2

Manage My Love

 

Hae min’s POV

 

I woke up and ruffled my hair. I looked at my alarm clock and it was 7.30am. I went to wash up and get ready to leave the house. Yoora probably left at 6am or later as by 7.30 she has to leave Big bang’s dorm. I changed and was about to leave the house when Soo-Yun came up to me. 

 

“Leaving already? I just wanted to ask you which studio you going to?” Soo-Yun asked

 

“Oh. I am going to Elf Studio. You?” I replied her.

 

“We are going to Cassiopeia Studio. We are shooting the cover page for Cassiopeia so we will be using their studio.”Soo-Yun said.

 

I left, leaving her preparing to leave the house. When I reached the boys dorm, as usual, a number of them were sleeping. They live in separate dorms. One on the 13th floor and the other on the 12th floor. The dorm on the 12th floor is occupied by Leeteuk, Kangin, Shindong, Yesung, Hankyung, Heechul and Siwon. On the 13th floor, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kibum and Kyuhyun. I was now on the 12th floor. The only people who were awake was Leeteuk, Heechul and Siwon decided to ask Leeteuk for help as there is one more floor. Leeteuk shrugged his shoulder again and helped me. I went up to the 13th floor. It was worst. The only one awake was Donghae and Kibum.

 

When I entered the house, Donghae and Kibum greeted me.

 

“Morning Haemin.” They greeted. They knew what I was here early in the morning for, so they decided to help me. I started with the easiest one who was Sungmin. I touched his forehead, he immediately sat up. He whined but Kibum dragged him into the toilet. I then went to wake Ryeowook up. I tapped him, he moved but he was not awake. I then had no choice but to use the piling method. Donghae, Sungmin and Kibum went to lie on top of Ryeowook. Ryeowook opened his eyes, but it closed back again. Donghae then decided to try his hugging method. This time, Ryeowook woke up. We proceeded to Eunhyuk’s room. But to my surprise, he was awake. He was about to get off bed when he saw us at his door.

 

“I am up already, so today I won’t be able to experience any weird waking up methods, especially Leeteuk’s water screen.” Eunhyuk yawned. We then went to Kyuhun’s room. But to our surprise, he was not in his room. We then heard a voice from the kitchen. “I was up by your racket in the other rooms. I even prepared breakfast.” Kyuhyun smiled. They were having their breakfast when I went back to the 12th floor. Leeteuk managed to wake all of them up. By 9am, they were all ready to leave. We reached the studio earlier than expected. We started early and ended early. After lunch, we proceeded to Rehearse for tomorrow’s music Bank performance.

 

Backstage, I received a message from my boyfriend, Haneul. I started to smile at the message. Suddenly, Kangin snatched my phone. I started to chase him. He started reading my message. “Darling, what are you doing now? I miss you. Call me tonight ok? Love you.” Kangin shouted. I was so embarrassed. Leeteuk snatched the phone back for me. I was at the verge of crying. The stage crews were all looking at me. If it was at the changing room, it would be ok as it is within us. But backstage? I told Leeteuk what they were supposed to do and ran out of the building.  I replied Haneul and went back into the building.  They were done with their rehearsal. Donghae saw me approaching them and came over to ask me if I was alright. I nodded my head and pretended nothing happened. Kangin came over to me and apologise. I forgave him as I know that he is playful.

 

By the time rehearsals were over, it was already 8pm. We went to have dinner and went back to their Dorm. I told them their schedule for tomorrow which was the music Bank performance and they were suppose to reach the venue by 3pm, so they were able to relax in the morning.  When I was about to leave, Donghae asked me if I was alright to go home alone, I nodded and left.

 

When I reached home, Yoora was watching TV while eating a tub of ice-cream. Soo-Yun was nowhere in sight. I sighed; being a manager of Asia’s hottest band is not a good thing. I went to take a shower and was intending to watch TV when I saw Soo-yun coming back. I asked her about her day. She said that DBSK is going on Music bank tomorrow also.  I told her about my day and so did Yoora. Yoora said that the sat in the recording studio the whole day as Big bang was recording their new album, Gara Gara Go.

