Saving you again

FALLING IN LOVE

The clock just struck 7:00 a.m. and an alarm clock is heard all around the room. Her owner shifted slightly and pressed it till she finally stopped making a sound. The girl blinked several times her eyes so she can fully awake. And when she turned to the left she saw a figure laying beside her still in her dreamland. Looking at the other’s person face she smiled. Trying not to wake up the other girl, Hyoyeon got up and walked towards the bathroom to take a shower. 15 minutes later she was already down in the living room making a fast breakfast so she won’t starve. Few minutes later the girl was done eating, she grabbed her phone and exited the house.

 

An hour later at Hyoyeon’s house…

 

Jessica felt the breeze coming from the open window that made her bristle. She covered her body with the blanket and turned to the other side to continue sleeping. And when she almost had fallen asleep her phone rang. The girl got mad because someone was disturbing her sleep but still she picked up.

“Yah Tiffany! Why are you calling me so early in the morning?”

“Oh shut up Jessica. It doesn’t mean that when you’re sleeping the others are also doing the same.” Tiffany answered back.

“Whatever…” Jessica rolled her eyes and just replied.

“I’m driving to work and I wanted to talk with you about Tae Tae’s birthday.” Tiffany said.

“What about that?” Jessica asked still with her sleepy voice.

“I’m thinking of an idea for a surprise but I can’t think of anything.” Tiffany responded.

“Just do the usual stuff. I mean there’s no need of surprises. Tae knows you love her so we can just go to the club and party.” Jessica said.

“Yeah but still I want to prepare a little surprise for her birthday.” Tiffany responded.

“Okay, then let’s meet up and think about something.” Jessica suggested.

“You want to meet up now? Aren’t you going to sleep?” Tiffany asked surprised.

“Since you called and you’re worried about what you should surprise Tae, I want to meet you now so I can sleep later and you won’t disturb me.” Jessica answered.

“Okay then, are you at home? I’ll come to pick you up even if I was going to work. I’ll just call my assistant that I’ll be a bit late.” Tiffany said.

“Uhh..n-no..uh..I’m at a friend’s house.” Jessica said back stuttering.

“Why are you stuttering? Who’s that friend?” Tiffany laughed.

“J-just a f-friend.” Jessica kept on stuttering.

“Okay, whatever. Do you want me to pick you up or no?” Tiffany asked.

“No, let’s just meet at our place.” Jessica said.

“Okay. Bye. See ya.” Tiffany replied and hung up the phone.

Jessica was still a bit surprised of the way she acted. She wondered why she was stuttering. It was because of that f-friend..Hyoyeon? But Hyoyeon is no one to her she just met her last night and Hyoyeon saved her life but that doesn’t mean they are friends or even something more than that.. Jessica was confused but she just shook all the thoughts out of her head.

After taking a shower, the girl saw a wardrobe and since she didn’t have anything to wear just the dress from last night which was dirty and torn in several places she decided just to get a T-shirt and jeans. She wasn’t sure if Hyoyeon would get mad but she still didn’t have another option. Jessica walked downstairs and when she was ready to open the door she saw a note taped to the door.

Good morning! I’m sure you’ll be hungry so I made a little breakfast for you. It’s on the table in the kitchen. Hope so you’ll like it.”

Hyoyeon

Jessica smiled and walked towards the kitchen. She ate all the breakfast that Hyoyeon had prepared because it was really delicious and then she finally decided to get going since she was going to be late.

 

30 minutes later…

 

Jessica walked in the café in one of the biggest hotels in LA. The owner of “Paradise Hotel” was Sunny, her and Tiffany’s best friend. Whenever they had something to talk about or just hang out for a bit they were coming here at ‘their place’. Jessica saw Tiffany who was sitting at the back of the café talking with Sunny so she went towards them.

“Hey Sunny, Tiffany!” Jessica said and sat down.

“Do you want to drink something?” Sunny asked her.

“Just a coffee. I’m still sleepy.” Jessica answered and sighed.

“Anything to eat? You probably didn’t have time to eat when Tiffany called you.” Sunny asked again.

“I had a breakfast so don’t worry.” Jessica replied.

“With the mysterious friend?” Tiffany laughed and Sunny followed her because Tiffany told her earlier.

“Are you still teasing me? It’s just a f-friend..” Jessica stuttered.

“You keep on stuttering when I ask you about that friend of yours?” Tiffany asked again while laughing.

“I don’t know..there’s nothing..” Jessica responded.

“Whatever, let’s just talk about the surprise.” Sunny said.

“Yeah, so what do you suggest?” Tiffany asked.

