Chapter I

So Near Yet So Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Dara!" as I heard my name. I stopped from what I was doing. I am typing my thesis because we need to pass it next week.I looked at the girl who's running towards my table. It was lunchtime and I was just alone sitting in the table. 

"Bom!" I called her.

"What are you doing? Why did you leave me behind ?" She asked after sitting on the chair in front of me.

"Well, I just thought that you wouldn't be able to have lunch with me because you'll be meeting with your boyfriend." I told her.

"You dummy, I would tell you if i wouldn't be able to have lunch with you.." she slightly slap me on my arms and she pouted. 

"Alright, sorry. Promise, I won't do it again." I told her with my hands altogether, pleading for her forgiveness. I made a puppy eyes. 

"Ok, you better make sure that you won't do it again." she said. 

"Thank you. Come on..let's eat!" I just said while taking out my lunch box.

She started to take a bite of her sandwich. 

"Is that the only food that you will eat?" I asked her. 

"I need to do this.You know...for my diet. " she said smiling. 

I just looked at her. What's wrong with her body. She's already slender and y. Unlike me who is slim.I sighed. 

I heard her phone rang. She looked at her phone and checked who's calling. A big smile plastered on her face while answering the call. 

I can tell who she's talking to. It is his boyfriend. Lu, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter