Chapter 3

Thanks for Being Here

She almost walked out my room until, “ Yoona ,you will not go anywhere. Stayhere.” My Appa said while open the door. Me and Yoona staring each other and gulped. “ Yul, I think, I'm really going to die.” She mouthed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“ Yul, otteokhe??” She whispered at me at we down the stair toward to my living room because my Appa said that he want to talk to us. “So Appa, what will you talking about??” I glanced at Yoona who looked down than back to looked my Appa who sit in front of me and Yoona. “Ehm, Yoona. You know, I really trust you. So..” Before my father finished talking, Yoona cut the conversation, “ Mianhae, Kwon Appa. I know I was wrong but please do not punish me,Appa...Please.” She said while kneeling on the floor. Just so you know Yoona called my dad as Kwon Appa or just Appa, like me because our families are very close. My father was surprised by Yoona act. “Yoona, What are you talking about?? Why did you apologize to me?? And why should I punish you?” Me and Yoona looked each other. “So Appa, You don’t know anything??” Yoona asked with disbelief look. “About what??” My dad gave her puzzled look. Yoona relieved, “Aigoo, almost.” she sighed then she back sit on couch. “Yoona, if you do not mind. Can you tell me what I do not know about it??” She startled, she looked at me and gluped. “Alright Appa, I'll admitted, I skipped school yesterday. Then me and Yoona went to the Dreamland Park. Forgive me Appa, it is not Yoona fault but I'm a force her.” I lied to my dad. I could see my  father surprised because this is not my habit to Skipped School.“But why Yuri? You usually do not so.” Yoona held my hand, I glanced at her. “Emm, that’s nothing, Appa. I just want to go to the park. I know I was wrong, Appa. So you can punish me.” I looked down, I don’t dare to looked His eyes because he would know I lied. “You know Yuri, that I can and like to punish you. It just not like usual. Are you sure there was nothing that you want to tell me??”

Mianhae Appa, I lied to you. I just do not want you to know I went to thecarnival. Going to the place that made me and mom had an accident three years ago. A place where our family together one last time. I actually took a long time to bring myself to go there. There are too many great memories with my mother, my heart always feels pain when remember mother had passed away. I remember that day, me, mom and dad went to thecarnival. As always we have fun there. But when we were going home, the car we were driving was hit by a truck. So when our car would pull out suddenly from the side of a truck that was backing up and the driver did not see any of our cars, then there was the accident. Accident that makes mymother died and made ​​permanent injury to my left foot soI can't walk normaly and I had to walk with the help of crutches. After  the incident my father did not allow I to go to the carnival anymore.

I hold back my tears, “Ne Appa. I’m just need for some refreshing time. That’s it.” I tried to convince him. “Are you sure??” he said with a worried look. I nodded. “Okay then.” I looked at Yoona as she mouthed “Thank You” I just smiled at her and back facing my Dad. “So actually what Appa wants to talk about?” I changed the topic. “Oh, I almost forget. Look, I and Yoona’sparents will go to America for several months because of that we want you two to stay together during we left. So  later you can take care each other. Yoona, you do not mind to stay here to accompany Yuri?” Yoona clapped her hand, “Of course Appa,I’d love to. Yah, Yuri we’ll stay together.” She shouted, both of us clapped our hand and jumping up and down on the couch. “Alright, alright kids. You can celebrate it tomorrow, now it was late. Yoona, you better go home. Your parents must be worried.” She nodded. “Alright Appa.” Then she help me to get up. “Yul, see you tomorrow.” She said as she hugged me and then whispered, “Gomawoyo Yul.” We release our hug. I smiled at her, “It’s okay Yoong. Remember you owe me one story. Be careful, arraso.”  As me patted her arm. “Ne Yul. Bye” and then she walked toward my dad, “Bye  Appa.” While she hugged my dad then  take it off. “Be careful, Yoong. Say hai from me to your parents.” “Okay, Appa.” She waved at me and my dad.

After Yoona left, my father take me to my room. He helped me get into bed. "Yul, it doesn’t matter if I had to leave you here?" his face looked worried. I smiled at him and holding his hand, "It's okay Appa. I'll be fine here. I promise."He kissed my forehead, “Okay then. Promise,right? Nice dream, Baby Yul.” I giggled, “Nice dream Appa.” He closed the door. I sighed, “Mianhae Appa. I’m lie to you.”

Next morning, As usual I was preparing my self to go to school. I have breakfast with dad and then he takes me to school. “Have a nice day, Yul.” He said when I was out of the car. I waved at him, “Ne, Appa. Have a nice day too. Bye bye. Be careful.”

 I sat on a bench in the school yard waiting for Yoona came so we could go to class together. I looked my watch. “The Bell will ring five minutes to go but why Yoona still has not arrived?” I muttered. I looked toward the gate of the school but there was still no sign of Yoona. I decided not to wait Yoona much longer and go to class room so as not to be late. As I was walking I saw a car headed toward me. I've seen a car like this, but where? Then Yoona out of thecar. Windshield on the driver's opened, “Annyeong Yuri.” Mwoo?? Donghae!! My eyes widened and I dropped my jaw then I looked at Yoona. She was grinned like an idiot. “Oh, Annyeong Donghae.” I bow at him. Yoona approached me, "Sorry Yuri. I made ​​you wait a long time.” I looked her, “It’s okay, Yoong. Just tell me EVERYTHING later.” After that I looked back on Donghae, “We have to go now. Bye  Donghae.” As I dragged Yoona go to class.

At Lunch Time

“Okay, Now tell me EVERYTHING,Yoong.” As we reach to our table. She clear . “Alright, so that night after you go to buy dukbokki I decided to wait in the park near the parking lot. I sat on a bench while listening to songs, all of a sudden comes a bunch of men who are drunk. I think I should be leaving the place because it would be dangerous if I were still there but too late, they notice me and started to bother me. I screamed, hoping someone comes to help me.Then came Donghae, he saved me from those people. After that we started chatting and getting to know each other. Apparently he was not as bad as I thought. He’sa nice guy, he's a funny, but still I had to admit he was very cheesy and fishy. (Giggle)Then we became friends. And this morning he came to my house. He said he wanted to take me to school. You know, even my parents really liked him. Wow.That’s it.” “Oh, Alright. I think I should thank him for saving my best friend.” She smiled. Wait a minute, it's just me, or indeed of Yoona had a big smile and her eyes sparkled. Ah, wondered if she falls in love. I clear my throat, “ Yoong, Do you like him??” She look surprised with my question. Her eyes bigger and she shook her head, “Anieyo, Why you ask a question like that?” I chuckled, “Then, why you’re blush very badly like that.” I . She hit my arm playfully and then she covered her cheeks.

“Unnie,What are you laughing at?” I looked up and I saw Krystal standing beside me. I smiled at her, “Oh, Hai krystal. I'm just teasing her.” I pointed at Yoona who glared at me. “Oh, jeongmal? About what??” she askd curious. Before I could answer, Yoona cut me. “Nothing. She was just kidding ... Call me... eemmm, Alligator Yoong. Yes, alligators Yoong.” She smiled awkwardly. I gave Yoona “What do you mean”face look. Yoona nudged me, then I turned to Krystal. “Ne Krystal. What do you think?? Is that name fit to her??” I tried to giggle naturally. Krystal’s eyes widened and then she laugh out loud. I and Yoona looked each other and we relieved Krystal believed in what we said. “Oh, Mianhae unnie but it’s so funny. I can’t help to laugh.” She said between her laughter. She was my closest friends in besides Yoona. She's a beautiful and kind. I think she was close to perfect as Yoona. We had been friends since junior high school. Used to we got as the three twins sisters, but I think it is now no longer. I'm far from perfect now, do not like them.

After the class ended, Me, Yoona and Krystal decided to go to an ice cream cafe near the school while waiting for pickup.“So unnie, when you begin to staying at Yuri unnie home?” Krystal asked Yoona as she scooped of ice cream and put it into . “Maybe next week, right Yul?” I nodded. “Whoah, I want to stay together too.” She pouted. I chukcled, “Yah, You can sleepover at my house as usual isn’t it?” She grinned, “Ne unnie. How about next week?” “Alright.”  We chatted about many things up when I look out the window I saw Donghae’s car across the street. I nudged Yoona and whispered, "Is that Donghae car? (Pointing car that was across the street) Is he pick up you?" I looked at Yoona and she nodded. “Aww, I think you two are really close now.” I giggled. Yoona blushed. “Unnie, what are you talking about?” Krystal look confused. “You konow Krystal, I think Yoona will soon have a boyfriend.” I laughed and for that I got a pinch on my arm from Yoona. “Ouch, It’s hurt, Yoong.” I rubbed my arm. She stuck out her tounge, “You deserve it.” “Wow, Unnie. Who’s the lucky guy??” Krystal asked. Yoona glared at her, “Yah, I don’t have a boyfriend.” She pouted. “Yoong, I don’t say that you have a boyfriend. I said WILL SOON have a boyfriend.” I chuckled. “But Yul, We just friend.” “Now, Yes. But tomorrow who know’s?” I grinned. Yoona rolled her eyes. “Yul unnie right. Is he handsome??” Krystal want to know eagerly. “Of course, if not handsome impossible Yoona fall in love with him.” Yoona slapped my arm. “Yah.” She glared at me. “Someone embarrassed.” I , then she covered her face. Me and Krstal laughed.

“Annyeong” we looked up and “Minho?? You are here, too.” I feel surprised. He smiled at me, Omo I hope him doesn’t see me blush now. “Oppaa...” Krystal said as she hugged Minho. I startled, my eyes widened. Me and Yoona looked each other. “Oop--ppa??” I asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think?? bad or good??

Comment pleasee ^^,

Thank You