Escape: Family issue: [Chapter 7]

Escape

Yuki 

My body was cold as I sat quietly, my eyes barely open. My lungs grew bigger as I inhaled the fresh oxygen surrounding me. I felt safe with Sae, she’s like a security blanket. I don’t know why but she helps me…..she helps me not to have break downs because of this situation. Sae softly inhaled as well as a exhale followed it, she glanced up at me with big round eyes as she sat on the floor, we were discussing plans about the players that have already been involved in this event.

"If we are going to hunt Kojima Haruna and Oshima Yuko, you need fighting experience….and we also need more information…." She stood up to her feet, she looked down at me with a exhausted expression and closed her eyes, beginning to walk to the door leading to outside.

" We have no choice but to ask Watanabe for help….she knows plenty of information, and she knows ways to get aroun-" As she was on her way to finish her last word, I hopped upwards and stood perfectly straight with a very determined look but also very clueless.

"are we asking now?" I quickly spurted out as I stared at her, patiently waiting for a answer, but there was no response, just a pause. I raised my eyebrow in a curious fashion as I slowly and softly tilted my head to the left.

"I’ll go by myself.." she whispered in a soft tone, not wanting to sound harsh. I grew slightly irritated and full of discomfort.

"She’s not a threat! she won’t hur-!" I was interrupted by a sudden and loud voice that echoed through the building we had stayed at, it was sae. I pulled back as I closed my mouth and nodded. She quickly scurried out the door with out any other word. I looked down at my soft, long fingers and closed my eyes, she’s probably just worried. 

Miku

Nako kept me surprisingly well for the last few days, I couldn’t help but to feel suspicious for this situation I was trapped in, it kept my mind racing, forcing me to only think about what she was going to do next, my trust for her was at a 0.  I sat still, in a creaky old wooden chair as my arms and legs stayed glued together, sitting straight and examining everything around me with interest. This uncomfortable feeling was riding over me each second that past, swallowing me whole. 

"Are you okay?"

Nako asked with dark eyes that stared at me with question. She had such a soft outer look, how could she be so devious though? I refused to answer her for a moment, closing my eyes and resting my hands in my lap.

"I dunno…" I whispered softly, showing my most frail voice. 

Nako suspiciously turned around to face me…she didn’t do anything though, she just continued to stare at me, like I was something interesting. She inhaled and rubbed her forehead with what looked like to be stress, she closed her eyes as I opened mine.

"I won’t kill you, promise." She opened her brown gleaming eyes as she murmured the last part with tension…….I paused.

I still don’t believe her……i’ll find a way to escape from her, but right now I’ll just use her, as she’s probably using me. I frowned and intertwined my skinny arms together. I don’t know if i’m scared of her….or just plain annoyed with her, it’s to difficult to identify it now. Nako quickly sat down in front of me, on a chair that was identical to mine.

"Your 12 right?" she asked with a peculiar look on her face. I nodded to her question, still closing myself off from her.

"I’m 13…" Nako softly smiled at me as I made a sour expression at her, was she perhaps trying to get to know me? She hasn’t killed me yet…so should I put my trust in her? I nodded softly as I hugged my body tightly, showing that I was clearly uncomfortable. 

she stopped herself from speaking…..then began to try and start a conversation again.

"Do you have siblings?" she asked with a soft voice as she scoped out the area to cure her boredom. I quickly answered with a shake to my head, no.

"mmm….i’m the middle child.." she spoke out with a frown. Why was she giving me all of this information, for all she knows, I could kill her family. I nodded as I watched her movements with uneasiness. I don’t know what to do with her.

She looked around again and stood up from the chair.

" we have to get food.." she quickly spoke as she headed to the nicely carved door that was called the entrance. I guess i’ll follow along.

Mayu

 So much worrying and panic, so much threats….I didn’t much care though…..Yui wasn’t my problem to deal with, I didn’t really care for her. My fingers pressed themselves on my soft, pale right cheek, to rest my head.

