Second Encounter

That Guy Behind The Camera

'Wow, Hyesung-sshi! You've improved a lot than yesterday. I have a feeling that this is going to be your best comeback' Hyesung's film director praised him.

Today, Hyesung is recording his music video in Gangnam and much to their luck, the weather is so bright and nice.

'Ah yes, thank you' Hyesung bowed politely.

While the production crews were trying to set up for the next scene, Hyesung was trying to find someone. But much to his dismay, the latter wasn't around.

-Where is he? I thought he's one of the photographer?- Hyesung's POV

'Okay, let's do the second scene! Everyone, in position' the director instructed not giving Hyesung any chance to find Eric.

The scene took longer than usual as it was the of the video. And thank God that it turned out so perfect.

Right after the scene, Hyesung tried to look for Eric again but he wasn't there. But before he could go to the next location, someone talked to him from behind.

'What are you looking at?'

Hyesung was startled by the deep yet soft voice behind him and when he turned around, he saw Eric smiling at him.

'Oh God, you startled me!' Hyesung rubbed his chest.

'Hahaha, I'm sorry' Eric apologised.

'I thought you weren't here' Hyeusung unknowingly pouted.

'So, you were looking for me eh?' Eric smirked, happy to know that the singer is looking for him.

'N-No, I wasn't. I-I just wanted to say thank you. Because of you, the director praised me' Hyesung said shyly.

'No problem. Every director would obviously going to praise a beautiful guy like you' Eric said sincerely making Hyesung blushed.

'I-I've got to go now. Bye Eric!' Hyesung said in one breath and started running to the next location. He couldn't afford to let Eric see his blush, he was 100% sure that he was turning into a ripe tomato.

-Why do I feel like this? Agh!!- Hyesung's POV

'As expected... Cute' Eric smiled and continued to recheck the arrangement for the music video in the papers.

As he was walking to the next location, Eric saw Hyesung who was talking to his lead actress for the music video. And all he could do was sigh.

'Is it impossible to be loved by you?' Eric mumbled softly.

-Yeah, it's impossible- Eric's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I'm going to the recording studio now' Hyesung announced.

'Eh? But you still have 2 hours left until your turn'

'Yeah I know, but it's just Junjin. He doesn't mind' Hyesung waved him goodbye and exited the door.

'Junjinnnnn' Hyesung opened the door and said in his happy tone.

But he froze when he saw a familiar figure sitting on the producer's chair.

'Oh hi, Hyesung! Junjin is practicing his song in the booth, so you have to wait for him. Sorry' Eric chuckled awkwardly.

'I-It's okay' Hyesung was a bit hurt when Eric didn't call him Hyesungie but he tried to ignore the feeling.

Seconds later, Junjin walked into the studio and waved hi to Hyesung.

'Hyung, you're early' Junjin said.

'Hahaha, because I thought that since it's you, I can just chill here. But I didn't know that Eric is here' Hyesung fidgeting his fingers.

'Eh? You guys know each other?' Junjin eyes' widen.

'Yeah, he's my photographer for my comeback preparation'

'Wah, daebak! You're so lucky hyung. Eric hyung is really good at photography. And, he is good at producing songs. Most of my songs, he composed it' Junjin highly praised Eric causing the older guy to smile shyly.

'Junjin-ah, that was too much. You're talking nonsense' Eric said.

'I was just tell him the truth!' Junjin pouted.

After the friendly conversation, Junjin went inside the recording booth leaving Eric to continue his work and Hyesung who was sitting behind him.

Throughout the whole time, Hyesung was in awe. Eric looks so cool and professional when he guided Junjin with his song. The way his fingers moving on the keyboard. The way he gaze at Junjin's singing ability. Just like a real producer.

After the practice, Junjin excused himself as he needed to do something but he said he will be back shortly. And that leave Eric and Hyesung alone in the studio. The atmosphere was a bit awkward as Hyesung and Eric both didn't know what to say to each other.

Later, Eric abruptly stood up and exited the door without saying anything. Hyesung was anxious and felt like an idiot for not trying to make a conversation.

-Stupid, Shin Hyesung! Because of you, he walked out- Hyesung's POV

But much to his surprise, Eric came back. With two cups of coffee in his hand. He have one of the coffees to Hyesung and smiled.

'I don't know what type of coffee that you would like. So I just brought you a caramel mocha. Hope you don't mind' Eric smiled.

'I-It's my favourite' Hyesung blushed.

'Glad to know that' Eric sat and stared at the younger guy.

'H-Hmm, you're good at composing songs. I really like the songs. I-I hope that one day you would write a song for my album' Hyesung shyly said.

'Really? You want me to write you one?' Eric intrigued. He was happy to hear that from Hyesung.

'Yes!' Hyesung said excitedly and immediately blushed.

'Well it would my pleasure' Eric smiled.

'Why didn't you become a music producer?' Hyesung suddenly asked.

'Because I have a lot to learn. And to learn, I've joined this company and thankfully, I've learnt a lot'

'I bet that the CEO would definitely help to make you a music producer' Hyesung smiled genuinely.

While they were talking, Junjin came back and brought some papers in his hand. It was Eric's music sheet and Junjin wanted to make some changes to it as the original songs didn't suit him that well. After a short discussion, Junjin and Eric excused themselves as it was Hyesung's turn to sing.

'Bye hyung!' Junjin chirped happily and exited the room.

'Fighting Hyesungie!' Eric showed him his fist as a good luck gesture.

'T-Thank you' Hyesung blushed.

-He called me Hyesungie again! Ahhhh- Hyesung's POV