Chapter IX

So Near Yet So Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Hi Tokki! How's your weekend?" Bom asked.

 

"Well, It's a real turn of event. Very unexpected event! How i wish that it was all just a dream!". I said to her.

 

"So, care to tell me all about it?" Bom asked.

 

I told her the story.

 

"I feel sorry for you friend! But I do get the point of your father. You told me that the man isn't bad looking right?

So that's all right at least he's handsome." Bom teased me.

 

"Yeah, he's handsome. But it's different if you have feelings for each other. You marry each other for love, right?" I told her.

 

"True!" she just said and she hugged me.

 

"Well, Iet’s just hope that you'll learn to love each other." she said.

 

"I hope so..” I looked at my wrist watch.

 

“Um, Bom I’m sorry but I need to go. I have to pass my thesis to Sir Kabutso. Maybe I'll see you later?" she nodded and waved.

 

***

Our class ended and I got out from our school then I received a call from someone. I hesitated to take the call since the number is unknown but in the end I still answered it.

 

"Hello?” I asked.

 

" Um Dara! this is Luhan. I was calling to ask you out tomorrow night. Are you free?" Luhan asked.

 

I was dumbfounded for a bit but I was able to reply to him.

 

"Yes. I'm available."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter