Can You Ever Understand?

That Somebody's Me

A/N: A long update yay! Sorry for the wait and i'm not sure when I'll be updating this one again since I'm going to concentrate on I am Yours, You are Mine again

Thank you to all the subscribers and viewers!! I really appreciate you all wanting to read this :)

A special thanks to:   -  BeeCupake  - for the upvote!! Thank you so much! :)

Enjoy guys! (^_^)

 

False hope. Of course what else should he have expected? Did he really think everything would all of a sudden be alright because of one day that Taekwoon decided to show he cared? That one day had let hope and relief creep back into his mind, had made him think maybe things weren’t that bad after all, maybe Taekwoon had just been busy, been distracted but now that he took a little time and talked to Hakyeon everything was fine. Hakyeon could go on, could go on to keep hiding his feelings if Taekwoon at least went back to how he was, to being Hakyeon’s lifelong friend, but Hakyeon couldn’t take it if Taekwoon pushed him away time after time. In the beginning it was still easy to pick himself up, to shake it off when Taekwoon was cold to him but after so many times it started to bother him, to sit in his mind. He couldn’t ignore it anymore and the rejection stuck to Hakyeon like a disease and Hakyeon found himself not even trying anymore, because after all what did it help?

And because of the false hope, Hakyeon had expected the next day would be the same, that Taekwoon would show his concern and ask him how he was, but no. He was the same Taekwoon, or rather the different one, that Hakyeon had started to shy away from. He had waited for Taekwoon outside of his dorm room door for them to walk to class together as they always did and the second the taller stepped out Hakyeon had broken out in his grin almost immediately grabbing Taekwoon in a hug.

“I missed you Taekwoonie”, Hakyeon cooed, wrapping his arms around the other’s middle. Taekwoon sighed as if the simple action was causing him so much trouble. He was prying Hakyeon’s hands off, and stepping around the older, already walking away. Hakyeon felt his brow furrow and his breath hitch at the awful familiar feeling. He felt horrible and weak when he felt tears burn beneath his eyes. How stupid was I to believe that Taekwoon…to believe-“

Angrily Hakyeon rubbed at his eyes and briskly walked to catch up to the other’s long strides. They walked in silence to their class, nothing new really, but just before they entered the door Hakyeon reached out to grab Taekwoon’s wrist. He kept his eyes downcast, not wanting Taekwoon to see the burning emotion behind them, the sadness, that’s if he would’ve noticed anyway.

“Taekwoon.”, he whispered and saw Taekwoon’s feet turn to face him. He was strangely silent, no protest as usual on his lips whenever Hakyeon initiated contact.

“Am I…”, Hakyeon’s breath was shaky and he kept his eyes fixed on his own fingers wrapped around the pale wrist. “I’m not annoying you am I?”, he asked finally, managing to lift his eyes slightly, enough to see the irritated hitch in the other’s brow.

“Hakyeon, we don’t have time for this we’re late for class.”, and with that he slipped his wrist out of Hakyeon’s grip and walked in. Hakyeon was left standing there, hand still outstretched and open as if it was still holding Taekwoon’s wrist. He felt a hot tear roll down his cheek and swallowed down the aching feeling in his chest as people started to walk by him. Yes, he thought bitterly, that answers my question enough. I was annoying and bothersome…a burden to Taekwoon that’s all. Well, he clearly didn’t want me close to him so I guess I’ll just remove myself from his life. Hakyeon turned from the door, instead choosing to walk back out into the cold, just walking….walking away from his friend. He didn’t want to face Taekwoon now. Not anytime soon really and Taekwoon probably wouldn’t really care. What the hell the previous afternoon had been when Taekwoon had come looking for him Hakyeon didn’t know, but if he was to think it was okay to treat him one way yesterday and another way the next Hakyeon didn’t want to be his friend anymore. But still as Hakyeon sat outside on one of the benches, watching the snow fall down he knew he couldn’t will away the love he had for the other. And he hated it. It sat there in his heart, deep and burning even if he was mad at the other even if he was hurt, it didn’t matter, it all didn’t matter how Taekwoon treated him because he still loved the other….yet Taekwoon would never understand.

“Hyung!” Hakyeon was dazed, he could hear the familiar voice a while away but he couldn’t find it in his cold body to move or respond, he could only sit there and stare out at the campus, at the white covering the pavement.

“Hyung!” The voice was closer this time and after a couple of seconds a brown head of hair appeared before him. Oh. Jaehwan.

