Cooking Time [JinSuga]

An Umbrella for the Rain

"BTS Old man line will start..." Jin began, "Now!" Yoongi grumbled, muttering about how embarassing he shouted their title to the world.

They began to mix the dry ingredients together, with each whisk he gave the white powder he gave a quick peck to Yoongi beside him. Yoongi was busy cutting the fruits and made sure to pay extra attention so that he wouldn't cut himself when Jin distracted him. Together the two paced through the instructions, carefully measuring and following them correctly. Jin, being the expert between the two, started his project on the whip cream. He brought the cream into a bowl of cold water, whisking away until they formed soft peaks at the tip of the whisk. Being mischevious, he brought his finger down and scooped some up placing it onto an unsuspecting Yoongi. Swiftly he it off his cheek in an innocent manner while eyeing him with a look of devious intentions.

"Oi, oi," Yoongi started, placing the empty bowl of cake batter into the sink. He smirked to himself and sprayed his hand with whip cream when Jin looked away. Carefully he creeped up behind him and smeared the cream all over his face, laughing to himself at the dumbfounded expression crossing Jin's smug face. With a petty snarl, Jin lunged at him. He went to mess up Yoongi's styled hair and the two rolled on the floor laughing together. When the cream was gone and away, Jin pulled Yoongi up and they placed the cake inside the oven. Yoongi yawned, it was early in the afternoon but the sun was creating a dreamy reality around him. Jin motioned towards Yoongi to lay on the couch beside him. He plopped himself down on to Jin's lap and snuggled into the warm, soft, fresh smell of his cardigan. Jin hummed softly while patting Yoongi to sleep, when he saw that he had drifted into the dream world, he bent down to give his lover a quick peck on the cheek and then one on his pink lips. Humming again to himself, he breezed through the latest newspaper, waiting for the mintues to tick by for their delicious cake to be done.

When Yoongi awoke, he could smell the sweet aroma coming from the kitchen. With a sleepy pace, he made his way to the kitchen to find his lover singing to the latest tunes downloaded to his phone. He walked at a snail pace and embraced Jin in a child-like hug from behind, he wrapped his arms around him with lazy arms and clutched at the pockets of his cardigan. Jin chuckled and turned to kiss Yoongi, swiftly turning the two of them around to decorate their creation. With blurred vision and tired eyes, Yoongi picked up the whip cream and began to cover the pale yellow cake in delicious white cream. Jin took the freshly cut strawberries and placed them on top of his pipped star castles. The fruit swiss roll was done, decorated with red popping strawberries, star shaped sprinkles, chocolate icing, and fluffy whipped cream. Yoongi pulled out the final decoration and placed it straight in the center. Jin pulled out the lighter and light the candle, the bright light created beautiful luminescences in the room contrasting the setting sun in the distant.The two of them looked at each other and grinned.

"Happy Anniversary!"

With entwined fingers, they blew the candle out.