First Time (New Version)

That Guy Behind The Camera

A/N : It's been awhile! I have made a new version of the fanfic and I hope you'll like. Give me your opinion on which version you like better ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyesung's POV

'Okay guys. Before we start our filming, I want to introduce you to someone. He will be joining us for Hyesung's comeback preparation' my director, Mr Jin announced.

At that moment, a tall handsome guy came in through the door. He stood beside Mr Jin and bowed politely to us.

'Hello everyone, my name is Eric. Eric Mun. Please look after me' he smiled widely.

When I look at him, he too was staring straight into my eyes and gave me a wide grin making me blushed. I quickly averted my gazes from him.

Why is he smiling at me like that? 

But when I look back at him, he was already discussing some matters with Mr Jin. I sighed in relieved and started warming up for my dance practice later. 

I've been preparing my comeback album for few months now and at last, I'm gonna be active again in two weeks time. I'm both excited and nervous about it but it's a good kind of nervous so I'm sure that I'm gonna ace it well.

For today dance practice, the company decided to record my dance routine as a part of my album. And thank God that I danced well even though it's not as good as Minwoo and Junjin. 

After I discussed some things with the director, I heard someone's voice behind me. When I looked back, I was stunned when I saw Eric throwing his fist up in the air while smiling at me.

'Fighting, Hyesung-sshi!' 

'T-Thank you' I immediately replied and stood in front of the dance mirror. I can feel my face is becoming red. Just because of simple words coming from him. What the hell is wrong with me?!

As I was practicing while the cameras were rolling, my eyes couldn't stop looking at one specific camera. All because of the guy behind it. Every 10 minutes, I would keep glancing at him through the front mirror. Secretly of course. Because I know that I couldn't afford being caught by everyone especially him.

After the practice I decided to stay behind to improvise my routine. As the music was playing, the door opened and I froze when I saw Eric was peeking inside.

'Oh didn't realise you're here. Sorry for interrupting' he apologised.

'No, wait! You can come in' I said after standing up to stand in front of him.

'Is it fine with you? I just need to edit some stuff here'

'No no... I don't mind' 

In fact, I want you to be here

He walked inside the practice room and sat in the corner with his camera, laptops and other stuffs. As he was arranging his stuffs, he looked at me and said, 'You can go ahead. Just pretend that I'm not here'

I blushed when I realised that I was staring at him for quite some time. 

'Ah, okay' I nodded and started to practice. But I can't. Especially when he's here. I know that he's not looking at me but I can't help but feeling nervous.

Screw it! I'm just going to be professional about this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric's POV

'Ah okay' Hyesung nodded and started practicing.

It took me 45 minutes to finish my work. Actually 30 minutes but I took the other 15 minutes to watch Hyesung dance. For a beautiful guy like him, he surely knows how to dance. But right now, he's dancing awkwardly. Why? Is it because I'm here?

'Hyesung, if you feel uncomfortable I can go now' I cautiously said. I don't want him to feel pressure with me inside this room.

'No, don't go!' he stopped me.

'I-I mean... It's not because you're here... I-It's just because I don't feel right with the dance steps' 

I felt relieved when he said that. Not the dance steps part though.

'Ah, I see. I'm not a dancer myself but I can give you some ideas to improvise your dance' I blurted out and when I realised what I just said, I felt so embarrassed.

I'm not in a position to tell him that and I bet he's going to laugh at my remarks. But he didn't. He just smiled and told me to show him. I started to dance using his song that he was practicing. I was expecting him to frown at me but instead, he clapped like a cute child. Cute! 

'Wah, daebak! I'll definitely could use yours' he praised.

'Really? You're not kidding right?' my eyes were widen.

'Hahaha, nope. I like it and I'm sure that they will like it too' 

'If that's the case, I'm relieved. Anyway, I'm done with my work. I'll get going now. Goodbye' I smiled.

'Wait! I haven't introduced myself properly' he said while holding my wrist.

'My name is Shin Hyesung. But you can call me Hyesung. Let be friends' he held out his hand.

I was surprised by his action but I was happy that he wants to be my friend.

'My name is Eric Mun. Call me Eric' I smiled and took his hand into mine.

I could see his blush but maybe it was just my imagination.

'I'll see you tomorrow Hyesungie' I said.

As soon as I walked out, I was embarrassed again. Why? Because I freaking call him 'Hyesungie'! Who the hell am I to call him that?! , he must be so surprised by it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyesung's POV

'I'll see you tomorrow Hyesungie' Eric said.

'He...He called me Hyesungie' I was already started blushing.

Nobody has ever called me that even my parents. They always go with 'Pilkyo' or 'Hyesung' but never 'Hyesungie'. But that somehow made me feel overwhelmed knowing that someone just called me with a new nickname.