“Huyng, why are you sitting out here in the cold, you’re freezing!”, Jaehwan was scrubbing at the other’s hands, rubbing them between his palms, eyes focused on Hakyeon’s blank stare.

“Hyung…Hakyeon hyung, what’s wrong?”, Jaehwan’s voice was so caring, the hand on his so comforting that Hakyeon wanted to cry, the emotion’s from earlier building up and trying to spill over.

I’m so tired of crying, so tired of feeling weak like this, pining over Taekwoon when he couldn’t give me a second thought. I don’t want to cry over him anymore, I’m so tired…

“I’m just tired Jaehwan-ah.”, Hakyeon answered and he could see Jaehwan recoil at the sound of his voice…dead and emotionless so unlike his usual self.

It took the younger a second before his eyes narrowed in determination and his gripped tightened onto Hakyeon’s hands. “Where’s Taekwoon hyung?”, he asked, voice careful and eyes scanning Hakyeon’s thoroughly for any show of emotion. Hakyeon could’ve shied his eyes away, but it was easier showing Jaehwan what was wrong rather than letting the words fall from his mouth. He couldn’t promise himself not to cry anyway.

“Can we at least go inside hyung, I don’t want you to get sick.” Hakyeon nodded slowly and let Jaehwan haul him up to his feet and lead him back to their dorm. Hakyeon’s mind was blissfully blank as they walked, instead watching the ground move beneath his feet as they travelled south of the campus. He only became aware of what was going on around him when Jaehwan pushed him down by the shoulders and onto his warm bed. He curled up obediently and Jaehwan tucked the covers around him, hand coming to rest on his head lightly before he left a peck on his hair.

“Just rest for now hyung.”, he spoke and Hakyeon felt his eyes slip close only now realizing how tired he truly was.

When Hakyeon woke his vision was blurry, the dorm considerably darker than it had been when he had fallen asleep. He came to realize he had probably missed his whole day of classes but couldn’t find it in himself to care. Not right now anyway. He was trying to sit up when he heard the rustling from the small kitchen counter and Jaehwan appeared in his vision, a small kind smile on his lips. “Do you feel better?”, he asked, voice soft as if he didn’t want to bother the darkened silence around them.

Hakyeon had just wanted to open his mouth to reply when a sudden loud banging erupted at their door. Both men jerked in fright at the sudden loud noise and a little gasp left Hakyoen’s lips. An irritated frown was on Jaewhan’s brow as he made his way to the door. He had only taken two steps when the voice on the other end had made him halt, head turning to Hakyeon, still situated on the bed.

“Jaehwan! Open up! Where’s Hakyeon?!” the hurried, almost angry voice blared from the closed door and Jaehwan watched as Hakyeon’s eyes turn into fear, his pupils dilating and hand clutching the bedding to force him against the wall as if trying to get further away from the voice.

“What did he do?”, Jaehwan whispered in urgency, eyes widening in worry as the banging on the door continued.

Hakyeon only shook his head furiously, his knuckle’s turning white at the grip they had on the sheets. Jaehwan turned towards the door then only taking a step closer but making no attempt to actually open the door.

“He’s not here, Taekwoon.” He called out, his voice frank as he looked back to watch Hakyeon again. None of the fear in his eyes had subsided.

“He must be! I can’t find him anywhere. Jaehwan open this door!”

Jaehwan didn’t answer, instead grabbing Hakyeon by the arm and pushing him into the bathroom.

“Lock it”, he commanded before turning towards the door again.

“Jaehwan!” ,the shout continued.

Jaehwan quickly snapped the door open, watching as Taekwoon with heated cheeks and cross brows passed him, storming into the room and whipping his head around to look for Hakyeon.

“I don’t know for what you are mad?”, Jaehwan spoke voice cold and Taekwoon turned to face him, his eyes icy and glaring as they met the other’s.

“Where is he?”, Taekwoon repeated, voice steady as his eyes flickered around the room again and rested on the closed bathroom door.

“He’s not here, and even if he was he wouldn’t want to talk to you.”

Taekwoon sent another death glare before he walked to the door, slamming his flat hand against it.

“Hakyeon!”, he shouted.

Hakyeon was grateful that the shout concealed the sound of the sob that tore through his chest. He was sliding down the door, feeling the hit of Taekwoon’s palm on his back through the door before he was sitting on the cold, tiled floor. He was crying now, all the emotions he had wished he had slept away, resurfacing and tearing through his chest, the tears running down his cheeks as he fisted his shirt. I need to stop running to him each time he calls. I need to let go of him. He’ll never love me the way I love him and I can’t keep doing this. I can’t keep pretending. I want to go to him so badly, I want to apologize even if I hadn’t done anything, just so he wouldn’t be mad at me anymore. Why does he only hold onto me each time I try to let go?

There was another slam and another shout of Hakyeon’s name before Jaehwan was grabbing onto his arm and forcing him away. Taekwoon was stronger and ripped his wrist from the other’s grasp. But he was silent, staring straight at Jaehwan, eyes hard.

“Just go, Taekwoon. He doesn’t want you here.”, Jaehwan said, voice now soft and ringing in the previous loudness.

Taekwoon’s eyes were boring and Jaehwan fought the urge to shiver before the taller was out the door, the stark silence and emptiness he left, making Jaehwan stand there in shock for a few seconds before he was testing the bathroom door and heard Hakyeon open the lock of him.

In a split second, Hakyeon was wrapped in the younger’s arms, his tears soaking through his shirt and he felt each sob jerk through Hakyeon’s body.

“Shh, it’s okay.”, he whispered, soothingly, weaving his fingers through the other’s hair. “He’s gone, hyung. I’m glad you let him go.”

At the words Hakyeon let in a shaky breath, the gasp falling into another sob. “I don’t want to Jaehwan, I don’t want to let him go. I love him so much.”

The broken sound of more tears spilling over had Jaehwan gripping the older tighter to him. “I know hyung, I know.”

 

 

“Are you sure?”, Jaehwan asked. He was trailing around their shared room, watching carefully as Hakyeon applied eyeliner and flicked his fringe until it sat right.

 “I need to get out Jaehwan. Besides its fun, Taek and I used to go once every month.” Jaehwan raised his eyebrows and Hakyeon grimaced.

“It doesn’t matter if it’s something we used to do together, it’s something I enjoy and I know I’ll have a good time. And I can go have a drink and dance.”

Jaehwan grinned at the words and moved to his own closet, finishing up so he could accompany his hyung on a well-deserved night out.

“Besides Hongbin might be there.”, Hakyeon teased, giggling at the blush on the younger’s cheeks.

 

The atmosphere of the university club was welcoming, music pounding and the dancefloor filled with young men and women.

“What exactly did you and Taekwoon hyung do here?”, Jaehwan asked sceptically as he followed Hakyeon inside, the older striding in comfortably and taking a seat at the bar. “It’s not like he would’ve danced with you.”

“They do karaoke as well. We sang a lot here, it was our thing you know. But hey you sing really well too you should give it a go.”

“We’ll see.”, Jaehwan smiled. “And oi not too much to drink please, I’m not going to haul a hung over you all the way back to the dorms”

Hakyeon stuck his tongue out at the other before taking the shot he had ordered, gulping the clear white liquid down. “I won’t”, he replied after he had swallowed. “Just enough to get buzzed.”, he grinned.

“Hyung.”, Jaehwan said, voice a warning and eyebrows furrowing in concern.

“Jaehwan-ah I’m fine please I just want to enjoy myself okay? Just for one night I don’t want to think about him.”

Jaehwan nodded and ordered himself a drink taking a seat beside the older.

He had just swallowed the bitter liquid back when Hakyeon grabbed onto his arm, his grip tight. Jaehwan snapped his gaze up in worry yet it lapsed in confusion when he saw the excited grin on Hakyeon’s face.

“What?”, he asked, uncertainly.

“Hongbin is here!”, Hakyeon whispered, even though Hongbin was quite far away, definitely unable to hear over the pounding music.

“What?!’, Jaehwan nearly shrieked. He was flailing, trying to keep himself in check and not whip his head around and stare at the other.

“Oooh! He’s coming here.”, Hakyeon whispered again.

“What do I do?”, Jaehwan asked, worried, eyes wide.

“Relax.”, the older grinned before raising his head and craning his neck.

“Hongbin!”, he called out, loud enough for the other to hear and smile, making his way over to the two situated on the bar stools.

“Hakyeon, nooo.”, Jaehwan groaned before the other had reached them, letting his head fall onto his arms in defeat. The older was bound to endlessly before the other.

“Hey, Hakyeon hyung, Ah Jaehwan hey!”  Hakyeon practically grinned from ear to ear when Hongbin brightened at the sight of Jaehwan, dimples now showing in his smile.