“Why don’t you sing a song for her? She loves your voice and if you choose some romantic song I’m sure she’ll like it a lot.” Jessica replied.

“Hmm, that’s a good idea. It’s simple but like Jessica said it’ll make Tae really happy.” Sunny said.

“Yeah, I also like the idea. But is it enough?” Tiffany asked.

“Yeah, you know she likes it simple not with so many things and when it’s done with love there’s no more you need.” Jessica responded.

“Okay then it’s decided. But what about the party? Where should we do it?” Tiffany asked looking confused.

“Sooyoung has a friend who owns a club near the beach. We can just celebrate it there.” Sunny suggested.

“What’s that club? I mean the name.” Tiffany replied.

“I think we’ve been there couple of times ago..uh..what was the name..Ah Yeah it’s called “NIGHT SKY”.” Sunny replied.

“NIGHT SKY”?” Jessica asked surprised.

“Yeah, if I’m not wrong I think that was the name. It’s the most famous in LA. I’m sure it’ll be good.” Sunny replied.

“Then we’ll just do it there. You can call Sooyoung to tell her friend that we’ll be doing a party.” Tiffany told Sunny.

“Okay. I’ll call Sooyoung and then I should go meet one friend so I’ll go now. See you later.” Sunny bit her goodbyes and walked away.

“So do you have any plans for today ?” Tiffany asked Jessica.

“…”

“Sica?” Tiffany asked once again.

“…”

“Jessica?” Tiffany said but there was still no response.

“…”

“JESSICA” Tiffany yelled and that’s when Jessica finally snapped out of her thoughts.

“Y-yeah. What did you ask me?” Jessica asked still thinking about that.

“You’re always spacing out. What are you thinking about now?” Tiffany replied.

“It’s nothing. So what did you ask me?” Jessica responded back.

“Do you have any plans for today?” Tiffany asked.

“No, I’ll just go back home and sleep because you disturbed my sleep earlier, remember?” Jessica answered.

“Yeah, just go to sleep and I should go back to work. Do you want me to give you a ride to your house?” Tiffany looked at Jessica who were almost going to space out again but Tiffany stopped her from when she asked her.

“No…I’ll just take a walk. Bye” Jessica suddenly grabbed her phone and got up to start walking towards the door.

“What is wrong with her? She’s probably not in the mood because she didn’t sleep well.” Tiffany said to herself and went outside.

Jessica was walking on the streets thinking about so many things. She was confused with her own thoughts. The only thing she was thinking about was “NIGHT SKY” and that friend of Sooyoung who owns it and it turns out to be no other than Hyoyeon. But why she was thinking about that..Jessica wasn’t sure about what she was feeling..Does she likes Hyoyeon?..No,no,no it’s impossible..she just met her she can’t be falling in love with her. She was so into all the things she was thinking about that she didn’t realize that a car was coming towards her while she was crossing the road. She turned to the left just to see the lights of the car and the driver who was trying to stop the car from getting closer but he was driving really fast. That’s when she felt someone pushed her out of the road and fell on top of her. She blinked several times to make sure she was safe and not dead and that’s when she saw who was the person that fell on top of her. Hyoyeon… She looked at the other girl who seemed worried.

“Jessica. Are you alright?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Yeah.” Jessica answered.

“Are you sure? You’re not hurt, right?” Hyoyeon helped her to get up.

“I’m not hurt thanks to you. You saved my life again.” Jessica replied and looked at the blonde girl.

“It’s okay. But didn’t you see the car or hear it?” Hyoyeon said.

“No. I was thinking about something.” Jessica responded.

“Oh. Make sure you’re more careful next time or I should come to save you again.” Hyoyeon said and laughed.

“Do you want me to take you back home or where were you going?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Can you take me back home? I’m tired.” Jessica answered and Hyoyeon just held her hand and started walking.

 

15 minutes later…

 

“So is that where you live?” Hyoyeon asked while parking in front of a huge luxurious house.

“Yeah. Do you want to come in?” Jessica asked back turning to the left to look at Hyoyeon.

“No. I’m busy and I have a lot of things to do today so some other time.” Hyoyeon smiled.

“Oh okay. Uh thanks for everything again…and the breakfast was awesome.” Jessica said and smiled too.

“I’m glad you liked it.” Hyoyeon smiled once more.

“I’ll go now. Bye.” Jessica closed the door of the car, waved and walked in.

Hyoyeon waved back and then drove away. 

 

 


 

Hi! Here's the new chapter. Hope you like it. Thanks for the support and please continue to support me. Comment, subscribe and upvote if you like my story ^^

- Min Joo