Beach and kisses

FALLING IN LOVE

“NIGHT SKY” 10 a.m.

 

Hyoyeon was sitting on one of the stools in the club going through some documents. She was so focused she didn’t hear her phone ringing. The bartender told her that someone was calling her so she picked up.

“Hello?” she said.

“Hey Hyoyeon. I’m Jessica.” The other girl responded.

“Oh hey Jessica!” Hyoyeon smiled hearing Jessica’s voice.

“What are you doing?” Jessica asked.

“I’m in the club. I have some work to do.” Hyoyeon replied still looking at the papers in front of her.

“Oh I’m sorry if I’m bothering you. You should work.” Jessica said quietly.

“No, it’s okay. Why did you call anyways?” Hyoyeon asked being curious.

“I..I just thought if you want to have breakfast with me..It’s okay if you don’t.” Jessica said nervously waiting for the answer.

“A breakfast? That would be good I’m so hungry.. I haven’t eaten anything earlier.” Hyoyeon replied with a smile on her face.

“Really? So you’ll have breakfast with me?” Jessica asked excited.

“Yeah or do you want me to starve?” Hyoyeon laughed.

“Of course not.” Jessica replied quietly.

“Then get ready. I’ll come pick you up in 30 min.” Hyoyeon said.

“Okay. See you soon. Bye Hyoyeon.” Jessica responded and hung up.

Hyoyeon put down the phone and smiled widely. “So she wanted to have breakfast with me?” Hyoyeon said to herself and smiled again. She picked her car keys and excited the club. While Hyoyeon was driving, Jessica was confused of what she was going to wear. She tried on some jeans and a shirt but didn’t like the way she looked. She tried a dress, then another one and still couldn’t decide what to wear. Jessica screamed in annoyance because there were around 10 minutes left until Hyoyeon was going to arrive and that made the brunette panick. Suddenly it was heard a door bell. Jessica was almost ready just finishing her make up so she did it as fast as possible then looked herself in the mirror and fixed a bit her hair. The door bell rang again and Jessica’s voice was heard

“I’m coming” she screamed loudly and Hyoyeon who was standing outside could hear her.

Jessica grabbed her phone and bag then rushed to the door. She opened it as fast as possible not to be late but then she slipped and was about to fall on the ground when Hyoyeon saw her and held Jessica in her arms.

“You’re never careful are you?” Hyoyeon laughed.

“I’m so sorry, I’m being clumsy..” Jessica replied quietly and thought ‘Stupid Jessica..what are you doing? Hyoyeon should always save you from falling down or being hurt.. Stop you stupid or maybe you like being in her arms..No seriously shut up you brain.’

“Are you ready to go now?” Hyoyeon asked while looking at the shorter girl.

“Yeah sure..” Jessica answered and walked towards Hyoyeon’s car.

Soon after that they were already at a restaurant near the beach. Hyoyeon was going through the menu searching for something she wanted to eat. Since she was really hungry she decided to order some fish and Jessica was only going to eat a small sandwich.

“I want that fish right now. I’m hungry as a wolf.” Hyoyeon rubbed her stomach feeling it growl loud.  

“You like fish don’t you?” Jessica smiled at how cute Hyoyeon.

“Fish is my life.” Hyoyeon smiled widely.

“That’s good but I don’t like fish at all I hate it! It tastes like the beach Ew Ew Ew.” Jessica laughed while Hyoyeon was looking at her with a shocked face.

“You don’t like fish?!” Hyoyeon asked while staring at Jessica.

“No.. it tastes gross I’ll throw up if I eat fish or anything like seafood.” Jessica was trying to defend herself when the waiter came and put the plates on the table.

“And with those creepy eyes it looks ugly.” Jessica continued while looking at the fish.

“Don’t insult the fish it tastes good and it’s not creepy.” Hyoyeon replied and moved her face closer to the plate then said.

“It’s okay baby fish she doesn’t like you but I’m here to support you.” Hyoyeon stared at the fish and smiled while Jessica was laughing at Hyoyeon’s cuteness.

They ate the breakfast and talked a lot about different things getting to know more about each other. When finished Hyoyeon suggested going to the beach and Jessica only nodded her head in agreement. Both reached to beach and took off their shoes then walked slowly on the hot sand towards the ocean. Hyoyeon took another step and dip her feet in the water followed by Jessica. The blond girl throw her shoes on the sand then looked at Jessica and smiled cheekily then ran towards the brunette and pushed her making her fall in the water while laughing. Jessica pouted while staring at Hyoyeon and screamed “That’s not the end Ms Hyoyeon.” A second was needed for the shorter girl to get out and run towards Hyoyeon then push her in the water as well. Hyoyeon laughed and splashed water on Jessica. They played for a bit like little kids then walked out and sat on the sand waiting for their clothes to dry out.

“Your punishment for pushing me in the water is to piggyback me home.” Jessica laughed.

“And what about yours?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Mine? But I haven’t done anything wrong.” Jessica looked away acting innocent.

“Yes you did. First you insulted my fish and pushed me in the water. So your punishment is to kiss me on the cheek.” Hyoyeon said confidently while looking at Jessica who blushed and got really shy.

“Come on I’ll count to 3 and you’ll kiss my cheek.” Hyoyeon said then moved closer making Jessica blush even harder.

“1…2…3” Hyoyeon was counting waiting for Jessica but when the brunette was about to kiss her cheek Hyoyeon turned her head and kissed Jessica’s lips instead. Jessica’s eyes widened staring at the other girl’s eyes but she couldn’t resist those sweet lips on hers. She let Hyoyeon kiss her then put her hand on Hyoyeon’s neck pulling her closer and kissed her hard. A minute of passionate kissing sounds could be heard and lips on lips could be seen. Jessica slowly pulled away and put her finger on Hyoyeon’s lips then said

“Your lips are too sweet I won’t get enough of them.” Then blushed a bit and looked away.

“You’ll be able to try them again.” Hyoyeon smiled then stood up.

“Let’s go now but don’t forget your punishment.” Jessica said and jumped on Hyoyeon’s back while laughing as the blonde girl started walking.

 

 

Hey guys! I know it's been ages since I've last updated..been too lazy and busy I promise I'll try to update as soon as possible but this time for real I hope I won't take long. Do you forgive me for being a bad author to you? :( 

P.S. Vivian if you're reading this I love you <3 haha