“You have perfect timing Hongbin-ah, keep Jaehwan company neh? Hyung is going to dance.” Hakyeon was off his chair with a wink at the other two before he downed his next shot and walked over to the dancefloor.

“Hyung!”, Jaehwan called out, voice worried, again.

Hakyeon fought not to sigh. “I’m fine, Jaehwan-ah.”, he replied with a wave of his hand before he disappeared between the sweaty, moving bodies. The beat in his ears robbing him of any and all thoughts as he placed himself in the middle of the dancefloor, at the center of the bodies grinding against each other, and began to dance.

Hakyeon was thriving off the atmosphere, the thrumming throughout his body successful in numbing his mind. This was perfect, he could let go of everything here, throw all his worries and thoughts away with the heavy sway of his body against other’s and the strong alcohol already running through his veins. He could feel the energy bubbling inside him and he wanted to scream out, he hadn’t felt elated or even happy like this in over a month. It had been two weeks since Hakyeon had seen or talked to Taekwoon and even if he wanted to, was determined to feel like it, he couldn’t truly say that he was better off without Taekwoon. It was hard, avoiding him, ignoring him when all he wanted was to just speak to the other, have his presence around Hakyeon. Instead he felt empty, void of all the emotions he had felt before even if those emotions might not have been pleasant. Taekwoon had tried to come visit their dorm, to talk to Hakyeon and he had never felt so weak, but Jaehwan was helping him, forcing him to commit, to remind him what had caused Hakyeon to cut himself away from Taekwoon in the first place. It was difficult, for so long Taekwoon had been a part of Hakyeon’s everyday life and honestly life without him felt meaningless. Maybe if he stayed away for a while like now it would let Taekwoon learn a lesson, let him know that Hakyeon couldn’t go on with him being like that, but of course that’s not all it had been about in the first place. The fact that Hakyeon loved him, loved him as something so much more as simply a deep, close friend, made things impossible to ever truly be the same. It didn’t matter if Taekwoon knew or not, Hakyeon didn’t want to deny and pretend any longer. He wanted Taekwoon with all or nothing, having half of him wasn’t good enough anymore. And Hakyeon knew, he knew the other didn’t love him in the same way, not if simply the love of friendship between them was so easily forgotten to him. So Hakyeon had to let go, he needed to, he didn’t want to pretend any longer that Taekwoon wasn’t hurting him. It hurt Hakyeon to see Taekwoon so frustrated, confused and the last time he had wanted to talk to Hakyeon, hurt. Hakyeon hated that he was hurting the other, the look on Taekwoon’s face had made Hakyeon want to cry, he didn’t want to lose him as a friend, but he couldn’t handle things being okay for a while only to return to the dreariness it had been before and Taekwoon going back to the cold person Hakyeon didn’t want to know, the person he loved most that was pushing him away.

So now he was here and he knew it was unhealthy turning to alcohol to forget Taekwoon, but for the past two weeks he had been so sick and tired of pining over the other, he needed a break, he needed to just let go of his pent up emotions. And dancing was perfect for it.

He didn’t know how long he had gotten lost in the music, but when he was panting, mouth dry, he decided it was time for another drink. Falling into the little barstools he ordered another drink, gulping it back immediately. He could only feel the affect buzzing yet he wanted the feeling at the forefront of his mind, he needed to forget.

“Hakyeon.” The soft voice came from his right and Hakyeon couldn’t ignore the relieved tone as if the voice had been searching for him for so long and finally found him. The face to that voice had been searching for him, had been searching for the past two weeks. Hakyeon could nearly feel his resolve crumble when he turned his head slowly, the dark features coming into view, so familiar, so comforting that Hakyeon wanted to cry. He wanted to. I won’t, I won’t cry just at the sight of him. Why am I happy that he’s found me? I don’t want to only be happy because of him.

“Hakyeon”, the voice came again, soft, concerned and Hakyeon felt mad, happy and sad at the same time. And he couldn’t deny that the turmoil of emotions was familiar almost relieving…What’s wrong with me?

“Taekwoon.”, he breathed out, his hands around the glass already shaking. He didn’t want to break down now, not in front of the other. He had been okay for all this time, but seeing the other here, now, Jaehwan nowhere to save him and the alcohol in his system having the opposite effect suddenly, his mind filling with the lonely ache that he felt without Taekwoon.

, I need more alcohol.

