like a brother.” Donghae said. Me and Yoona just nodded. “Oh, Yoona. He is Minho, Choi Minho. And Minho, she is Yoona, Im Yoona. My best friend.” Yoona bow at him, “Annyeonghaseyo” “ Annyeonghaseyo” He also bow at Yoona.

 “Hey, Minho, You have not answered my question. Why would you be here?”Donghae asked. “I've been coming to your house, but Auntie said you went to the carnival. So I follow you here. Then I met with Yuri.”  He said as he smile at me. AGAIN. OMG, I blushed.Yoona nudged me and giggle . I glared at her, she looked away. “Ah, Arraso.How about we celebrate our friendship? I'll treat you guys.” I looked my wrist watch, “ Omo, We’re DEAD!!” I shouted. “ Wae??”They asked in unison. “Yoong, I think Appa already back home.” I let deep sighed. “Mwooo?? Aigoo,aigoo, aigoo, Otteokhe?? I’m dead, really dead.” She was panicked and then scratched her head. “ Yul, Let’s go home.” Yoona started drag me. " Yoona What happend??" Donghae asked but Yoona was already gone. “Yoona, be careful. Yuri could fall.” Minho yelled. Yoona glanced at me, “Sorry, Yul. But it’s emergency, You know.” I just nodded and followed her try to catch her step. I looked back and wave at minho and Donghae. “ Bye bye, Nice to see you” I shouted.

“We’re here.” Yoona said as we reach my house. I'm still stunned because Yoona driving like crazy. “ Before my Appa kill us perhaps your own are killing ourselves.” I touch my chest who beating fast. “Mianhae,Yul. I'm just trying to get home on time.” She held my hand. “Ne, Yoong. Arraso. Let’s go.” We walked out of the car and skulk into the house. After reached my room,  we threw ourself on the bed. “ I relieved your Appa not yet come home. Fiiuuhh..” I giggle, “ And  you’re not died.” “ Yes, I’m still alive.”She stretched outher hand. She get up, “ Yul, I think I should go home now. That's okay?” I smile at her, “It’s okay, Yoong. Thanks a lot.” I huged her. “If you need somehelp, just call me alright?” I nodded, “ Alright, Yoong. Hey, you haven’t told me, how do you get along with Donghae?” “Ah, I almost forget. (chuckled). Long story Yul. I will tell you tomorrow. Okay?? Bye.” She wave at me. She almost walked out my room until, “ Yoona,you will not go anywhere. Stay here.” My Appa said while open the door. Me and Yoona staring each other and gulped. “ Yul, I think, I'm really going to die.” She mouthed.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, How about this chapter?? Boring??

Please comment :) Gomawo ...

and thanks to my new subscribers ^_^