I'll tell you I love you (Sugacookie)

An Umbrella for the Rain

"I love you hyung!" Yoongi widened his eyes, blushing from ear to ear.

"You brat...why would you say something like that right now..." Yoongi murmured and hid behind Namjoon. Seokjin started to crumble under his facade and bursted out laughing. Jimin and Taehyung followed suit and rolled onto the floor laughing. Hoseok chuckled loudly and went to shake the determined Jungkook. Namjoon wrapped an arm around Yoongi while patting him on the head, trying not to laugh.

"Hey! Stop that hyung! Yoongi's mine!" Jungkook pulled himself out of Hoseok's embrace and charged at Namjoon. He tore Yoongi out of Namjoon's hold and began to encage him in his arms.

"Jungkook...really..." Yoongi was getting upset at how loud the laughter was becoming in the room. He couldn't take it anymore, the laughter was giving him a headache and Jungkook's grip was the breath out of him.

"You...YOU STUPID RABBIT!" Yoongi yelled, bursting out from Jungkook's hold and dashing back towards his room. Jungkook stayed frozen in his spot while all the others started to look around with stupid grins.

"There there young child..." Namjoon patted Jungkook's head. Jungkook remained unmoving but came to senses and went after Yoongi.

"Baby! I'm sorry!! Don't leave me!! Hyung!!" Jungkook pawed at the door and started to whimper like a lost puppy. The rest of the group left the place so that the two could reconcile with each other. Plus they didn't want to see Jungkook get murdered by an angry grandpa Yoongi.

"Jungkook...what are you doing." Yoongi sighed as he opened the door to see Jungkook helplessly pawing at the door. When Jungkook saw Yoongi's face, he leapt up and pinned him to the ground. He held him close to his chest and swished him left to right.

"I love you, I love you, I love you!!!" Jungkook whined into Yoongi's hair. Yoongi sighed and patted him gently, rubbing his hair in a circular motion then gently holding his cheek.

"I know...just don't say it in front of all the members. They'll tease me forever about this..." Yoongi grimaced at the thought of Hoseok calling him an old man in love. One day, he'll get his revenge on that kid. Jungkook stared at Yoongi wide eyed before tearing up and planting his face into Yoongi's chest.

"Hey! Woah!" Yoongi cried when they started to roll on the floor. Jungkook looked up to his hyung's face and pressed a light kiss on to his lips. Yoongi will forever be his.

His lovely sweet hyung.