“Hakyeon, I-“

 “No, no, no please Taekwoon, I can’t right now.”, his words were rushed, they almost felt slurred with the tears burning behind his eyelids. He was already pulling away, trying to put distance between him and the other, between him and those eyes, those eyes that could see everything, see right through him. He was stumbling off the chair, trying to turn away from the other but he grabbed onto Hakyeon’s wrist, of course, grip tight and warm. Hakyeon wanted to sob at that.

“Hakyeon, please, tell me what’s going on? What did I do?” the hurt was back in his voice and eyes and Hakyeon couldn’t stand it, couldn’t stand the burning touch on his wrist.

“No, no”, he was tugging with all his might on the hold, the horrifying tears already spilling over and he felt like crying out. “No, no, no” he chanted the words out, his free hand going to his head, tugging at his hair, the desperate crying shocking Taekwoon into releasing his wrist and Hakyeon was gone, disappearing into the crowd, practically running from the other.

He was gasping for air, his head spinning at the claustrophobia, the crowdedness and his churning thoughts making him mad. I need to get out, I can’t face him again, I need to get out, I can’t breathe.

He tripped, stumbled and fell, he was so close to the door, so close to fresh air. The emotions were bubbling, the sobs just behind his lips threatening to crumble out in front of everyone. Pathetic.

“Hey, Hakyeon are you okay?” the voice was vaguely familiar but all Hakyeon could notice was that it wasn’t Taekwoon’s. The voice grabbed his hand, hauling him up and helping him through the door. Hakyeon gulped in grateful, lungful’s of air, his mind finally clearing. The feeling of going mad, of wanting to pull his hair out at his turmoil of thoughts finally subsided with each breathful, the icy cold helping him to relax.

“Are you okay?”

Hakyeon still couldn’t fully register what was going on around him, who the voice was, all he knew is that he couldn’t run into Taekwoon again. He couldn’t leave the club though, not when Jaehwan was there and would wonder where he had run off to if he suddenly left.

“I need to get back.” If he sat somewhere in an unnoticeable corner Taekwoon wouldn’t be able to find him, hopefully. The club was big enough for that.

“Okay hyung.” Hakyeon remembered the voice now. Sanghyuk, a first year that was sometimes part of their dance classes. He had spoken to the other a couple of times and the younger had taken to stick to him whenever he was in unknown grounds, Hakyeon had taken it upon himself to help the younger with the dance class they had together., feeling responsible as the older.

Hakyeon was careful as he entered the crowd again but luckily the center attention was on a guy standing at the mic, singing. It was apparently karaoke time so at least he could disappear somewhere in a corner. He sunk down on a seat as far away from everyone as possible and he hoped Taekwoon had only gone to search for him when he had run off earlier. Sanghyuk was fussing around him but he just waved the younger away, he really needed more alcohol.

Time became strange after that as if reality only came in pulses. There would be the loud singing, the crowd cheering behind him and the next silence would envelop him and his mind was miles away. It seemed like the more he drank the less control he had over what flowed into his thoughts and by the time Hakyeon felt fuzzy, warm and consumed by the liquor he was constantly thinking about Taekwoon, his mind unable to leave any thought of the other behind. He thought about their past, about how things had always been. The source of warmth Taekwoon always was to him, the stability he felt because he always knew the other was there for him. The warmth of Taekwoon’s body when they hugged or were simply close to one another. The soft skin that was a source of comfort, the hugs and closeness the other would only share with Hakyeon. The happiness Hakyeon felt whenever Taekwoon confided in him, came to him for comfort, came to him when he was hurting or crying. Hakyeon remembered the love. He wanted that. He wanted it more than anything. He wanted it back because he had had that….he wanted more. He wanted the other to love him as he did…Taekwoon was looking for him now, searching, hurt by Hakyeon avoiding him…and what was he doing? Running away? Trying to hide again…in a way he was still pretending wasn’t he? He would always be pretending if the other didn’t know how he felt, how he yearned for the other’s love and touches and presence. Why was he this stupid? He could’ve told Taekwoon so long ago already…they could’ve been together…Taekwoon had always been there still even if things weren’t the same…he wouldn’t suddenly abandon him now right? Hakyeon was fighting, but he didn’t know for what anymore. Why should he resist himself? Why should he stop himself from simply telling the other how he felt? Taekwoon loved him. Taekwoon loved him.

