Final

Thanks for Being Here

“Yah, Yoong. What do you mean?? Double date??” I asked her while she preparing herself to go to the cinema. “Uh-uh...Me with Donghae and you with Minho. Is not that called a double date??”  She said without facing at me, she’s too busy pick her clothes. I sat on the edge of the bed, “Yeah, if Minho don’t have a girlfriend but he HAVE. Remember??” I crossed my arms. Yoona look at me with smile widely. “Mwo??” I said. She walked toward me and sat on beside me. “Nope, he’s single now.” “What??” She nodded eagerly. “Yes, Minho and Krystal broke up.” I blinked my eyes, “Eh, wae??and since when??” “Umm... it’s about last month. And about why, you better ask Minho.” I raised one of my eyebrow, “Are you kidding me?? I don’t wanna ask him. That will be so awkward.” “But you want to know, right??” I nodded, “Yeahh...but...umm...” She patted my back. “Just try to talk with him. I know you really miss with him. You still love him right?? You said that you regretted for not getting a chance to express your feelings to him before you moved here. Now you get the chance, then you should use that opportunity well.” Umm...Yups. Yoona’s right. I smiled at her. “Thanks Yoong.” She smiled at me, “Never mind. Okay, let'sget ready for our double date.” I glared at her, “Yoong, still I don’t wanna call this as double date because is not.” She just rolled her eyes. “Yeah, whatever.” I chuckled. Yoona,thanks for being here.

-0-

“So what movie do you want to watch, babe?” Donghae asked Yoona. “Umm...Happy Feet. That’s must be so cute. Aww...Kyeowo.” I nodded, “Yups, happy feet.” Donghae groanned, “Arrgghh...No. How about Mission impossible??” Minho grinned, “Yeah, that’s must be cool.” They both high five. Yoona glared at them, “Anniyo.” He slapped his forehead,“Babe, look at our age. How come we still watch that movie?” Yoona shook her head, “I think it’s okay. Come on...” She dragged Donghae to the counter. I giggled, Poor him. Then I feel someone looking at me. I turned my face, “Umm, wae oppa?? Is there something wrong in my face??” while I touched my face. He shook his head, “Anni, you just so pretty toninght.” Suddenly I feel hot in my cheeks, aigoo...I’m sure that I’m blushing very badly now. I look down, “Oh, gomawo, oppa.” I don’t dare to look his eyes. Suddenly, he dragged me out and walk toward a small park not far from the cinema. My heart start thumping hard. Relax Yul, relax... Omona, I can’t. Otteokhe?? “Yul, umm...How are you? Yoona said that you already finish your school. So do you have a plan to go back to Korea?” He starts talking when we sat at the bench. “Umm…I don’t know. I still don’t have a plan to come back and beside that I don’t want leave my dad alone in here.” I said still don’t dare to look him. I’m just look down and playing with my legs. “Ah, gereuyo. Okay, I see. Umm…Oh, I see your legs now can walk normally again.” I glanced at him, “Ne, oppa. Last year I had an operation. So I can walk normally now.” I smiled. “I’m happy for you, Yul.” He smiled back. We look each other. His gazed makes my heart racing but on the other hand gives a warm and comfortable feeling when looking at. “Yuri-ah, do you know how I missed you??” I shook my head. “It’s like sky without stars; it’s like plants without water. My life is so empty without you.” He holds my hands. I’m really happy to hear that but, “Oppa, you really miss me? Is it true? But how could you, you have Krystal that always beside you, isn’t it?” He chuckled. “Yes Yul, I really miss you and about Krystal I never love her. I had tried but I can’t. I can only love you, just you.” He looked deep into my eyes. He caressed my face gently. “I love you, Kwon Yuri. I loved you since we first met and will always love you forever.” He loves me?? He really loves me. Someone who I love since we first met, was also loves me back. I covered my mouth with my palms. My eyes filled with tears. “Minho oppa…” I murmured. “You know Yul, when I woke from a coma; I hope the first person I met was you. But it turns out you were gone. You go leaving me without saying a word to me. You go without letting me explain it all. You go without giving me a chance to express my feelings. At the time my heart isreally hurts. I'm really disappointed in you.” Oh my God… I’m sorry oppa. I…I…I…really don’t know. I’m really stupid. I'm so selfish, I'm only thinking of myself. I’m so sorry oppa. My tears rolled down on my face. “Then Yoona told me everything. Therefore I am here today. Yuri, I do not want to lose you again. I will not let you go away again. I will make you stay in my side forever.” I immediately hug him. “Oppa mianhae, jeongmal mianhae. Ne, I’ll never go again. I’ll never leave you alone again. I love you too, Minho oppa. I love you.” He hugged me tightly. “Thank you Yuri.”  I pulled back and shook my head, “Anni oppa. I should be grateful to you. Thanks for being here, oppa.” He gives me a warm smile. Smile that I always miss. The smile that always made me feels calm. I smiled back. He wiped my tears and then he kisses me tenderly. This is my first kiss and my first kiss with my first love. Omma, thank you. I know it is you who have sent him for me, right??