"Mayu are you listening?! We have to go, i’m serious, your not being funny." Paruru loudly shouted at the top of her lungs along with long growls that followed each sentence at a good pace. 

"Wait, I wasn’t even trying to be funny, look, we can go scope out Yuko’s and Haruna’s daily routine, it’s not a big deal." I managed to speak out every word before paruru screams another in anger. She halted in her spot as she pushed all of her weight to one leg, with crossed arms at that.

"What if they kill her before we save her Mayu?" she scowled at me as I shook my head and sighed with a attitude, her yelling was getting on my nerves.

"That’s not gonna happen, They use the hostage to lewer others in……..then kill all of them, what would you do with out me huh?"

I smirked softly and switched my oculus view over to paruru, and she didn’t appear so happy is what i’m witnessing. She glared at me, trying to burn holes through my head.

"lets go…." She quickly shuffled over to me with absolutely no patience, gripped my arm and yanked me out of the door as she lead. 

She’s so salty.

"Watanabe Mayu!" A non-familiar voice shouted intensely as I widened my eyes for a millisecond, then quickly re-sized them to normal. I couldn’t know who that possibly was, I never heard her voice before. Paruru stopped dragging me in a instant, as we both turned are head looked where the voice was emitted from. As soon as me and Paruru recognized the identity of the person Paruru leaned over to me and softly whispered,

"is that Miyazawa Sae?" into my ear. Sae wasn’t a threat, she was someone who would hide the whole game and be the one to fetch supplies, someone could easily use her. I raised my eyebrow with curiousness as I released my self from Paruru’s grip and straightened myself, while intertwining my arms. 

"What?" I asked softly, I’m not really into the mood to talk to anyone right now. Sae inched herself closer but not in a arm distance more like there was a wide plain between us.

"Please help me!" She bowed her head and stayed like that until I snapped my fingers. I was thinking on it for a moment, maybe I could use her but for what…? 

"Okay, i’ll help you in whatever you wan’t but to be clear, you will from now on go fetch me supplies for the time period you live in this event." I nodded placing my hands on my hips with attitude, raising my eyebrows and lowering my head, giving her a sort of glare. Paruru inhaled as she rubbed her forehead at this moment, she was on high guard. Sae paused for a second as her jaw dropped at my response, she must have been surprised. There was a extremely long pause before Sae agreed.

"We need to kill Oshima Yuko and Kojima Haruna, they are the biggest threats in this game, from that we will part are ways." Sae nodded and stood motionless under the dim light of the sun. I admit this job wasn’t going to be easy but it’s do-able.  

"When do we start?"

"now" Sae mumured and turned her back to us and began sprinting to the direction of Oshima and Kojima. I followed, thinking of plans and discussing them with myself under my breath. Paruru decided to follow as well since she needed to go to the same place and find Yui. We sprinted non-stop through the whole world that we were in, through cities and forests, but I had so much adrenaline at the time that I barely ran out of breath. Sae continued to run and run but I began to grow suspicious if this was real or a trap I was wrapped in. She was the spider and I was the fly at this point. After a while of running, she soon stopped. We were in the middle of a what seemed to be abandoned baseball field, which was near Kojima’s and Oshima’s place. I grew twice as suspicious at this situation as I looked around and examined everything around me and the other two. I raised my eyebrows and slimmed my eyes as I looked back at Sae, while she was turning around to face me at the same time, our eyes met but what was pulsating between them wasn’t good, it was hate. I know what this is.

"This is a trap isn’t it?"

"I’m so glad you noticed, but you noticed a little to late."  Sae smiled softly.

I know what this is about as well. This event started in 1956 and continued ever since, the first people who were ever chosen were my ancestor and hers. The event was almost over and only had two more people in it, which was Watanabe and Miyazawa. Watanabe killed Miyazawa and our family’s have had a huge quarrel ever since then. As years past it was always our family’s who wen’t against each other every other year, the Watanabe’s always killed the Miyazawa’s. I stared at Sae and inhaled depressingly. 

"You wan’t to bring honor to your family right?"

