Chemistry

the ultimate winner

 

Meanwhile...(continuation from chapter 3, Hoya and Hyomin)

 

Hoya smiled, picking up his toothbrush and toothpaste. Many things went through his mind. 

 After Hyomin finished eating her breakfast, she smiled contentedly and patted her tummy. Hoya walked into the dining room with his toothbrush in his mouth and mumbled, “Yah, is it just me or does the toothpaste smells and tastes strange today? Almost like... ..”

 “SHAMPOO!” Hyomin shouted as she burst out laughing.

 “You are soooo DEAD.” Hoya said as he ran back to the bathroom to spit out the toothpaste. Gurgling with mouthfuls of water. Then he ran over to hyomin and started tickling her.

 

“Hey- Hey- hahahahahhahahahaha Stop it, hahahhahaahhahahahah” Hyomin struggled.

 

While struggling, she tripped Hoya accidentally and he tumble forwards, falling on top of her. Their gazes met.

Hyomin froze, looking into his captivating eyes, it's as if time has stopped ticking...

 

Hoya stared intensely at her beautiful dark brown eyes, he has never noticed them before. He moved his gaze to her lips, her pink... soft, lips....

 

His heart began beat faster and faster, he could almost hear it thumping against his ribcage...

 

..lubdub...lubdub...

Hoya felt himself was moving towards her...

 

 

.......there was an uncontrollable instinct... to... just... kiss....

  

Hyomin quickly sat up and straightened her long wavy hair, face as red as a tomato.
Hoya stood up too, flustered, “Umm I need to ermm.. pick Eun Jung up... our lesson starts in 2 hours time. What's your lesson schedule for today?” He felt his face burning with awkwardness and embarassment while he stuttered. 

 

“Errr yeah i have a lecture in about 4 hours time so i think i will go home and get ready. Bye!” Hyomin smiled sheepishly as she quickly grabbed her bag and left the apartment block.

 

Hyomin got onto a cab and thoughts flooded her mind, “What happened just now...Why did we... AHHHH! If only i didn't trip him, then nothing awkward would have happened.” Hyomin wanted to find a hole and hide, she wondered how she was going to face Hoya later.

 "12pm?! I am almost late for my lesson!" Hyomin scrambled into the Soo Jung Universtiy Lecture Hall For Performing Arts. She quickly sat down at the closest seat she could find. "Good After noon lady, you were almost late!" Hwa Young and Ji Yeon chirped together. "Like you said,ALMOST!" Hyomin smiled as she pinched Jiyeon's cheek and knocked Hwa Young's head.