Escape: Please let me escape [chapter 3]

Escape

As much as i’d hate to admit such a childish feeling, i’m really scared, but the thing is, is that I don’t care for dying, it’s the pain that I think about. That unbearable pain that would course through body at the time of my death, I wouldn’t…..I couldn’t stand it. 

But…why? Why do I have to be the one throwing a fit over it, why can’t I be the one they run away from?

My glittering dark brown eyes flickered as I watched the younger girl, that shared my name, struggle to cut off a certain vine, I won’t blame her though, her knife was blunt. I soothingly examined the female from head to toe but only doing it obscurely. My white jacket and shirt were still stained with a red liquid and my neck was covered by a bandage Matsui (Jurina)  bothered with. I felt the sudden feeling of someone eyes prick at my back as I spun my body around with a stress filled facial expression, I could feel mine and matsui’s (Jurina)  loneliness evaporate like steam. Tension in the air was building up rapidly.

Matsui (Jurina) angled herself to the area I was looking at and in one moment, shoved the blunt silver knife into the air as it thoroughly traveled, and hit a broad tree. It was piercing the tree like it was butter. With out thinking my body moved closer to Matsui (Jurina)  for that secure feeling again. A minuscule squeak was heard as the sound was emitted from behind the tree. The voice…that voice, it was small and frail like a childs. 

Matsui’s (jurina)  eyes glared at the tree as she awaited for a human to appear, but before the person did, there was a long pause and silence that drenched the area. A small girl, with black hair appeared…she did seem like a child. 

"We shouldn’t harm her, we should help her." 

as those words came from my mouth I walked towards the girl with security and safety. It was obvious this action didn’t ring well with Matsui (Jurina) as she gripped my arm stealthily, wide eyed, and mouth slightly open, it appeared that she was thinking I was idiotic. “She could stab you or worse.” , Matsui called out to me as I tried to release my self and succesfully did. The small girl stared up at me with big round eyes, like she was horribly scared and frightened, I had to help her. “what’s your name?’ I murmured softly as my words traveled to her with comfort concoct with them. “miku…Tanaka Miku.”

I nodded almost instantly as I smiled, “mmn…are you okay?” , I asked all of these question with no problem. Matsui (Jurina) was glaring at the two of us, while standing with intertwined arms. “idiot, think more. If she does something , i’m not helping.” , Matsui (jurina) rambled on As Miku nodded to my question. I looked up at Matsui ( Jurina ) and frowned “were taking her, whether you like it or not.” , I whispered with annoyance, as for matsui (jurina) she growled and stared at me. “Are you kidding me…Matsui…it’s a disgrace to share that name with you. You don’t think!” Matsui (Jurina) shouted. I spun my body to Matsui (jurina ) and frowned once more, “You don’t say, Jerk! i’m the idiot? your attracting attention, someone can kill us!” I whispered back. I grasped Miku’s arm as she widened her eyes at my action. I pulled her along not waiting for Matsui (Jurina) to follow, and she didn’t.

 

Yuki

My head stung with a pounding sensation against it, like i’ve been hit by a vehicle multiple times. It was wrapped by a cloth. I didn’t bother to care who I was with at this point, there’s no sense in stressing over it. I gripped the sheet I was laying on, it was white. 

your lucky

Those words…they were threatening, she seemed like a nice person but she was really hidden behind the screen. I gripped the sheet tightly even more as I fretted about not doing anything about her, I hate her. ‘You okay?” , a familiar voice softly spoke to me as I opened my eyes to scrutinize who this was, the question still was placed in my head, i’ll have to ask someone about her.

"yes.." 

I managed to whimper out as I tried to deal with the pain the was pulsing in my head. I widened my eyes more as I finally identified who this other female was, it was Sae! The emotion of happiness rapidly ridden through my body as sat upwards to examine her more. “were you the one that saved me?” my eyes widened as my mouth was hung open, aweing her. “yep, cool huh?” , she grinned wildly. Her eyes were lively and playful…how could she be like that in this kind of situation she’s in….a situation we are all in? My eyes slightly closed as I stared up at the ceiling that was white, we were in a doctors office….a doctors office? These computers can help us? So many question jammed there way into my mind but because of my injury they were limited. “Sae what do you know anbout Watanabe Mayu?” , I agitatedly announced to Sae as I watched with hungry eyes to know this information. 

Sae placed her right hand on her chin and looked upwards retrieving some left over information. “ah..Watanabe Mayu…lets see…her parents trained her all her life for this, she was bound to do this because her parents already told the owners she was going to be placed here when she reached the age of 16. She was forced to do it, she didn’t want to, don’t you watch tv? it was all over.” Sae nodded confirming the information.

I didn’t know…

I didn’t know she had to struggle like that. She must not like this, she must not like competition. My eyes traveled over to the walls as blinked multiple times trying to process everything she had said. “shouldn’t we help her?” I asked once more but I was quickly cut off by a no represented with a head shake. “she’ll kick are asses, she doesn’t care about us.” sae kept quiet after. 

I paused once more.

"I’m helping her."

Mayu

I hope my family’s happy, they want me to bring honor to the family….why didn’t they have me be in some stupid group like AKB48 or something just to honor them. I sat quietly as I was by myself watching the two other girls who seemed to know each other, have fun. Everything, everything is horrible, I wanna die.

I blinked softly as I stood upwards onto my feet, I pulled up my black hood onto my head and casually walked with out anybody knowing. Taking a stroll wasn’t bad since there are other computers that look real I can blend in. I began walking out to the street with sorrow and instability, it wasn’t obvious though, I kept my feelings to myself. I hate this world, People in it are screw ups, they only care about themselves and what benefits them. I smirked devilishly at the floor. “that’s why they should all die..” I whispered as I grinned. I was suddenly stopped by hand on my left shoulder, I softly glared down at it, it belonged to woman.

"Don’t touch me!" I quickly lunged my elbow into the hostiles stomach as she quickly fell over onto the grey cement, I have not identified this person yet, I didn’t care. 

"Ow! I’m already injured again?!"

The girl coughed between words and shouted. Already injured? What?

I swiftly directed my body to see her face, It was that one annoying girl, Kashiwagi Yuki. I couldn’t help my reflexes as I instantaneously bent to my knees and straddled the female, instead of cupping my hands on heer long neck, i grappled her hands and held them above her head, leaving her useless. “what do you wan’t, I didn’t say you could touch me.” I shouted down at her with anger, the fire in my body was raging, and the fuel that was forcing it to do that, was her.

"And I didn’t say you could do this to me, Just hold on, i’m not trying to hurt you!" she whispered but that whisper was so loud, she was loud, it was annoying. I kept in a silent haze as i watched her, seeing if she would give a reason for me not to kill her this instant. "I heard about your family and…." she stoped at and and just stared up at my facial expression, I was grinning unintentionally. I guess it was because I thought this was funny. "stupid idiot." I suddenly bashed her with my words as she flinched under me and frowned. I quickly dragged my hands to her neck but refused to squeeze just yet. "Give me a reason…" i shouted angered once more. Yuki froze in my grip as i slowly began to squeeze, she paused and gasped as she almost began to be out of breath. She gripped my hands tightly and closed her eyes, "Be my friend!" She shouted with the last of her breath, as she still struggled. 

My eyes widened As I softly lossened, Friend…to have a friend.

Please let me escape this hell.