"of course, but i’m not gonna do it alone." Sae immediately answered. As soon as she finished her sentence, Kojima  and Oshima arose from the shadows and stood behind Sae with determined looks, let’s just say, not a lot of family’s liked mine. I glanced back at Paruru as she only stared at the group, terrified. I looked back over  at the group of enemy’s as I flinched and smiled awkwardly. 

"Come on, we don’t have to do this, yea?" I held out my hand to the group as they only stood in the same spot they were a minute ago, not a moving a muscle. After a long period of holding out my hand and pure silence, I just let my hand dangle at my side. 

"Your a smart !" Yuko shouted as she frowned and grew angry with me, it was obvious by the way she was pushed back by Sae. I had no choice but to ready my fists and clench them as I hard as I could. There was a short pause before Yuko suddenly lunged forward as did I, the other two wen’t straight for Paruru as they apparently seen her as more of a threat. I threw a jab towards Yuko’s face as it successfully hit and created a instant bruise on her cheek bone. I threw more jabs towards but she swiped them away with force. I harshly jabbed as I forced out heated air from my lungs each jab, but she swatted the all away. The last attempt I tried to make, she swiftly dodged it and kneed me in my back with out any hesitation. I curled up on the floor as I took this pain and minimized it as much as I could for the moment. Yuko was ready to finish me with a kick but was quickly tackled by Paruru, smashing her to the ground, Paruru tried to keep Yuko busy for the moment but Yuko fought back without rust. I glanced over as I frowned. I found Haruna standing there with a twisted smile, she wasn’t one to physically fight but instead, she would get inside your head. I immediately found her as a threat and sprinted towards her as fast as I could before she found her way into my complicated mind….But I was intensely stopped with a kick to the face, blood gushed out of my nose as my back hit the ground and my head smashed into the dirt, grunting as the pain shot through my head like a bullet. Sae looked down at me with a frown and prepared a stomp to my chest but before she succeeded I had rolled out of the way, she continued to stomped but only hit the ground as I rolled away from all of them, she came down to my level and sat on top of me as she began to throw punches that rapidly hit me. I tried to defend myself as much as I could using my arms but it was no use, she found her way to my head and caused serious damage to my body, producing millions of cuts and bruises, blood oozing out of my body, painting my clothes with red. I could hear Paruru shouting in the background but couldn’t identify what she was saying, I was to busy with what I had now. 

"Your such a disgrace to your family, your family doesn’t love you, I know they don’t! Your not even hard to fight!" Sae shouted loudly as she growled, punching my head even more harshly. I quickly winced but grabbed one of her hands and lunged my fist into her jaw as I gripped her clothes and smashed her body into the rough dirt under us. I quickly jabbed her in her face multiple time, I growled as I clenched my teeth in anger. I stood up onto my feet and began to violently kick her in her ribs. I was about to lunged my foot into her side again but was suddenly stopped by a sharp pain in my head, this pain wasn’t easy to get a rid of, instead it grew like a virus spreading through my body. This pain was growing so unimaginably horrible as I winced, tears begging to fall down my cheeks and hit the floor. 

"STOP!!!" I winced out loudly as it only grew larger, I felt like I could die. This must be Haruna.

"STTTOOP!!! PLEASE!!" I shouted louder but no response. Sae saw this as a opportunity and grappled onto my feet, taking them out from under me. My head hit the ground again, making this pain spread through my body, my head was bleeding eternally by this point. Sae stood up to her feet and proceeded to kick me rapidly. My vision grew blurry and things were turning black….oh…I’m crying…I must have not noticed it.

"MAYU!!! MAYU!!!" Paruru screamed at the top of her lungs as Haruna held her down from behind and Yuko in front of her, forcing her fists into Paruru’s stomach like she was a punching bag, she curled over and winced as the red liquid dripped down from . I can’t….this is…this is maybe the end.

"Sae! Stop!" a voice that belonged to none of us cried out as the black figure tackled Sae from behind, it was clear that the voice was crying, but I was so out of it that I couldn’t tell who it was. This moment is where….

I escape.