First Time

That Guy Behind The Camera

'Oh no, they are here again' Hyesung's manager sighed.

'They' that he referred to is Hyesung's fans - they've been gathering around the company building waiting for Hyesung's arrival. He and even Hyesung didn't know how they managed to know what day and what time Hyesung comes.

And it's not that Hyesung didn't appreciate his fans' effort but Hyesung was quite sure that they have more important things to settle rather than waiting outside of the company in this cold weather.

'At least, they couldn't come into the building' Hyesung replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Now Hyesung-sshi, let's shoot for dance practice first okay. Just pretend that this is your comeback stage' the film manger said.

In about few weeks, Hyesung is finally going to have his comeback stage and he is both nervous and excited about it. For this upcoming album, Hyesung and the rest of the productions have mixed the genre which include dance songs.

'I'll do my best' Hyesung bowed politely.

As soon as he starts practicing his dance that he've learnt from the choreographer last month, all the cameras are rolling. He admits that he's not a good dancer like his best friend, Minwoo and Junjin but he's also not a bad dancer like Dongwan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'And... We're done!' the manager declared.

'Thank you everyone. Good job' Hyesung expressed his gratitude.

Hyesung decided to stay to practice more as the film manager told him to improve his dancing skills more so that it won't look awkward.

As he was dancing, the door opened wide and an insanely handsome man walked in with his casual hoodies and jeans.

'Oh !' the guy cursed as he saw Hyesung who had stopped dancing and was staring blankly at him.

I'm sorry, I thought everyone had leave' the man apologised and chuckled awkwardly.

'N-No, it's fine. I-I was just practicing' Hyesung blushed. Never once in his life, he never saw a very good looking guy with an exotic features until today.

-What the hell Hyesung? What are you stuttering? That guy must've thought you're weird- Hyesung's POV

-He looks very different than what I expected. H-He is beautiful for a guy- Eric's POV

'If you don't mind, I would like to stay here to edit the tapes just now'

'O-Oh okay, sure. Hmm, a-are you the photographer?' Hyesung tried to make a conversation.

'Yup! I'm Eric. Eric Mun' Eric smiled widely causing Hyesung's heart to flutter.

-Why didn't I notice him before?- Hyesung's POV

'My name is...'

'Hyesung. Shin Hyesung. Everyone knows you, superstar' Eric chuckled.

At that moment, Hyesung slaps his head hard mentally for being such an idiot. Obviously, everyone in this company knows who Hyesung is. There was a big picture of him at the lobby as he was the winner for 'Grand Singer Award'

'Oh right, I'm such a silly person' Hyesung chuckled awkwardly.

Then Hyesung continued to practice his dance moves but he couldn't concentrate as he was too busy checking Eric out from the mirror in front of him. Eric on the other hand was concentrating on editing the video footages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Arg, this is so hard' Hyesung hissed softly under his breath.

Up to this point, he couldn't succeed at his last dance moves. He was quite sure that he has mastered it these past weeks but he didn't know why he couldn't on that day. Maybe luck is not on his side? He tried again and again but he just couldn't seem to get through it.

'I don't want to do this anymore!' Hyesung stomped his feet like a child without realising that Eric is still in the room.

Hyesung turned around only to see that Eric is laughing softly at him because to Eric, Hyesung looks so cute. Hyesung was blushing because he didn't realise Eric's presence behind him.

-Great, you're once again succeed on making fool out of yourself-

'What?' Hyesung pouted.

Eric stood up and walked closer to him.

'Well I hope you don't mind if I want to give you my opinion' Eric rubbed his neck awkwardly.

'No, I don't' Hyesung smiled.

'Based from what I saw just now, you need to let your body move by itself. You need to relax and chill. Feel the music, and then interpret it using your body' Eric explained.

'O-Okay, I'll try' Hyesung said.

He tried in one go and succeeded but he doesn't feel right and it was awkward.

'You don't feel right huh' Eric said as if he could understand Hyesung's mind.

Hyesung nodded.

Eric stood closer to him and whispered, 'If I may... Just close your eyes and I'll try to guide you'

Hyesung shyly nodded and started to close his eyes. He could feel shivers down his spine when he feel Eric's touch on his shoulder.

'When this part, you should do like this...' Eric moved Hyesung's body to the right to get a better angle.

'Then, you need to feel heart broken...' Eric said as the song that he danced to is about a heartbroken song.

'Now, you try. I will be standing right next to you and help' Eric let go of his hand from Hyesung's body.

Hyesung on the other hand was a little bit disappointed when Eric let go. Unconsciously, he wants to feel Eric's touches again.

Hyesung quickly shook his head and started dancing and much to his surprise, it was better than just now.

'There you go. I know you can do it! You just need a little bit of courage' Eric smiled widely.

'Thank you Eric-ah' Hyesung gave Eric his angelic smile.

-Yup, he looks so huggable right now- Eric's POV

'I think you have enough practice for the day, you should get some rest' Eric said while repacking his camera stuffs.

'I'll get going then. Bye Hyesungie' Eric waved him goodbye and exited the door.

Once the door shut closed, the younger guy regained his conscious.

'He...He called me Hyesungie' Hyesung blushed.

Nobody has ever called him that even his parents. They always go with 'Pilkyo' or 'Hyesung' but never 'Hyesungie'.

Hyesung quickly shook his head to push away the thoughts and continued to practice. That moment he felt so energetic that he could dance for the whole night. But after 15 minutes, he stopped and packed his bag to go home.

-I hope I could see him again tomorrow. Eric Mun- Hyesung's POV