Chapter V

So Near Yet So Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's Saturday night and we arrived at the restaurant Dad told me about. I looked at the place. The place is good. The interior design is great and it gives out peaceful and cozy vibes with someone singing and playing the piano. It is one of the place where you can eat and relax. 

 

I looked at my Dad! He is looking good in his tuxedo. While I'm wearing a blue green halter long gown with silver shimmer on the dress. It is simple yet elegant dress. 

 

"Mr. Park?" One of the waiters asked my Dad. 

 

"Yes?" " I'll take you to the the table which you reserved. " The waiter led the way.

 

I just placed my arm around the arm of my Dad and we followed the waiter. We stopped at the table where there are two middle aged couple.The couple stood up and greeted us.

 

"Oh Hyung Suk, is this beautiful lady your daughter?" the man asked as he looked at me.

 

My father smiled and nodded.


"So this is Dara? She was so young when I last saw her. She have grown so fine and beautiful." The lady said and hugged me. 


"I bet this young lady here doesn't recognize us hon." the man said. They chuckled. I think they saw my puzzled look. 


"Hyung Suk, you haven't told her yet about us? You're such a sly. " the lady said.

 
"Don't worry you two.I'll introduce you to her." my dad said. 


" Oh before that, W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter