19

Manage My Love

 

Yoora’s POV

 

I haven’t been home for a long time. Today was the second rehearsal for Asian song festival. Which means I will see Haemin. However, since Soo-Yun is in Japan, I will not be seeing her for the next month or so. We were already on our way to our destination. However, it still seems like a long way to go. I looked out of the window and found the scenery exceptionally beautiful today. Maybe it’s because I’m in a good mood.

 

I looked up at the sky and realise that it was a good time to go to the beach. However, I am stuck with work and unable to step out. I haven’t been to the beach for a long time. Suddenly, the bus came to a halt and we were here. When we reached the studio, I didn’t see Haemin anywhere so I assumed they were late. Around 10 to 15 minutes later, I heard chattering and saw Super Junior approaching. Big bang had already started with rehearsals so I was just sitting here alone and thinking of nothing in particular. After Big Bang finished rehearsing, the stage crew had a half an hour break. I was talking to Tae Yang and realised the presence of Kyuhyun. He was sitting alone at the side of the room.

 

Both of us approached him and started a conversation. To be honest, the 3 of us were best of friends in school. Who says that girls can never have best friends of the opposite ? Suddenly I heard G-Dragon shout. I turned around and saw him talking to Seungri in a soft yet harsh manner. He was rubbing his arm and I have an idea of what happened. I turned back to the conversation we were having and I saw from the corner that Donghae was following Haemin around and yet they were still able to joke around. I thought Haemin would get irritated like she normally do. Don’t tell me they are dating?

 

After a few minutes of catching up with Kyuhyun, Haemin approached me with Donghae behind her.

 

“Looking for me?” I asked. She nodded.

 

“Do you have a plaster?” she then showed me her finger and it was bleeding a little. I think it was a paper cut. When I turned around to get a plaster, I heard Haemin gasp.

 

I turned around and saw Donghae on Haemin’s finger. She was giving a very shocked expression. I was shocked at the scenario. Taeyang and Kyuhyun’s mouth was wide open. They were shocked also. It seemed like the world came to a halt.

 

Everything then went back to normal. I then decided to pull Haemin aside to interrogate her. “Donghae, can I borrow Haemin for a moment?” I asked.

 

“Sure. You can borrow my girl anytime” He grinned.  I gave him an awkward look and pulled Haemin to a quiet spot, which was outside the ladies and gents.

 

“Are the two of you dating?” I asked anxiously.

 

“Who? Me and Donghae?” she smiled and pointed to herself and an imaginary figure beside her. I nodded.

 

“Yes the both of you”

 

“Yes we are” she exclaimed with a huge grin on her face.

 

End of Yoora’s POV

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

I was in the toilet doing my business. When I was done and about to leave, I heard Haemin’s voice outside talking to someone who I think is Yoora. I heard them discussing about something.

 

“Are the two of you dating?”

 

“Who? Me and Donghae?”

 

“Yes the both of you”

 

“Yes we are.” The final sentence broke my heart, causing my heart t wrench in pain. Donghae and Haemin were dating? I felt tears pooling in my eyes. I immediately went to a cubical and sat on the toilet bowl and poured my heart out to myself. It was the only place I could hide since the both of them were still outside and I didn’t want to hear anymore.

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

Yoora’s POV

 

“Are you serious?” I exclaimed. It was shocking news. However, I didn’t know if it’s the truth since Haemin, the cheeky one, said it.

 

“No. I was just joking. The both of us are good friends.” She said smiling even wider. I heaved a sigh of relief.

 

“That’s a relief.” I said patting my chest a little. Suddenly, I saw someone walking out of the toilet. He stood in front of the entrance and turned to look at us. It was Eunhyuk.

 

“Hyuk, were you in the toilet all along?” asked Haemin. Eunhyuk just continued staring intensely at her. I then noticed that his eyes were red and a little swollen. Was he crying inside?

 

“Why are your eyes red?” Haemin asked while caressing his cheeks. Suddenly, a drop of tear slid down from the corner of his eye and he hastily walked away.

 

“Hyuk! Hyuk!” Haemin shouted, but he didn’t slow down.

 

“I talk to you at home ok?” Haemin said quickly. I gave her a nod and she ran towards Eunhyuk. So who does she like now? Eunhyuk or Donghae? She doesn’t get irritated when he follows her around like how she normally do. As for Eunhyuk, she caressed his face. The look in her eyes was filled with something that I can’t explain.

 

I shall ask her about it tonight or when I see her again. I headed back to find the boys who were chatting among themselves. I looked at Seungri. He seems a little upset. Suddenly, G-Dragon came up to me.

 

“Haemin has something to tell you. She’s looking for you. She’s at Super Junior’s changing room.” He smiled and walked away. Upon reaching Super Junior’s room, I could hear the noise from outside. I then went towards Haemin.

 

“You looking for me again?” I asked.

 

“Oh. Yes. The boys intend to go drinking. Seungri says he doesn’t want to and cannot drink so I was thinking since you don’t like drinking, I would bring them to the bar and bring them back safely back to you. How does that sound?”

 

“I’m ok with it. But if it’s not very late, give me a call and I will pick them up from your dorm.” I said. We then agreed to the idea and I headed back, announcing the news to the others.

 

It was night time soon after. I headed back to the dorm with Seungri. It was silent all the way. He still seems upset to me.

 

I tapped him on his shoulder. He jerked a bit and turned around. “You ok?” I asked. However, he remained silent. I reached my hand out to touch his forehead and mine. He’s not sick. So what is it?

 

The house was dark when we stepped in Seungri went into his room after turning on the lights. I decided to make dinner since we haven’t eat yet. I made Gimbap since it was easy to make. In no time, I was done. I brought it to Seungri’s room. He was sitting up on his bed doing nothing.

 

“Dinner’s ready.” I said. He walked out and went to the living room.

 

“Let’s watch a movie. Movie-dinner” He smiled a little. He then pulled out a DVD. The title was dead silence. I froze there. I was ok with Horror films but the after effects were unimaginable.

 

“Ok. I bring the food over.” He nodded and started the system while I went to bring the food to the living room. The show started and I immediately saw the creepy puppet doll. It looked very revolting. I never liked movies with things that relates to my life. I was a little scary due to the sudden appearance of the ‘woman’. The both of us would always jump when it comes to that scene. The scariest part was the one where the girl went to turn off the lights. She turned around and knocked into something. She touched it and realised that it was ‘her’. She screamed and there goes her life. got slit open and she died. This movie was that if the person scream when they see ‘her’, their throats will get slit. ‘She’ would only appear where the doll is. When the movie was finally over, I felt better.

 

I looked at the clock and realised that it was near midnight. I decided to call Haemin and ask about them. She said that they won’t be back soon so she said that she would bring them back. After that the both of us went to sleep. I was starting to get a little afraid, as I was alone. Being alone after watching a ghost movie was not something recommended for me.

 

I decided to just keep calm and just go to sleep. I headed to where the lights were. I turned off the lights and bumped into something. Immediately, I started screaming. I crouched down, close my eyes and covered my ears. I kept screaming. I was really very scared. I think I could just faint on the spot.

 

End of Yoora’s POV

 

Seungri’s POV

 

I was done washing up and was about to head to bed when I heard a scream. A scream that was from this house and it belongs to a girl. I ran out of my room and headed to Yoora’s room. I opened the door and saw her crouching on the floor covering her ears. I could hear her crying. I approached her slowly. I don’t think she realised my presence. I went closer to her.

 

“Yoora.” I called. She jumped a little and looked up at me. She then fell back and landed on her . Her face was stained with tears.

 

“Are you ok? Did the movie scare you?” I asked. I think it was the effect of the movie that caused her to be like that. I switched on the lights and realised that she was looking quite pale. I held on her hand and pulled her up into a standing position. She seems a bit wobbly. After taking a few steps, she collapsed on me. When I looked at her, her eyes were close. I guess she fainted. I then carried her bridal style to her bed. I lay her nicely and tucked her in. Before leaving, I kissed her on the forehead. It was as if she was awake. When I turned around, I felt her grabbing on my hand. I turned around and look. She was not. However, she said something.

 

“Don’t go. Stay with me.” I didn’t know who she was dreaming about or talking about, but hearing her asking me to stay with her makes me unable to reject even though she is not in a clear state of mind. I knew that staying in the same room as her was impossible. I would want to treasure this night as it may be the only time I was able to see her sleep from such a close distance.

 

I felt her grip on my hand tighten. I reached my hand out to then her hair. When will I be able to look at you in this way again? I asked myself.

 

In no time, I too fell asleep beside her on the bed. When I woke up, I saw the clock and noticed that it was already 3am. I wonder if the others were back. I was not able to leave as she was still gripping on my hand. She seems like she’s unwilling to let go. I felt my backache a little. I didn’t mind since I was able to see an angel in front of me. I place the other hand on the bed and rested my hand on it. I looked at her under the moonlight like how movies do. It seemed so pure. The light shining on her face, causing it to look so pure, so fragile, so delicate.

 

I then unknowingly fell asleep again. When I woke up the next time, it was already morning. I saw that her grip loosen and I decided to leave her before the situation becomes awkward. When I closed the door carefully, I got a shock as Jiyong was standing behind me with his arms crossed…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~