Chapter VII

So Near Yet So Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When we got home. "Dad! care to explain it to me? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked my dad.

 

"Princess, I'm tired already. Let's talk about it another time Ok? Goodnight princess" he hugged and kissed me on the forehead.

 

This is unbelievable.  I just decided to go to my room.

 

The next morning.

 

"Dara, listen very carefully. The marriage of you two is for the good of everyone. and it is also for your own interest." he started to explain.

 

"How come dad? I don't want to be tied down so early. I'm still too young for marriage." I said to him.

 

"And I don't even truly know who Luhan is!" I exclaimed.

 

"You'll eventually get to know him soon.You're my only daughter princess. You're the heiress and supposed to be next in line to take care of the business and manage it. But I gave you freedom. I let you choose the course you want for college. God knows how much I prayed that you'll be interested in managing our business." He said.

 

"Dad..."

 

"Dara, I'm already old and I want someone who can take care of you and take care of our business as well. Luhan is capable of it. I can see that he can take care of you and the business. I know that he won't let me and his parents down. He's the only one I can trust princess." he said.

 

"Besides, you can be whatever you want to be. You can still do the th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter