Friends

the ultimate winner

Eun Jung sat on the sofa and cuddled with Hoya as she sipped her hot chocolate, her eyes transfixed on the television screen. “Roly Poly Roly Roly Poly~” Eun Jung's pink glittering phone started vibrating as her ringtone rang. Eun Jung looked at her phone screen and mumbled,”Hyomin?”

Hoya sat up, "Hyomin?"

She's calling me” Eun Jung murmured as she picked her phone. “Hello? Hyomin? Yes I am Hoya's home, he's with me... What happened? Now? Oh you're already downstairs......?” Eun Jung glanced at Hoya before reluctantly replying,”Alright, see you, bye!”

 

Eun Jung ended the call as Hoya worriedly asked,”What happen to hyomin?”

 

I am not too sure but i think something really bad happened... she sounded really upset.”

 

The door bell rang and Hoya wen to get the door.

He gasped as he looked at hyomin's wet clothes and bleeding knee,”Hyomin, what happened to you? Gwenchana?”

 

 

Eun Jung, please help me get Hyomin a towel and some clothes!” Hoya called out as he helped Hyomin to the sofa and prepared a cup of hot chocolate.

 

Thank you.” Hyomin trembled as she her pale lips and drank the whole mug of hot chocolate down.

 

 

As Eun Jung wrapped the towel over Hyomin, she asked,”So... what exactly happened hyomin?”

 

Hyomin broke out in a series of uncontrollable sobs and hiccups,”Ji-Yong- *Hic* He- *Hic* Went-”

Woah, calm down, we can't hear a thing you're saying.” Eunjung patted her back.

 

 

 

Hyomin swallowed her saliva as she tried to control her hiccups and tears,”He- He dumped- *Hic* Me for some *Hic* girl called Yoon *Hic* Ah. Said he never *Hic* treated me as his *Hic* Girlfriend.”

 

Hoya blew up as he fumed,”What? That animal! I will go look for him now!” He stood up and just as he was about to walk to the door, Hyomin broke into another series on uncontrollable sobs as she fell on her knees and hugged Hoya's leg, as she quavered,”no... don't...don't...”

 

Eun Jung frowned and slightly shook her head before helping Hyomin up and calming her down again.

 

“Okay fine, i will not look for him then. But why?”

 

“I am stil grateful for the memories he had given me, i cannot be so selfish and give him hell just because he doesn't want me... Because i still love him... I still want him to be happy.” Hyomin whispered as she rubbed the tears away from her eyes, trying to look stronger.

 

 

 

Jung ah,... can i stay at your house tonight?” Hyomin asked.

 

Eun Jung rambled,”oh my- my sisters are coming over to sleep tonight so i'm afraid i won't have any room.”

 

You have a sister?” Hoya asked puzzledly,

 

oh- oh i meant my brother..s.” Eun Jung smiled.

 

Hyomin sighed,”but i don't feel like going home tonight... i told my parents i will be staying over at Ji Yong's i don't want to tell them what happened...but...”

 

Why not stay over here then?” Hoya chirped. Eun Jung shot a look at him.

 

 

Can.. I?” Hyomin asked weakly as she looked at Eun Jung with hopeful eyes.

 

Um yeah of course you can.” Eun Jung muttered

 

Hoya smiled,”It's set then, go bathe while i send Eun Jung home, it's late already.”

 

Eun Jung nodded her head flusteredly as she handed Hyomin the set of clothes, and went out of the door with Hoya. Hyomin sighed and headed to the bathroom, she the tap, took off the clothes and went into the bathtub, thinking about all the events that happened... it all happened so fast that nothing could be digested, a few hours ago, everything was still perfect...