Stand by me

the ultimate winner

 

Click” the door of the house opened as Hoya walked in and the lights.

 

AHHHHHHHHHHHH” Hoya got a scare when he saw hyomin lying on the floor, leaning on the couch.

 

What the- Ji Yong-ah, why are you only home now? I .....have been waiting....” Hyomin mumbled as she stood up, wobbly, and staggered to Hoya. Luckily Hoya caught her in time before she fell on the floor, then he looked at the coffee table and finally understood why hyomin was acting so weirdly.

 

4 empty beer bottles.

 

Do you know how much i love you? Huh? Do you even know! Didn't you know that I was the one who came to your house every single day when you're at work, to clean it up and prepare it for your return home. So that you can easily go to bathe and-and. Why don't you love me huh? or... do you? You do right?” Hyomin's eyes were swollen from her crying.

 

"You.... love me right?....." She suddenly broke out in laughter. 

 

 

Hoya grabbed hyomin and put her on his shoulder. “What are you doing! Let me down! Do you hear me?” Hyomin started beating his back as Hoya laid hyomin on his bed and put the blanket over her.

 

Get over him already.” Hoya sighed as he layed a mattress on the floor to sleep.

 

He tossed and turned for a few hours... thinking really hard... he has never seen his best friend like this before. Slowly, he drifted off to sleep.

 

 

 

Bo peep bo peep bo peep bo peep bo peep bo peep bo peep oh~” Hyomin's phone rang as she grabbed her phone from the drawer. She slowly opened her eyes as she looked at the caller ID.

 

 

Her eyes almost bulged out, it was him! She hurriedly picked up her phone and she quipped, “Hello? Ji Yong ah?” then her tone soften as she solemnly replied “Oh.... ya... your...your... keys....clean up the cake.... erm.... i guess i will go and-” She was cut off when Hoya grabbed her phone.

 

Hoya curtly said, “F*** off, what makes you think Hyomin's precious hands should be used to clean up that filthy cake of yours, why don't you ask your yoona to up the cake? don't expect to get your keys back, change your lock loser.” and hung up.

 

Hyomin smiled weakly, “Thanks Hoya... I don't know what i would do if i had to go back and see him again...”

 

No prob.” Hoya grinned.

 

There was an awkward silence as both of them looked at each other, 

 

"So...erm... how... did... you end up sleeping beside me on this mattress?" Hoya stuttered and broke the silence. " Aren't you sleeping on... the bed?"

 

 

It turned out that Hyomin had rolled off the bed and slept next to Hoya for the whole night, and not just that, her leg was on top of Hoya's . She felt her face burning as she quickly stood up and walked out of the room into the bathroom to wash up.

 

Hoya burst into laughter as she walked away, sulking, she picked up a new toothbrush and started brushing her teeth. 'Ill get you Hoya, ill get my revenge. Heh."

 

 

 

When she came out, she was pleasantly surprised when she saw a plate of 2 sunny side ups and one piece of bacon forming a smiley face. She felt her eyes welled up in tears. “Hey don't cry, what's wrong?” Hoya asked worriedly.

 

Nothing... it's just that... it's always been me making breakfast for him... it's been a long time since i have eaten breakfast made by somebody.” She started crying and gobbling up her breakfast as Hoya went into the bathroom.

 

 

--------------------

 

The characters of the second part of the story will come up soon :)