Meanwhile...

the ultimate winner

The pale moonlight dimly lit on the swimming pool of the Park family. In the center of the house, next to the huge fountain, was a huge room wrapped by pink wallpaper and decorated with beautiful ornaments. Two beds facing each other on a golden platform. These beds were made of the finest silk.

 

Tranquility…


“No don’t want to… no…. Ji Eun… The picture… No let go of me! Ji Eun, Ji Eun! JI EUN!” Tiffany jolted up from her bed as checked the time,

”3am”,

She the lamp as she took the torn picture from under her pillow. The picture only showed the clothes that the two little girls were wearing.

Ji Eun, Tiffany’s sister and Tiffany, well back then she was Mi Eun. Tiffany read the words behind the torn picture. “sisters” Tiffany whispered as memories of her dearest sister starting coming back, “Ji Eun ah, I miss you so much…"

 

“Fany ah, you had a nightmare?” Bom mumbled as she tossed around her bed.

 

“I dreamt of........ corn…” Bom drooled as she went back to sleep. Tiffany shook her head and smiled,” Bommie, cute as always.” Tiffany turned off the lamp as she gently placed the picture under her pillow and drifted off to dreamland…...
 

“Have you gotten their bags ready? No? What about Bom’s Chanel handbag and Tiffany’s J. Estina handbag!” the housekeeper shouted as the maids scrambled to get the bags. “Bring their breakfast into their rooms!”

Tiffany and Park Bom sat on the velvet couch after they washed up. The maids hurried into the room and placed their breakfast on the white coffee table.
 

After they finished eating, they dressed up and got into the shiny black limousine. The car drove into a beautiful place, they were greeted with a large waterfall after they drove past the guard house, the gates slowly opened as the car drove into the prestigious Queen Gracia University Of America, and only for the finest students are enrolled in there.
 

The chauffeur got off the limousine and opened the doors for Tiffany and Park Bom. Bom and Tiffany nodded at each other as they remembered what Bom’s father / Tiffany stepfather has told them,

“remember, do not make close friends, and do not trust anyone except each other. They may use you, so just keep to yourself and do not give them the impression that they can be friends with you easily.”
 

The two of them strolled into the school, head held high, as all the students stared at them in awe.