Autumn [SugaHope]

An Umbrella for the Rain

"It's getting colder isn't it?"

Namjoon pushed his scarf further up on his face. The wind was blowing harshly against the tress while the leaves danced to the floor. The sky was a bright hue of orange while the clouds made specks of white on it.

"Doesn't seem that cold to me..." Hoseok laughed and rubbed his hands together, stretching his arms in the sky. Namjoon looked at him with a worried expression, he gently rubbed the back of his neck and hummed a bit.

"Are you...still hung up about the break up?" He asked. Hoseok looked at him expressionless, he bitterly smiled and kept walking. Namjoon grumbled a bit but followed after him.

"The temperature matches my mood." Hoseok broke the silence when the two reached a bench neraby in the park. Surprised, Namjoon bit on his sweet potato a bit too fast. The steam rose and burnt his mouth and tongue. Hoseok stiffled a laugh and continued to eat his own.

"...It wasn't totally a break up-"

"Save it. I don't want to hear it. Yoongi said it loud and clear."

"But I mean he did it with you in mind! He did it because you had this really good de-" Namjoon quickly shut his mouth while Hoseok started at him surprised.

"Good what?" He asked, demanding to know what Namjoon was about to say. Namjoon looked everywhere else but at Hoseok. When Hoseok grabbed him and shook him, he had to confess.

"Yoongi wanted you to go to Seoul and leave him here. Ya know, to progress with your modelling..." Namjoon nervously held his sweet potato. Hoseok stared at him shocked, Yoongi didn't tell him this at all. Did he even know how much he meant to Hoseok? It was tearing him apart being so distant to each other.

It was fall season, Hoseok wouldn't be able to see Yoongi in his sweaters anymore.

They won't eat sweet potatos together on the park bench with Namjoon and come up with amazing rap verses.

Hoseok would never be able to feel Yoongi's soft hands anymore or keep them warm in the cold.

Everything would be gone.

Just like the leaves that disseapear in the wind, the colours of fall will soon wash away.

It hurt, it hurt so bad to be away from his lover.