Chapter 5

Thanks for Being Here

Next Morning

“Hey, my baby. Tell me, what makes you smile brightly like that? I s there something happen??” my dad asked curiously. Oh, did I do that?? Wow, I don’t knowingly do that. “Emm..Anni appa. I’m just feeling happy today.” I said after sipping my hot chocolate. “Really?? Is nothing happen??” I nodded, “Ne appa.” “You know Yul. If you smiling like that you remind me when I’m falling in love with your mom. I could not take the smile off my face. Just like you know. Are you falling in love with someone??” I'm frozen. I gulped and clear my throat, “Emm...What if I say yes, appa??” I look down hiding my red cheeks and played my fingers. Then I feltmy father my hair, I looked up. He smiled for me, “ I’m happy for you, baby. I’m happy if you found someone that you love. Aww...my baby’s grow up now.”  his eyes welling now. I held his hand.  “Thank you, appa. I love you.” “Love you too, baby. Oh, do you mind to tell me about him? Is he a nice guy ??” I nodded shyly, “Ne, appa. He’s nice and very kind.” “Aah, I see. He’s must be handsome, isn’t it?” He chuckled. “Emm...Ne.” I said shyly. “How did you guys meet?? Is he your friends at school?” I stunned, Otteokhe?? What should I say?? I can’t tell him if I met with Minho in the Carnival. “He’s friend of Yoona boyfriend, appa.” I sighed, Sorry Yoong. “Oh, Yoona have a boyfriend, since when?” I held my hands... Aigoo. I don’t wanna lying anymore. Stop asking me appa, please. I took a deep breath, “Appa, I’m sorry. I don’t mean to...” The bell rang interrupting me. “Jamkkan man, Who’s that?” My dad get up and then headed toward the door. Fiuuhh... Should I tell the truth?? “Annyeonghaseyo.” Wait, Isn't that voice of....Minho?? I immediately get up and rushed to the door. “Minho??” He smiled at me. “Baby Yul, You know him??” I turned my face to my dad, “Ne appa. He’s Minho, Choi Minho.” Then I look at Minho, “Minho, he’s my dad.” He bowed, “Jeoneun Choi Minho imnida, bangabseumnida.” My dad smile warmly. “Annyeonghaseyo.” He slightly bowed then he facing me, “So he was the one that you..?” I nudged him. He grinned. Omo, I hope Minho don’t know if I’m blushing. “So Minho, what make you come here so early, Minho? Did you have a breakfast?? Come, let’s join us.” “Ne, gamsahamnida Mr.Kwon. Um, actually I’m here because I want to pick up Yuri go to school. Is it okay??” he asked politely as we walked toward the dinning room. “Of course if is not bothering you.” “Ne, gwenchanayo.”

-0-

“Yul, your appa is so fun. I like talk with him.” Minho said as he driving his car. “Ne, I think he like talk with you too. You know, I heard from my mom before that he want to have a son but he still feel lucky to have me as his daughter. Like me, I’m very lucky to have him as my dad.” “So what you mean that your father think of me ashis son?” “Yes, maybe. Because he look comfortable around you.” He smile widely. “Wae??” I asked him. “I’m also be happy become his son, or son-in law may more precisely.” My eyes widened, I think my face reddened now. He laughing silently, “So what do you think?? It’s good right?? Your dad will be have a son and you’ll have... a husband.” He teasing me. Ehem.... Minho-ah, Is the air conditioning in your car is damaged, because I suddenly felt hot in here. My cheek burning now. Aigoo...Why  you talk about something like that?? I puffed my cheeks, “Yah, what are you talking about?? Who said that I wanna marry with you??” “Ouuch, so you won’t marry me??” he pretended that he feels hurt. I punched his arm playfully, “Ne I don’t wanna marry with you.” He chuckled, “Really?? Okay just let’s see.”He smirked. Aigoo...

-0-

“Yul Babyyyy....” Yoona yelled as she ran toward me. “Annyeong, Yoong.” I hugged her. “Oh, Minho oppa.” She pulled off, “Annyeong.” She bowed at him, as well as him. “Annyeong, Yoong. Where is Donghae hyung??” “He left after drop me in school. He said he have test this morning so he won’t be late.” Minho nodded. “Arasseo. Okay, Yul. I gotta go now. I’ll pick up you later. Be careful okay?? Byee...” as he carres my hair. “Bye, Yoong.” He waved at us and then leave. “Aigoo... he’s so sweet right, Yul. No wonder you falling in love with him.” She giggled. I pinched her cheeks. “Yah, it’s hurt Yul.” She rubbed her cheeks. “Stop teasing me then.” “Aigoo...It’s seems someone feels shy.” As she put her arm aroud my shoulder. I poked her forehead. “Shut up, Yoong.” We laughing as we headed our class.