*end of flashback

-0-

I closed my diary and held it tightly. I shut my eyes and I feel my tears dripping. Then I felt two hands holding my shoulders. I open my eyes. “Appa.” He smiles at me. “Why are you crying in this very happy day? Look, you're ruining your make up.” I giggled. “Ne, you’re right Appa. But I just can’t help myself to not crying when I remember about Omma. I really miss her.” He knelt down to be able to look into my eyes. “My baby Yul. I miss her too. Trust me, However she definitely did not like it if she saw us crying because remember her. She would want us to smile when remembering her because of the good memories we had together.” I smiled and hug him. “Thanks Appa. I love you.” He caressed my back before he pulled back. “Okay, I think this is time. Are you ready?” I took a breath and nodded. “Ne Appa, I’m ready.” We get up and walk out. “Are you nervous?” He held my hand. “Ne Appa.” “Don’t worry Yul, everything will be okay.” I nodded. Then the door open, I and Appa entered the room. We walked down the aisle. I looked around and all the guests looking at me that make me more nervous. I held my daddy’s hand tightly. I spotted Yoona waving at me, I send her a smile. She look beautiful with that dress although the belly getting bigger now because she was pregnant at five months. She looks happy and I feel happy for her too. I looked at the person standing next to her, Donghae oppa. LikeYoona, he smiled broadly. He never let go of his hand on his wife and they look perfect together. Then I looked toward the altar. There was someone who stood waiting for me to approach him, someone who I love very much. Choi Minho. He gazed in awe at me with a smile that never left his face. He looks very handsome in the white coat. Yup, this is my wedding day, my wedding day with Choi Minho. I’m so happy. Finally this day has come.  “Choi Minho, please take care of my daughter.” My dad said as hand over my hand to Minho. “Ne Mr.Kwon. I will.” He turned toward me, “You will be a good wife and mom like your mother, Yuri.” I hug him, “Gamsahamnida Appa.” He tapped my back, “Ssshh…don’t cry Yuri. You will look bad with mascara that smudged over your face.” I chuckled. “Ne Appa.”

“Will you, Choi Minho, choose Kwon Yuri to be your wife, to respect you in your successes and in your failures, to care for you in sickness and in health, to nurture you, and to grow with you throughout the seasons of life.” “Yes, I do” He said. “and Will you Kwon Yuri, choose Choi Minho to be your husband, to respect you in your successes and in your failures, to care for you in sickness and in health, to nurture you, and to grow with you throughout the seasons of life.” “Yes I do” I said. After that he put the ring on my finger softly “now I marked you two as husband and wife. Groom you can kiss your bride” Then he kiss me. “I love you, Yuri.” I smiled, “Na do, I love you Minho.”

-0-

Whooaahh....My first fanfics is finish. ^^ Thanks for reading and comment :))