17

Manage My Love

 

Haemin’s POV

 

Soo-Yun had left for Japan and Yoora may be heading to Japan soon. I was home all alone. I looked out of the window and remembered about Soo-Yun. Is it also raining in Japan? Is there thunder? Is Soo-Yun afraid? Is Jaejoong there protecting her? Ever since High school, we were living together. In the high school dorms, she used to be shivering under the covers when it was raining. She started screaming when there was thunder. I never knew why.

 

It was then time to left the house for the boy’s dorm. I didn’t bring an umbrella, as I never liked bringing one. I took one of Soo-Yun’s car keys. She told me that I was allowed to use it when I wanted. I decided to use the 7-seater since I never liked driving a mustang.

 

When I finally found a spot to park the car, I saw that it was quite a long way to the lift lobby. I then ran all the way to the lobby. However, I was drenched, not to the extent of dripping wet, but it was enough to make me fall sick.

 

I called Leeteuk to come down and bring umbrellas. When they arrived downstairs, we rushed to the bus, as we were late. I totally forgot that I was drenched and went up the bus. I was then sitting alone so no one knew that I was drenched. I sat on the seat inside and the air- con was blowing directly at my head.

 

The ride lasted for more than an hour. I drifted to sleep even though it was very cold. I woke up due to the sudden halt of the bus. We’ve reached our destination and by then my clothes were dry. I led the boys to where they were suppose to film the variety show. It was an outdoor show. I sat in the shade, as it would take quite some time. It was then sunny. I felt a little cold and rested my head on the table. Unknowingly, I fell asleep.

 

End of Haemin’s POV

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I saw Haemin sitting in the shade. She seems a little pale. I wanted to go over but the filming is starting and I can’t leave the place. I decided to wait till later. I kept on looking at Haemin’s direction. It seems like she’s fallen asleep. When it was break time, I walked over to Haemin, but it seems that she’s still sleeping so I decided to not disturb her and went over to talk with the others. 

 

The day flew past quickly as we only had to go on this show and we had lots of fun. In no time, it’s time to pack up. I saw Leeteuk walk towards Haemin and waking her. When she woke up, I still felt that she looked a little pale. Suddenly, she called for Heechul. She was leading us back to the bus and yet talking to Heechul. The ways she walks seems like she was swaying a bit.

 

Suddenly, her legs gave way and she fainted. Heechul caught her in time and all of us crowded around her. Heechul carried her bridal style while Leeteuk touched her forehead.

 

“She’s running a fever. Hurry let’s go on the bus and return home.” Leeteuk said and all 13 of us rushed up the bus. We reached home faster as there was not much traffic. We carried her up to the dorm and lay her in her room. We took turns to look after her. I was to look after her at night.

 

I sat on the chair beside her bed. Suddenly, I saw her lips moving. She seems to be saying something. I went closer to be able to hear clearly.

 

“Oppa… Oppa…”she called out softly. I was thinking. Is it Haneul again? Has she not gotten over him? I held on her hand and closed my eyes. I fell asleep beside her that night.

 

End of Donghae’s POV

 

Haemin’s POV

 

I woke up finding myself in Super Junior’s dorm. I looked around and realized that it was night time. I wanted to get off the bed when I felt a hand grabbing my hand. I turned around slowly and saw Donghae sleeping beside me, and his hands were holding onto mine. I looked around and saw a jacket on the bed. I then took it and cover Donghae. He shifted a bit but did not wake up. I was quite touched. He was so tired from his schedule and yet he is sleeping at such an uncomfortable position to take care of me.

 

Suddenly, I miss my Oppa. My elder brother. He is currently in the states furthering his studies. When I was to fall sick, he would always take care of me. He would not leave me until I was much better. He will sleep at the side of the bed like Donghae.

 

Since I was unable to move, I decided to lie back down on the bed and go back to sleep. When I woke up again, it was already morning and the sun is already shining in my eyes. I heard a groan beside me and realized that it was Donghae. He sat up and twisted the upper half of his body and stretched. He then looked at me and got a shock when he realized I was awake.

 

“Omo. When were you awake? Was it me who woke you up?” Donghae asked.

 

“I woke up before you.” I smiled at him and sat up.

 

“Lie back down. You’re sick and not suppose to move around on your own.” Donghae said while pushing me down. I kept on struggling to sit back up but he was too strong.

 

“I’m fine now. I still have to work.” I said. Then Leeteuk walked in.

 

“Are you feeling better now?” He asked.

 

“Much better.” I gave him a wide smile and went out of bed. Donghae just sat back on the chair and pout. Leeteuk walked towards him and patted his back while saying something to him that I can’t hear. I only saw him nodding his head. I looked down at my clothes and started screaming. All the members came running out.

 

“Why… who… “ I kept pointing to the clothes on me. All of them gave me a confused look.

 

“Who changed my clothes?” I asked. All of them looked away awkwardly and blushing a little. I knew I had already been exposed. I looked and the floor. I wanted to cry on the spot. Imagine 13 boys staring at you . I wanted to scream.

 

“Don’t get fooled by them.” Leeteuk chuckled. I turned and looked.

 

“We asked Soo Young to help since she called you and we told her that you were running a temperature, she rushed down immediately.” He explained. I immediately heaved a sigh of relief. At least it was not as bad as I thought it was. I called Soo Young immediately and thanked her.

 

“How are you feeling now?” Soo Young asked.

 

“I’m fine Unni. Don’t worry so much.” I said.

 

“OK. Take care of yourself or Oppa will kill me.” She said.

 

“Ok. Ok I know. I see you around.” I said and hung up. When I exited the room, all the members were gathered around the dining table. When I stepped out, they all immediately looked at me. I got the shock of my life. They directed me to sit at the head of the table. They all had serious looks on their faces. I sat down and they started interrogating me.

 

“How did you know Soo Young?” Asked Kang in.

 

“She’s my cousin.” I said. All of them then had shocked expressions on their faces.

 

“How come we were not informed?” asked Heechul

 

“Non of you asked so I didn’t say.” I just shrugged. I didn’t know they were so interested in my personal life. I thought.

 

“Can I ask you something?” Donghae asked politely. Everyone’s attention was focused on him.

 

“Sure got ahead.” I smiled.

 

“You were calling out Oppa in your dreams yesterday. Who’s the Oppa you are referring to?” He asked. I gave him a very weird look. How did he know I dreamt of my Oppa yesterday? Everyone looked at him till he was afraid to meet their gaze.

 

“My elder brother.” I said.

 

“You have an older brother?” Ryeowook asked. I nodded.

 

“It seems like we don’t under stand you at all.” Ryeowook commented.

 

“It takes time. I’m sure all of you will get to know me well soon.” I said. I saw Eunhyuk looking at me very intensely. When I Looked at him a few seconds longer, he looked away blushing a little. I found it really cute. I remember I need to pass him something.

 

“Eunhyuk, I need to pass you something. Could you come with me?” I said. He looked up and nodded his head.

 

“I shall prepare breakfast.” Ryeowook suggested and asked the members for opinions. All of them asked Ryeowook to ask me since I was ‘Sick’.

 

“Anchovy. I have a craving for anchovy suddenly.” I said and went into my room with Eunhyuk following me. Before I left the table, I saw Eunhyuk smiling a little after the anchovy comment I made.

 

When we were in my room, He sat on the chair beside my bed where I sat on the bed. He kept on looking down, not daring to look at me. I rummage through my bag to look for that particular item I was looking for.

 

Finally I found it and pulled it out of my bag. Since Eunhyuk was not looking at me, he didn’t realise what I got. “Hyuk” I called out. He slightly jumped and looked up slowly. I brought the item forward and he stared at it for a moment before smiling.

 

“Is… Is this for me?” He asked, eyeing the item.

 

“It’s for you. I saw you eyeing it the other day, so I bought it for you.” I smiled.

 

He held on it like it will just disappear the next second. I looked at him. He was looking down and clutching it tightly. He started shaking. I placed my hand on his shoulder.

 

“Are you alright?” I asked trying to look at his face. He didn’t look up at me. I used my hand and lifted his face up. I saw tears streaming down his cheeks.

 

“Omo, Hyuk, what’s wrong?” I pulled him into a hug. He didn’t hide it anymore. He started crying. He shook terribly.

 

“I…I…” He wanted to say something but it seems like it can’t come out. Its like he’s struggling to say it.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked again, this time with a gentler tone. I pulled away from the hug and his hair.

 

“Thank you so much. I… no one has really taken notice of me so much to the extent to notice what gifts I like. Even my noona, she never notices this little detail.” He wiped the tears away even though they were still streaming down.

 

I cupped his face. His eyes now looking at me. “It’s ok. It seems like you have been having a hard time these few days. I wanted to cheer you up by giving this to you.” I said while wiping his tears again.

 

“But I was the one who did something wrong. I should be the one making up to you.” He said. This time, he stopped crying and I passed him a packet of tissue.

 

“I know you feel bad. I am treating you nicer because I want to know you feeling bad now makes me feel worst. I feel like I bullied you.” I said. He blew his nose and I chuckled. He looked up at me with those innocent looking eyes.

 

“You are so emotional. Everytime we win an awards, you would cry too. You are so adorable.” I said and smiled. We chatted for a little while more and heard Ryeowook calling us saying that Breakfast is ready. Before he left the room, he mouthed a thank you and walked out of the room…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments please!