Hakyeon felt his cheeks wet at the train of his thoughts…he was crying, but he didn’t know why. He was happy with Taekwoon…if Taekwoon was only here, was with him…he needed to tell Taekwoon, he needed to be with the other. He wanted him so much. Hakyeon was stumbling out of his chair, his blurry vision and clouded mind making the steps to the stage hard. He had to find footing over and over again, nearly tripping twice. It felt like an eternity until he made it to the little platform, his ears ringing with the silence that followed. He could vaguely make out a guy telling him to pick out a song. He hummed, smiling at how prefect this worked out. Singing had always been their thing. He would tell him now, he would finally be free of his feelings. Hakyeon smiled widely, sudden happiness filling his body as he found the perfect song. It described how he felt so prettily, the lyrics resonating his heart.

He turned around to face the crowd, the nerves none existent. He had done this many times before. He and Taekwoon both. He loved it when the other sang. He had often sung for Hakyeon, a lullaby when he couldn’t sleep, a happy tune when they were sitting outside on the grass at their usual spot.

“Woon-ah!”, he shouted out at the crowd, squinting his eyes as he searched for the other.

Some of the people looked around, wondering what he was doing, who he was looking form, but Hakyeon didn’t care.

“Woonie! Woon-ah where are you?” he was speaking into the mic, the words bouncing off the walls of the club.

“Woon-ah.”, Hakyeon’s voice turned sad when his eyes couldn’t locate the other. He felt so off kilter, his emotions a turmoil inside him he couldn’t control. His vision got blurry with tears and Hakyeon suddenly felt broken, heart aching again.

“Woon-ah, you promised you’d always be here.”

The crowd was starting to whisper, but Hakyeon didn’t even notice. From behind there was a commotion and suddenly an outcall of his name.

“Hakyeon!”

“Woon-ah!”, the excited wide smile lit Hakyeon’s face and he reached out his free hand as if to touch the other who was looking up at him worriedly, pain and hurt in his eyes. Hakyeon didn’t want to see that. He wanted the other to look at him with adoration, with love. Isn’t that how one looked when the other confessed?

The music started playing in the background and Hakyeon gave a small, encouraging smile at the other before he began, his voice filling in the lyrics. The tears came on their own accord the at the sad words and he didn’t bother to wipe them away, he was only staring at Taekwoon the entire time, his eyes locking with Taekwoon’s, conveying every emotion, conveying all his love for the other.

 

You...
Do you remember me?
Like I remember you?
Do you spend your life
going back in your mind to that time
Cause I
I walk the streets alone
I hate being on my own
and everyone can see that I really fell
and I'm going through hell
thinking about you with somebody else

Somebody wants you
somebody needs you
somebody dreams about you every single night

Somebody can't breathe without you it's lonely
somebody hopes that one day you will see

That somebody's me
that somebody's me
yea

How
How did we go wrong?
It was so good and now it's gone
and I pray at night
that our paths soon will cross
what we had isn't lost
coz you're always right here in my thoughts

Somebody wants you
somebody needs you

somebody dreams about you every single night

Somebody can't breathe
without you it's lonely
somebody hopes that some day you will see
That somebody's me
oh yeah

You will always be in my life
even if I'm not in your life
cause you're in my memory
you
when you remember me
and before you set me free

oh listen please

somebody wants you
somebody needs you
somebody dreams about you every single night

Somebody can't breathe
without you it's lonely
somebody hopes that some day you will see
that somebody's me
that somebody's me
that somebody's me

 

Hakyeon couldn’t control the flow of tears by the end of the song, a sob tearing through his chest as he sang the last notes. He was still keeping his gaze on Taekwoon, but what he saw there was filling him with dread. Taekwoon was backing away, the crowd moving for him, helping him to run away, to leave Hakyeon.

“Taek! No, Taek-ah where are you going!” Hakyeons vision was blurred badly, he couldn’t see past his thick tears, he was reaching out to the other. Taekwoon was watching him with guarded careful eyes, as if he was scared as if he couldn’t get away from Hakyeon fast enough.

“Taek! No, no, no, don’t leave me, please Taekwoon!” he was crying out, but the other didn’t hear him, was practically running to the door. Hakyeon fell down on his knees, the walls closing in on him, his breath leaving in shallow little gasps as he tried to breathe through the pain, through the aching sobs that tried to claw through his chest.

He didn’t want to be alone, he couldn’t stand the emptiness, the silence, he hated being alone. Taekwoon couldn’t leave him, he couldn’t leave him on his own too.