-0-

“Annyeong unnie.” Krystal approached me and Yoona when we having lunch in cafetaria. “Annyeong, Krys.” She took a seat in front of me. “Emm... unnie. I need your help.” “Okay, what’s that?” she smiled shyly. “Umm, you know that I love Minho oppa right??So, should I confessing my feelings toward him?” I’m stunned. I felt my heart thumping and feels sting. What should I do?? Should I tell her about my feeling?? I squeezed my hands. “Ehem, you really love him, Krys??” Yoona said. I turned my face to Yoona then back to Krystal. “Ne unnie. I love him since I was childhood.” Yoona held my hand, “How about if he already love someone else??” Her face turns gloomy. “Why you said like that, Yoona unnie? It’s make my heart feels hurt. I really love him, really.” I’m feeling guilty now. “I’m just said IF he already love someone else but even if it’s true I think you should let him happy with someone who was he loved. Right??” She immediately get up, “Yah, unnie. What’s wrong with you?? Why you keep said something like that. I’m in here to need your support but look, instead of giving me support, you make me give up.” She said full of anger. “Krys, I think you you misunderstand. She didn’t mean it like that.” I tried to make she calm down. “She didn’t mean it?? Yuri unnie, I think you also heard what she said.” “Okay Krystal, I’m sorry. But I think you should know that...” I cut her words, “I’ll help you, Krys. I’ll help you find out Is he love someone else or not? And also I’ll help you to make you two together.” “Jinca unnie?? Gomawoyo.” She ran toward me then hugged me tightly. I glanced at Yoona, she mouthed “What are you doing Yul?? ” with disbelief look face.

-0-

“I still don’t understand why are you do that?? It’s wrong Yul. Wrong.” She said as we sat on the bench at school yard. I just sighed and buried my face on my palms. “You must be tell the truth. If you doing this, it’s just make you, Minho and Krystal feels hurt later. All of you can’t be happy, you know.” I shook my head. “No, Yoong. We still not sure about Minho feelings. Maybe he love Krystal not me.” “Mwo?? Aigoo... Yul. Like I said last night. He’s too obvious if he love you. I can see from his eyes. Come on, Yul. I think you feel it too, right?? You know that he love you but you always denied because of Krystal.” “Ne you’re right but...I don’t dare to do that. Krystal must be feel sad and she’ll be broken heart. I don’t wanna to see her like that moreover all this because of me.” “No, it isn’t because of you Yul. We can’t control our feeling right?? And it’s about Minho feeling, let him to choose.” I nodded. Krystal, I’m so sorry and hope you’ll be understand. I sighed. “Oh, your princes comming.” I turned around and saw Minho get out from his car then walked toward us. I stood up, me and Yoona want to approach him but before we could catch him, Krystal ran toward him and hugged him tightly. I stopped my step. Calm down, Yuri. Calm down. I triend to make myself calm down. Then something that I never want to see, happen. Krystal kissed him. My heart like stopped beating, my eyes began teary. “Yul, are you okay??” as her arm around me, I look at her. “No, Yoong. I’m not okay.” After I said that I release her arm and start to walk away. “Yul, wait.” She shouted. I kept walk as fast as I could. When I passed with a group of girls I could heard they said, “Omo, she’s Krystal right?? Who’s that guys?” “Oh, he’s so handsome, Krystal very lucky.” “Ne, they’re perfect couple.” “You’re right, pretty girl and handsome boy. Aigoo... I’m so envy.”  After heard that my heart feels like a shattered. My tears slipped on my cheeks. Yeah, they’re really look good together. Kwon Yuri, How could you let yourself falling in love with him?? He’s too perfect for you. “Yuri, wait.” I look back, Minho run toward me. No Yuri, don’t let him catch you. I keep walking. “Yuri...Hey, I said wait. Yul.” He keep shouted but I ignored him. Just back to Krystal, don’t mind me and why you chasing me? “Stop Minho, don’t following me. Just go.” I yelled while I turned back then back look forward. “No Yul. Let me to....Yul watch out!” I turned around and I saw car speeding at me. Bim..bim..biimm....

-0-

Slowly, I open my eyes, a beam of light blinding my sight. Ouch...My head feel hurt. “Yul, You’re awake??” “Where I am??” I look around. “You’re in the hospital.” “Hospital?? Wae??” You don’t remember about that accident??” “Accident what, Yoong??” She looking at me with concerned. “Tomorrow when you tried to ignoring Minho, you almost hit by a car. But before that happens Minho running towards you and push your body away that makes your head collided with the ground.” “Oh, that’s way head feels hurt. I should say thanks to Minho, he saving me. Is he know I’m here??” She looks startled. “Wae??” She bite her lips and looks so worry. “Emm, Yul. He saving you and...and... because of that...” she look down. “Then what?? What happen with Minho?? He’s alright?? Tell me Yoong.” I shook her arms. She rubbed my hand, “He got hit by that car.” My heart feels like being stabbed by a sharp knife and makes it stop beating.“How is his condition now? he's okay right?” Yoona hugging me and began to cry, “He’s coma.” Whatt?? No...No...No... I shook my head. “Anni, anni, it can’t be. Nooo...” I’m crying. Yoona patted my back and my hair. “Yoong, it’s my fault. Everything happen because of me. Because of ME...” Ne...This is all my fault, it all happened because of me. If he didn’t save me, if I'd be careful, if I had not avoided him, if only... “Ssshh...Don’t said like that, Yul. It isn’t your fault. It’s accident.Don't blame yourself.” I hugged her tightly and cry more harder. “Everything will be okay, Yul. Let’s pray for him.” I pulled back and nodded. “Ne.” Oh, God please safe him. Umma, help him... Minho-ah, please be okay for me. Saranghae....

-0-

It seems that the story is boring isn't it?? :((

But I'll still to continue until the end because this is my first fanfic. ^.^

Give me a  comment, don't forget and if you don't mind please check another my story. Thank you ^__^