 

I really envy her. But being manager of Super junior is not as bad. I totally forgot about calling Haneul and I went to bed because I was very tired. Although rehearsals only start at 3pm, I have to go to their dorm in the morning to prepare them and brief them about the sequence.

 

The Next day, I arrived at their dorm at 11am. They were all awake and doing their own stuff. I discussed the plan with Leeteuk first. At 12pm, we assembled the band and briefed them about the performance. They were real excited upon hearing being able to perform with DBSK. It was not their first time performing, but they are really excited. They don’t really have time to talk to them as their schedule was really different and they rarely were able to perform on the same stage.

 

3pm

 

We arrived and started to get ready for the last rehearsal before the actual performance at 7pm. I saw Soo-Yun. She was busy with DBSK’s makeup. She is not only their Manager, but also their Makeup artist. We were all at the waiting room. Super Junior and DBSK share one changing room; however the room is divided into 2. Super junior were all ready and it was their turn to appear on stage. They had a marvelous rehearsal. Ryeowook was afraid that he will make a mistake. However, Leeteuk comforted him saying that he won’t, because he never did.

 

I then received another message from Haneul. I suddenly remembered about the call. I was about to open my message when Heechul snatched my phone. He was throwing passing it around the whole band, making me feel like a monkey. Suddenly, when Kangin was about to throw it to Shindong, Jaejoong grabbed from them. “Although she is younger, you still have to respect her.” Jaejoong said. I thanked him; He walked back to his side and I saw Soo-Yun thanking Jaejoong.

 

When it was 7pm, all the artists were supposed to get ready back stage. Soo-Yun and I were then alone. I thanked her for the help. I realized that I did not open the message Haneul sent me. I then fumbled with my phone and read the message.  It said “Why didn’t you call me yesterday? Are you free now? Can give me a call?” I decided to call him back. I apologized to him and he knew my situation. After half an hour, we hung up. Soo-Yun was looking at me. Soo-Yun asked me a few questions about Haneul. She then told me that my relationship was on the rocks. I have this feeling too but I don’t think my 2 year relationship with Haneul will end just because I have no time for him. I assured Soo-Yun that we will be fine and Saturday I am free and I intend to go on a date with Haneul.

 

The boys then came back. They said that the performance was great. They changed and Yunho asked if we would like to have supper together. Leeteuk agreed and we went to Sapphire Ruby restaurant to have supper. The boys were really enjoying themselves. For ages have they sat down to have a meal with DBSK. Although they don’t meet often, but they are real close. We then went our separate ways. I sent Super junior home before heading home. I met Soo-Yun downstairs and we went up together. When we entered the house, we didn’t see Yoora. She was not in her room. I gave her a call.

 

“ Yoboseyo, Yoora? Where are you?” I asked.

 

“ I am still at Big bang’s dorm. I don’t think I will be coming back tonight. Tomorrow we have an off island photo shoot. We have to be there real early.” Yoora explained.

 

“OK. Take care. See you around. Annyeong.” I said before hanging up.

 

“Where is Yoora?”Soo-Yun asked

 

“She has an early shoot with her boys tomorrow morning so she is not coming back tonight.” I explained to Soo-Yun. Soo-Yun just nodded and she went o shower. While waiting for Soo-Yun to finished Showering, I called Haneul. We chatted for an hour when I realized how late it was. We hung up and I went to shower. When I came out, I saw Soo-Yun shouting on the phone.

 

“Yunho, don’t you leave your dorm without permission. You know that how crazy your fans are. What if you got attacked? Don’t forget about the glue incident. I don’t want that to happen again. You hear me?” Soo-Yun shouted. There was a short silence before Soo –Yun replied.

 

“It’s not that I am restricting your freedom. It’s just that it is a policy and now it is 12am. It is far more dangerous at night than in the morning. “Soo-Yun explained.

 

After 5 minutes, she hung up. I asked her what happened. She told me that Yunho wants to go out for a drive. But according to the policies, they are not allowed to leave their dorm unaccompanied. She didn’t want any of them to be in trouble .I know how she feels. She then yawned and went to sleep.

 

I was going to sleep when I had this bad feeling that tomorrow, something bad will happen. I ignored it as it always doesn’t happen.

 

End of Hae min’s POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments please

I know it is a bit y, but I am working on it.