Second Encounter (New Version)

That Guy Behind The Camera

Hyesung's POV

'Wah, daebak Hyesung! You're so much better than last week when we're practicing' my film director praised.

Today is my music video shoot and I'm so excited about it. Especially when my director praised me, it's hard to get praises from him. But it's all thanks to Eric.

Speaking of which, where is him? I should thank him for his guidance. I saw him during the shoot as he was one of the cameramen there. But as soon as the director said 'Cut', he was gone.

'Have you seen Eric?' I asked my makeup artist.

'Eric? Hmm, no. I think he's outside' she said.

'Oh thank you' I bowed and walked outside.

I was glancing around when someone tapped my shoulder.

'What are you doing?' 

I was surprised by the deep and husky voice and when I turned around, I was able to see a figure that I was looking for.

'Gosh, you startled me!' 

'Hahaha, sorry sorry. So who are you searching for?'

'N-No one, I-I was just looking around' I cursed at myself when I heard myself stuttering.

'I see. Anyway, good job on your work just now. You look amazing' he smiled.

I blushed at his remark, 'Thank you. It's all because of you though. Your dance steps help me look better on camera' 

But before he could say anything, my film director called.

'Hyesung-sshi, let's go. We have one more scene left' he said.

I looked at Eric apologetically and said, 'Sorry Eric, I have to go now. See you later okay' 

'It's okay. Just do a great job later, Hyesungie' he said and waved goodbye.

Unknown to him, I blushed once again while running towards my stylist who was already waiting for me at the van.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric's POV

'Sorry Eric, I have to go now. See you later okay' he looked at me apologetically.

'It's okay. Just do a great job later, Hyesungie' I smiled and waved goodbye.

As I was watching him running towards his stylist, I mumbled to myself.

'Everything that you do would look beautiful Shin Hyesung'