Chapter XIII

So Near Yet So Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

He took a sip of coffee that was served to him by the waitress.

It had been a week since we had our dinner together. We're at the Winter's cafe, we decided to meet here since Luhan has something that he wanted to tell me.

"By the way, I heard that you already started to work in our company?" I asked him. I was a little bit curious of what he's actually doing for a living.

"Yes, I just started working a week ago. You're father asked me to work there." He simply said.

"That's good to hear." I just smiled to him.

He just gaze at me. For a few minutes, silence filled our table.

I just suddenly felt awkward around him. I just can't think of any conversation to start with...Argghh...this is making me crazy. Anyway why should I start the conversation.

I slowly took a sip of the cappuccino that I ordered and thought of an excuse.

“I think I have to go. I forgot that I have to study for the finals." I stood up from my seat and took my purse and as I was about to step away from our table he stopped me.

"Wait, we still have to discuss something." he said.

I turned around and decided to take my seat again. I waited for him to start talking.

"You haven't forgotten that it's only a month until our wedding right?" He asked.

"No" I simply said.

"We have to discuss about the wedding." He said.

"But I thought that it was already discussed by your pare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter