Chapter 4

Thanks for Being Here

“Annyeong” we looked up and “Minho?? You are here, too.” I feel surprised. He smiled at me, Omo I hope him doesn’t see me blush now. “Oppaa...” Krystal said as she hugged Minho. I startled, my eyes widened. Me and Yoona looked each other. “Oop--ppa??” I asked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ne. He is my childhood friend. Seems I once told you. Do you remember??”  I began to recall what she had tell me.“Ah, ne.” She ever told me that before she moved into Seoul she lived in Busan. There she has a friend named Minho. And he was her first love. Wait . . . her first love?

“Unnie, How do you know Minho oppa?” Krystal asked me. “Emm, we meet in the Carnival.” “Mwoo?? Carnival?? Unnie, you go to the carnival?? When?? How?? Ahjushi knew about this??” I smiled at her, “Calm down, Krystal. Appa don’t know about this and I hope you didn’t tell him.” She held my hand. “Unnie, gwenchanayo??” I nodded, “I’m fine. I really happy I can go there.”

“Ehm, so what you guys mind if we join??” Donghae asked. “Oh, Anni. We’d love to. Right, Yoong??” I glanced towards Yoona, she shot a glare at me.  I grinned.  “Come here,Oppa. Sit beside me.” she tapped a chair beside her.  “Ne.” Before he sat he glanced at me. I turned away to avoid his gaze.

“Oppa. I really miss you, you know??” She locked her arm into Minho's arm then leaned her chin to his shoulder. I feel sting in my heart, but why?? I’m jealous?? No, no, no, it can’t be. I just meet him last night. I could not fall inlove with him, right??

“Really, but why you never called me lately??” he her hair. “Mianhae Oppa, I'm busy with school work. But you never called me too,Oppa.” She pouted. He pinched her tip nose, “Ne, Na do mianhae.” They look very close, like couple. Yeah, they are perfect together.

“Wow, Minho-ah. You guys like couple or did?? You're good choosing a girlfriend, She yeppeuda.” Dongahe . “Yah, hyung. Anni. We’re just friend. Right, Krystal??” he defended.  I could see the disappointment expression on Krystal face.  I think she really love him.

“But I think both of you look good together.” I forced myself to smile. “Ah, gereuyo unnie??” Krystal asked shyly. I nodded. Then Yoona whispered, “Yah, Yul. I guess you like Minho but why you said like that??” I was surprised hear her words. I nudged her, “Anni. How could you think like that?” “Tsk, I know you better than yourself. Don’t lie. You like him, Right??” I shot a death glare at her. 

“Like who??” Donghae asked. Wow, how he could hear?? “Do you eavesdropping??? ” Yoona slapped his arm. He rubbed her arm, “Annieyo, but your sound pretty clear to me hear.” “Oh, Jinjayo??” Yoona grinned, “Mianhae, Donghae oppa.”

“Unnie, what are you talking about?? Why are you whispering??” Krystal Ask. “Emm, Nothing.” I give her  a fake smile. “Oh, Really??” she asked curiously. “Hey, little  princess, don’t force your unnie to tell you. Maybe now her just not want you to know. But she must be telling youlater. Right Yul??” He look at me, I'm just nodded. "Do you hear that little princess??" He ruffled her hair. “Aaa, Oppa.” She pouted and push away his hand from her head. “Ne, Mianhae.” He make a cute face that make Krystal can’t help to smile.Omo, What happend with me?? I’m really jealous with her. My heart ached, I can’t take it anymore. “Oh, I gotta go. My driver was waiting. Bye, Guys.” I get up and waved at them. I rushed out of the cafe. I could hear Yoona calling me, but I ignored. I no longer bear to see Minho and Krystal are so close. Because I walked too fast so as to make me slip and fall. Then I feel someone grabbed my arms and help me up. I look up, “Minho??”

 “Gwenchanayo?? Why are you in a hurry?” I let go of him, “I’m fine. No, I’m not in hurry. I just didn’t want to my driver  to wait too long.” He frowned, “But Ido not see any cars around here other than Donghae’s car and several cars that have been parked since I arrived.” Oh, great. What should I say now?? I looked away. “Emm, Alright. I’m lying. But I need to go now and I think Krystal must be waiting for you now. Bye.” I walked away, but he grabbed my wrist. Oh, please Minho let me go. “What??” I make my voice seemed annoyed. He look surprised and let go my hand. “Sorry.” He looked sad. I feel guilty of him, “Minho, sorry. I don’t mean to snap at you. Sorry.” He looked my eyes. Omo, my heart beating so fast. “It’s okay Yul. But why you lying to me and you seems ignoring me? You know, since last night after you left, I wanted to meet with you again. I want to talk with you again. I do not know why, I feel comfortable around you.” What he said was true??

“Minho, I also want to talk with you again but... Emm, I think Krystal more need you now. You two really close, I don’t wnt to ruin your moment with her.” He smiled. Wait, why he smile??

“So, you’re jealous??” He teased me. Mwooo?? Yah, yah.... I blush so badly. “Aann—nnii.....Yah, why you said that??” I looked away. “Aaahh, why you blushing now?? So it’s true??” His face closer. Omoonaa.... What should  I do??  I push him and turned away. I can hear he chuckled.  “I gotta go.” “Wait, let me to take you go home. Yoona said that today you will go home with her, so your driver will not pick up you, right?” He said as he hold my hand. OMG, My heart pounded “Yah, you no need to hold my hand.” I tried to release my hand, but he more tightens his grip. “Yuri, where your house? Is far from here?”  He turned to face me. I shook my head, “No,actually only takes 10 minutes if you walk. But because ...” I look to my leg. Then he stopped walking, I look up. “Wae??” He just smiled then he caress my face.

“Stop talking about your weakness, I know you're a strong girl and you have many strengths. And for me, you're the prettiest girl I ever met of course after my mother.” He giggled. My eyes began teary, “Thank you, Minho.” I hugged him, my tears rolled down in my cheeks. “Thank you.”  He my hair, "Ssshh, don’t cry Yul. Look at me." He pulled back, wiped my tears. “From now, I'll be here for you.”

“Okay, we’re here. Gomawo, Minho-ah.” He nodded, “Ne, You must be tired after walking far enough. Get some rest. I'll call later.” He patted my head. “Ne, Oppa.” I grinned. “Mwo?? Oppa?? (Chuckled) Ne, I think is nice if you call me Oppa.” Both of us laughing.

 

Baaangg.. the door suddenly open, “Yah, Kwon Yuri. Why did you just go?You don't even heed my call.” She crossed her arm and pouted. “Whoah, Yoong. You’re surprising me.”  She walk in and sit in my bed. “Now tell me!!!!” I cover my ears. “Yah, Yoong. You no need to scream like that.  Alright I’ll tell you.”  She grinned, “So something happen between you and Minho??” I smiled, “Yoong, Minho is really nice guy. I think I already falling in love with him.” She clapped her hands, “Aaaaa, jinja Yul?? Finally, you find someone that you love. I’m happy for you.” She hugged me. “Yoong, I’m just falling in love not have a boyfriend. But thank you anyways.” She giggled, “But soon Minho will be your boyfriend.” “Ckck, How do you know??” I poked her forehead. “OMG, Yul. It’s obvious. The way he look at you, I can say he love you too.” My heart started pounding, “Are you sure??” She held my hand, “Yes, Yul. I’m sure.” “But Yoong, we just meet, we just know each other, Is it possible for him to love me??” “Yul, you never heard of love at first sight?? Look, your own are now being experience it. You fall in love with him since first meeting isn’t it??” I nodded, “But Yoong, How about Krystal??” I sighed. “What happen with her??” she asked as she frowned.

“Yoong, do you remember about her first love?? He is Minho. How if she know I’m in love with her first love?” I frowned and bit my lip. “Oh, Ne. I think she’ll be understand Yul.” she said innocently. “But I don’t wanna hurt her. She the first who meet with him, she the first who knew him, and she the first who loved him. Not me. I think I’ll give up for her.” I look down. “Yul, how about it’s true if Minho love you not Krystal??” I buried my face on my palm, “I don’t know what to do.” She patted my back, “Love will find their own way.” I looked at her, “Thank’s Yoong. Jeongmal Gomawo.” We hugged each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it good or boring?? Aww, Please comment, pleaseee . . .

Thank's for reading ^_^