Team, huh?

FALLING IN LOVE

It was a Monday morning, the start of a new hectic week. Hyoyeon woke up and yawned, still feeling her sleepy eyes trying to close again, as she rolled over and looked at the ceiling for a bit. She got off bed, took a quick shower and dressed up ready for work. While walking down stairs she heard some strange noise, like someone down in the kitchen just shouted. Hyoyeon opened the door as she saw her sister standing in one place like frozen staring at one of the corners in the room.

“What are you doing Minnie?” Hyoyeon asked as she walked closer but Hyuna didn’t respond.

“Hey? You okay?” Hyoyeon asked again as she waved her hand in front of her sister’s face.

“There’s… a ING MOUSE!!!” Hyuna screamed as she hid behind the blonde girl.

Hyoyeon laughed loudly as she saw the little mouse standing on the floor not moving too like she was terrified by Hyuna’s screams. She walked to the small animal and picked it up then turned around and said

“Are you scared of that baby Hyuna?” Hyoyeon moved her hand just few centimeters away from her sister’s face as she laughed.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? MOVE THAT STUPID GROSS THING AWAY NOW!!!” Hyuna yelled as she took some steps backwards.

“Why? But look it’s so small and cute. Don’t you like it?” Hyoyeon laughed again as she moved her hand even closer almost touching Hyuna’s face.

“EWWWWW STOPP YOU’RE PISSING ME OFF YOU’RE DEAD HYOYEON!!!” Hyuna shouted again even louder as she ran away and hid up in her room and it was only Hyoyeon left laughing like crazy.

She put the mouse outside the house then got in the car and drove to the place where the new club was being built. The construction was going according to plan and it was going to be finished till the end of the week. Being busy with all the work she didn’t realize that someone was standing right behind her.  A hand tapped her on the shoulder as she turned around and saw Mr.Jung and Jessica.

“Hello Mr.Jung! How are you?” Hyoyeon asked as she shook his hand.

“I’m really good. I can see you working hard.” The old man smiled.

“Yes I do. Everything will be finished soon and I guarantee it’s going to be amazing.” Hyoyeon said.

“That’s for sure Hyoyeon. You’re doing a great job, not like someone else who does nothing.” He turned looking at Jessica.

“Hey, dad!” Jessica frowned and crossed her arms.

“She works hard as well, Mr. Jung. We both are a good team.” Hyoyeon smiled and winked at Jessica making her blush.

“Well, I only came to see how things are going. I have a meeting, I have to go now. Have a great day Hyoyeon.”

“Thanks, Mr.Jung. See you soon.” Hyoyeon shook his hand.

“And you Jessica, get your lazy over here and make sure you work harder.” He laughed.

“DAD, stop!”

“Okay, okay. Bye!” He walked away still laughing quietly.

Jessica took a few steps, standing right in front of Hyoyeon.

“A good team huh?” Jessica leaned in whispering, hot breath on Hyoyeon’s skin, making her heart beat fast.

“A really good one.” Hyoyeon teased back. She looked at Jessica, waiting for her eyes to respond in approval. The smaller girl looked up smiling as Hyoyeon bent down kissing her lips softly. Jessica kissed her back, closing her eyes. They pulled away looking into each others’ eyes. A smile plastered on Hyoyeon’s face, followed by Jessica. That kiss… it wasn’t like the previous ones, confusing or just some sort of a game. It was rather different. A feeling that both felt, yes, the feeling of falling in love.

 

The days were passing. Hyoyeon and Jessica were working hard to meet deadlines. However, with every look, word and touch they exchanged, their feelings were growing stronger, falling harder in love with one another. Hyoyeon decided taking it to another step.

Friday

Hyoyeon was busy, not with her work but something more important. It was the big night tonight, yes, she was going to ask Jessica out. The blondie was thinking of different romantic ways, as she finally came up with a plan.

The clock struck 9:00p.m. just when Hyoyeon looked at her watch. She took her phone out of her pocket dialing a number.

“Hi Jessica, I’m sorry for bothering you, but unfortunately something important came up for the club. Can you come near “NIGHT SKY”, I’m right after the corner on the beach.”

“Yes sure Hyoyeon, I’ll be there in 10 minutes.” Jessica responded back and hung up.

 

 

 

I know this chapter is total crap and I haven't updated in a long time, sorry about that. I promise the next one will be far more interesting, let's see what's going to happen!