It's the little things [SugaMon]

An Umbrella for the Rain

"I knew you would like it." Namjoon exclaims, his eyes shining with excitement. Yoongi widen his eyes in surprise, the tooth brush slipping from his mouth and dropping down into the sink.

Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy.

Enclosed in a velvet jet black box was the tiniest ring he'd ever seen. A silver ring adorned with small diamonds that trailed to a larger square cut one. It twinkled underneath the daylight rising from the window as the sun came up. Yoongi had to spit out his bubbly mess of tooth paste in his mouth before trying to properly reply to his lover of six years. He rinsed his mouth, finished washing his face, and walked out towards Namjoon in a slow, awakard, turtle dance. He was happy. Extremely happy.

"Why...do it so early in the morning?" His pitch rasied up to two octaves higher while his hands nervously gripped at the pajama shirt he was wearing. Namjoon smirked and came closer to him, connecting their lips in a breath taking chaste kiss.

"Because I love you!" Of course, Namjoon was always the randomest kid Yoongi knew.

"So, what's your reply Min Yoongi?" Yoongi looked at him, then at the box, then once more, then again; repeating the same actions until his neck hurt from cranking it up and down.

"Yes...of course." He reached out and hid in the crook of Namjoon's neck. Namjoon hugged him tightly and spun him around, the two laughing and smiling like idiots. They pressed lips again while the sun made it's final way up, shining it's beautiful rays inside the room.