Chapter 1

Thanks for Being Here

This story tells about the Yuri past, so all of the story is Yuri POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri POV

I closed my eyes,I lett he wind blowing my long hair, I can felt the warmth of sun shine touch my skin and I could hear the sound of waves in the sea. A moment I felt of peace.  I sat on the couch near the window while holding my diary. All the memories came back again in my mind. At first,all looked so perfect until the time my mother left me went to heaven, my life had change.  I know, I still have my father who really love me and I have best friends who really cares to me but I feel something missing in my heart.Then I opened my diary. I looked at my picture with my mom,she looked so pretty. Although already gone for so long, but I could still feel her warm embrace. “ Mom, can you see me now from the heaven??”  I talk to my mom’s photo. “ You know mom, after you’re gone my life is changed. I feel emptiness in my heart. Because no matter what you always in beside me when I need you and feel bad.” I felt tears roll down my cheeks, I really miss my mom.  “ But mom, I think you know how I feel, right? So you sent your angel to accompany me, to cheer me up when I'm sad.” My mind began turn back the memories about him. He is the Guardian Angel, who changed my life became more colorful and happier.

*Flashback

“Yul, are you sure?? If your father know, he will be kill me.” Yoona said, looking worried.

I can’t help to laugh, “Yah, Yoong. Don’t worry. He can’t do that, because I’m here to protect you.”

“But Yul,your dad told me to take care of you and not allow you to go to the carnival.Instead of following orders, now you even asked me to accompany you to go there.Please Yul, Just stay at home. We can call Krystal and we can hold a pajama party as usual.How??” she said while show me her puppy eyes. But  I don’t want to give up.

“Yooooonngg, pleeeaseeeee. . .  I really want to go there. I promise, we back home before Appa go home. Pleeaseee, Yooong.”  I shook her arm and act like a kid want to ice cream. I know this trick would work.

“Alright, Yul. But promise me, we will back before your appa come home. Promise??” I nodded,  “Promise. Gomawo Yoong, you’re the best.” I give her a big hug. Me and Yoona are friends since we were little, we grew up together. After my mother passed away, she was the one who always in beside and take care of me.For me she’s not just best friend, but she’s like my sister.

“Cheonmaneyo,Yul. Ok,Let’s go.” She started the engine and headed for the carnival. After a few minutes we got there. “Omo, here is so crowded, I'm not sure we get a place to park, Yul” she said as looking  around.

 I also went to see around trying to find a place for our parking lot. And I found it. “ Yoong, over there.” I said while pointed a place where there are cars that have been going out.

“Fiuuhh, Lucky us.” She immediately to get there.When we'll park the car,another car to grab the the place.  “Yah, Yah, . . . Haishh.” She open the door then went to that car.She banged on the car windows, “ Yah, get out your car. I want to park here.”  She yelled. Owner of the car was come out, “ Ehm, Babe. What’s the problem??” I can look, he's a playboy from the his expression, “Geezz, player.” I muttered.

“Tskk, What’s the problem? You said...Yah,  you snatch away my parking space, so now take your car away from here.” Yoona said angrily.

“Hey, hey, babe. I saw no sign that this place is already taken. These public places, baby. Anyone can use it.” “ Yah, stop call me babe. I’m not your baby. But I the first see this place.So move your car now!!” I can’t hear clearly what are they saying, but I’m sure Yoona  really mad now. I got out and walked toward Yoona,of course with help of crutches.

 “ Yoona, what happen??” I asked her. “ This Boy doesn’t want to move his car from here. And he doesn’t stop call me BABY!” she said with irritated face. “Miss, You’re so lucky because I call you BABY. How if we forget everything and we have fun tonight??” he said as she touch Yoona chin. “ Yah, don’t touch me!!” she pushing away his hand and and get ready to hit his face. But I’m stop her. “ Stop Yoong, we'd better go. This will only waste our time.There is an empty place, we could park there.”  “ But Yul, I want to give him lessons because they are so rude.” “ Come on Yoong, I want to have fun tonight instead of fights.” I pouted. “She’s right babe. Come on, let’s have fun.” he said while smiling widely. “Hey, I don’t talk to you.” I snapped and thenI dragged Yoona into the car.

At Carnival

“Yul, you should let me hit his face. Gah, he really annoying.”

“Yoong, just forget. Ok?? Let’s have fun. Anyway we will not see him again.” I said while my arm around her. She smile to me, “ You’re right. Let’s have fun.” She screaming and raising her hand. We both laugh. We start trying various games. It’s really fun. I haven’t been going to the carnival. Lastly I'm here with my mom. I remembered again, my memories with my mom. Me, father, and mother play together, we held a contest to eat ice cream, and ride the Ferris wheel before we go home. I really miss that moment. “Mom, I miss you. Do you know that??” I mumbled.

“Yuri, Are you alright??” Yoona tap my shoulder. “Eh, Ne. I’m fine, Yoong.” I’m fake smile.

“Jinca?? I know you lied. Tell me, what happen?? You miss your mother?”

“Emm, Ne ,Yoong. I miss her so much.” I looked down. Starting cried.

“Aww, it’s okay Yul. You know, your mother doesn’t like to see you cry. Don’t cry, Yul. I’m always here for you and your mom must be always be watching you from heaven. So, you’re not alone.” She hugged me.

“Gomawo, Yoong. I'm lucky to have you as my best friend.” I leaned my headon his shoulder, we silent for a moment. Until there is someone who ruin the moment.

“Hey, babe.We meet again.”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dugeun...dugeun...dugeun.....

how do you think of this first chapter? good or bad?

Please comment ^_^

Omo, Omo, I've got subscribers. Gamsahamnida ^ _ ^ and it is my favorite author. ouch, I was become nervous. hehehe

Thank you for tracieywk, Riinnn, BUUURGERS