Heart Breaker

the ultimate winner

 

He should be home anytime soon.” Hyomin whispered to herself as she smiled and looked at the birthday cake she held in her hands, chocolate – his favourite flavour. Her heart was tingling with excitement.

 

The eerie silence of the house was broken as footsteps were heard, Hyomin quicklyy hid in his wardrobe as she waited for him to come into the room. G-Dragon pushed open the door with Yoona in his arms and slammed the door shut. G-Dragon pushed the girl onto the bed as he got on, their lips interlocked and he pulled off his shirt, revealing his muscular body.

 

Splat. The cake hyomin held dropped onto floor. Her heart crashed into a million pieces.

Who is she?” Hyomin whispered, tears b.

 

G-Dragon got off, somehow shocked.  “Some really beautiful girl i met... her name is Yoona” G-Dragon ran his hand through his hair cooly while looking into Yoona's eyes deeply. Yoona giggled. “Why are you here? ” He said, smirking.

 

Hyomin felt her blood boiling as she raised her voice,”Why? Why shouldn't i be here? I am your girlfriend!”

 

What? Didn't you tell me you were unattached?”Yoona demanded as she broke free from his embrace.

 

I am not...” G-Dragon cajoled her as he Yoona's hair. “Hyomin, when were we ever together?”

 

Hyomin's felt constricting as she uttered,”The times we spent together, those precious memories... Did that mean... nothing?”

 

I was drunk Hyomin, i never thought of getting together with you.” G-Dragon laughed.

 

"You said... that you would take care of me...forever...and i trusted you.." Hyomin dashed out of the house, tears started gushing her face as she ran and ran and ran through the rain.

 

“Why, WHY?!” she screamed in agony as she stopped at the lobby of an apartment block and crumpled into a heap on the floor.

 

She flashed back to the happy moments she and Ji Yong(GD) had..........

 

The beach.

 

"Yah, Hyomin!" He sat there helplessly as Hyomin took candid shots of him on her camera. 

Hyomin wore a white dress and she looked like an angel. Ji Yong smiled as he watched Hyomin prancing around like a fairy.

She stuck her tongue out and smiled cheekily, while her camera clicks away. 

 

Ji Yong sighed in resentment,before rushing to hyomin's side and taking her into his embrace. " You.. look really beautiful today"

Hyomin's face began to flush and she looked away. 

 

Taking this moment, Ji Yong planted a kiss on her forehead. " Hyomin ah, i will take care of you, forever. I promise. You're mine." He smiled, eyes disappearing as he held Hyomin's chin up....

 

-

 

Hyomin felt a dull empty ache gnawing at her soul as her shivering hand reached for her pocket and she jammed the buttons of her cell phone.