Working or kissing?

FALLING IN LOVE

2 days later…

Hyoyeon was already in the kitchen eating breakfast when her phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Ms. Hyoyeon?” the other voice was heard.

“Yes?” Hyoyeon replied.

“I’m Mr.Jung.” Mr.Jung said.

“Oh, hello Mr.Jung! And please call me Hyoyeon.” Hyoyeon responded.

“Okay. I’m calling you to inform you that you should come to my office so we can sign some documents for the club.” Mr.Jung explained.

“Yeah sure! I’ll be there in an hour. See you soon.” Hyoyeon answered.

“Bye Hyoyeon!” Mr.Jung replied.

Hyoyeon ate the last piece of her sandwich and drank her orange juice. She put her phone in her pocket and walked outside, got in the car and drove away. Listening to one of her favorite songs, she was singing and dancing in her seat, but she wasn’t paying much attention on the road and that’s when she suddenly saw someone passing in front of the car. She applied the brakes and the car stopped just a few centimeters away from the person on the road. Hyoyeon walked out and asked the woman who was hiding her face behind her hands if she was okay. When she turned her head to the left Hyoyeon saw it was a girl around her sister’s age with black hair and eyes. Hyoyeon thought she was beautiful and smiled. The girl smiled too and then walked away. Hyoyeon went back in the car and started the engine. She was driving towards “Jung’s Corporation” and thought about the girl whom she almost hit. Trying to figure out some of her features, she seemed somehow familiar to Hyoyeon. But because she couldn’t remember if she knew the girl or not she just shook all her thoughts out of her head. Soon after that she arrived in front of the building and parked her car. Some bodyguards welcomed her and showed her the way to Mr.Jung’s office. Hyoyeon knocked on the door and walked in.

“Hello, Mr.Jung.” Hyoyeon said and bowed.

“Hi Hyoyeon. Come on, sit down. Do you want something to drink?” he asked.

“No, thanks. So should I sign the documents now?” Hyoyeon asked back.

“Yes. You should sign here..and..here..and on the last page too.” Mr.Jung replied.

“Is there something else?” Hyoyeon looked at him.

“No, that’s all.” He answered.

“Okay, then I’ll get going.” Hyoyeon said.

“Oh, Hyoyeon I almost forgot to tell you. Jessica called me an hour ago and said she wanted to meet with you so you can discuss something about the new club. She’s waiting for you at your club.” Mr.Jung responded.

“Oh okay. Then I should go now. Goodbye Mr.Jung.” Hyoyeon said and walked out of the room.

Not long after that Hyoyeon was already in front of the club and went in. She saw Jessica talking with someone and she went closer.

“Oh Minnie, what are you doing here?” Hyoyeon asked.

“I just came to see what are you doing, but look who’s here.” Hyuna responded smiling at Jessica.

“Hi Hyoyeon!”

“Hey Jessica! I’m sorry you had to wait for me. Your father just told me that you want to meet me.” Hyoyeon said.

“It’s okay I just came so it’s all good. Your sister’s really funny I couldn’t stop laughing.” Jessica replied.

“Really?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Yeah she has a good sense of humour.” Jessica laughed.

“Minnie what’s wrong? You hardly make anyone smile or laugh.” Being ironic Hyoyeon laughed.

“Yah Cookie!” Hyuna said and pouted.

“I’m kidding Minnie.” Hyoyeon smiled and hugged her little sister.

“Now you should leave us alone.” She continued.

“Leave you alone? Haha what are you both going to do alone?” Hyuna asked. Hyoyeon felt uncomfortable and Jessica blushed a bit.

“Are you crazy? What are you thinking about again? We have some work to do.” Hyoyeon answered.

“What work?” Hyuna once again.

“Work like work. It’s about the new club.” Hyoyeon replied being mad.

“Now go before I come and tickle you little idiot.” Hyoyeon said.

“Okay fine, I’m going. Bye Cookie, bye Jessica.” Hyuna walked to the door still laughing quietly.

“I’m sorry I don’t know what’s wrong with her.” Hyoyeon looked away feeling embarrassed.

“It’s alright don’t worry. Let’s go to work now.” Jessica held her hand and walked towards one of the couches. Hyoyeon felt her heart skipping a beat when Jessica touched her with her warm hand. It was that feeling..yes that strange feeling again. She couldn’t tell what she was feeling but it was somehow different, it was making her mind go crazy. But she decided not to think about that right now and just focus. They worked for couple of hours discussing the architecture of the new club and the design. Suddenly Hyoyeon said

“Can you wait for a bit? I need to go to the bathroom.”

“Yeah sure. But do you know where are the documents for the furniture?” Jessica asked.

“They’re right there on top of the cupboard.” Hyoyeon said.

“Okay. I’ll go get them.” Jessica replied and walked towards the cupboard while Hyoyeon went to the bathroom. Jessica stretched out her hand and tried to take the papers but couldn’t reach them. She took a chair and stand on it then her hand finally touched the papers and she took them. But when she was going to get down she slipped and was going to fall down. But at that time Hyoyeon walked out of the bathroom and saw her. She ran fast and caught her preventing her from falling on the ground. Hyoyeon held Jessica in her arms and stared at her. Both of them kept staring at each other then Hyoyeon said

“You should be more careful next time. You might get hurt.”

“Yeah..I will.” Jessica replied quietly and kept staring at the other girl. Hyoyeon was going to look away when Jessica hold her face using her hands and suddenly kissed her. Hyoyeon widened her eyes being shocked from what just happened. Jessica pulled away and then it was Hyoyeon who kissed her. Jessica held her face again and kissed her back harder. They shared a sweet kiss and slowly pulled away and looked at each other again. Hyoyeon put Jessica on the ground and pulled her closer to herself wrapping her arms around Jessica’s waist. Jessica looked up at the taller girl’s eyes then down to Hyoyeon’s lips. Jessica bit her lip and felt her heart was beating so fast. On the other side Hyoyeon was looking at the other girl then she leaned forward and kissed her passionately. Jessica couldn’t just stay there doing nothing so she returned back the kiss with a much more passionate one then bit Hyoyeon’s lip lightly. Hyoyeon looked at her and smiled, receiving back a smile from Jessica...

 

 

Hey my readers! I know I haven't updated for such a long time..I'm sorry I'm a bad author ;(( I'll try to update again as soon as possible and for those who are still reading this ff and supporting me I want to say I'm really thankfull! :)