Sequel - Part 2 (End)

Nothing Like Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So? What are you wearing to the dance?”

“I don’t know..”

“What is Soohyuk wearing?

I just shrug my shoulder to Minzy and sip my strawberry shake.

“You didn’t ask him?”

“Nope.”

“Babe, the dance is next week and you still don’t have a dress?! Since we’re in a mall, let’s find you a dress..”

I just watch the frantic girl ready to be on her move. Her eyes lay on me when I’m still in my seat, sipping on my shake.

“I have a feeling that you’re not excited to go to the dance”

I show her my flat smile.

“Why is that?”

“I want to go with someone else”

“What? Seriously?”

I nod at her.

“You should’ve told me!”

“Well, you caught me by surprise the other day~”

“Oh my god, what have I done~”

“It’s okay…”

“No, it’s not!”

Minzy pull my hand to her so hard that if I have silicon in my s it would’ve explode due to the impact with the corner of the table.

“Babe, my s!”

“Sorry… tell me who is it…”

“It’s too late..”

“Nothing is too late… tell me!”

“Babe, I’m going with Soohyuk, there’s no point in telling..”

“Just shut up and tell me who it is”

I look at her long and hard.

“Jiyong.”

She looks at me even longer and harder.

“Jiyong… Kwon Jiyong?”

I nod.

“Your best guy friend?”

This girl can’t deal with Jiyong being my best friend. She wants the title all to herself, that’s why she labelled him that way.

“Do you know anybody else named Kwon Jiyong?”

“Are you serious? You want to go to the dance with your best guy friend AGAIN and not with the most eligible, hot bachelor in college?”

Suddenly her excitement depleted.

“See.. Babe, you and the other basic es in college are the ones who think he’s hot, not me.”

“Whatever. Why the hell would you want to go to the dance with Jiyong? This is our last dance and you need to hook up with someone before it’s too late.. Break apart will you, boys are finding it hard to approach you with Jiyong sticking at your side.”

“Ummm….”

Mingkki is putting her drink on the table and throw me a suspicious look.

“Okay, that long umm got me thinking something else..”

I’m saying nothing and just gaze at her, she’s getting it. I can see it. Her narrowing eyes.

“Are you guys….”

I understand clearly what her pause meant and wiggle my eyebrow.

“What the….. If you’re joking I swear to god I will smack you”

“Would I joke about this?”

“Damn, this is legit, right? When?”

“Few days after that ed up night…”

“ARE YOU ING SERIOUS??!!!”

“Did you lose your ing chill?”

I look around and smile at those two ahjummas whom are looking at us thanks to the F word coming out loudly from Minzy’s mouth.

 “I’m your best friend but I didn’t realize a thing! You guys are seriously good actors!! Damn, now everything make sense! No wonder you guys were acting strange when we hang out”

I chuckle at her reaction.

“Are you fine with this?”

This little y thing looks at me and hesitated a bit before answering me.

“I guess so…”

“You hesitate… you think it’s weird, right?”

“Well, to be honest a bit.. Because you’ve been friends like forever… but if you guys are ok with this, who am I to judge, right?”

This is why I love my girl here, because even if her words hurt like hell, I like it. We don’t sugar-coat things between us.

“I was having doubts before…”

“Why?”

“Well, like you said.. We’ve been friends since forever and suddenly you wake up one day everything is different.. Do you get what I mean?”

“I get it.. But Chae.. How about.. You know, Ji’s saesangs…”

“He’s done with them…”

“Really?”

“Yeah”

There was a silence between us before Minggki proceed to lay out her curiosity.

“How long have you guys been together?”

“For about couple of weeks now..”

“Then why didn’t he say something that day? When Soohyuk asked you to the dance? I mean, when I asked Soohyuk to asked you to the dance..”

“Because he’s stupid”

“I don’t get it”

“You don’t have to.. I’m ignoring him”

“That explains why you always making excuses not to hang but how the hell are you ignoring him? He lives next door”

Minzy rolls her eyes.

“I have my ways.. I’ve been staying at Bommie’s house..”

“You sneaky little ~”

Lol, yes. I am. It’s not only that, I haven’t spoken and reply to his texts as well. Yes, I know, I am an egotistical .

Mingkki start staring at me.

“What?”

“Now that I think of it… you guys weren’t acting like a couple, why?”

Annnnnndddddd, I told her everything. From the very beginning to the pact we made and to the last conversation Ji and I had. Lots of squealing, shaking heads and side eye given to me and I know little miss thing will have plenty to say.

“Okay, the way I see it.. The problem here is you. Since when do you care so much about what others think? You used to go around campus clinging with Ji at your side and you didn’t even give a when people starts spreading rumours about you and him..”

“Min.. It’s not that…”

“It is exactly that, you said, you are afraid that people might not take your relationship seriously… and that my friend, means, you are affected by what others think..”

Okay, I have nothing to counter her.

“So what if people don’t take your relationship seriously..? This is not about them, this is about you.. You and Jiyong. I get it you don’t want to let people be in your business, but if it is until to the point where you had to keep this relationship as a secret, it’s wrong. I’m not saying you should broadcast your relationship, I’m saying, you should not hide it.”

, she’s right.

“Hmm.. So, what should I do now?”

“You know exactly what you have to do…”

 

 

 

**********************************************

 

 

 

After considering what Mingkki said just now, she talked me into getting home and here I am, sneaking to his room at 2.30am.

It’s so dark.. urgh, I hate dark places.

Watching Jiyong sleeping soundly on his bed makes me realized how much I miss him. I quietly creep into his blanket and move closer to him. Jiyong is frowning right now, he’s a light sleeper.

“Hey” I whisper and touch his face carefully not to startle him. Last thing I need is being pushed off his bed because he is shock of my presence.

“Chae?” his croaked voice sounds so y right now.

“Yeah, it’s me…”

Jiyong quickly reach out for his side lamp and turn on his light. He lean his back on his bedpost and rubs his eyes before landing his gaze to me.

“Before you say anything I need to say something…”

I sit up as well, mirroring Jiyong position next to him. I heard him sigh and know that he has a lot to say as well.

“First of all, I’m sorry for ignoring you all week, I don’t know how to face you and I need to think…”

I looked at him and wait for his reply.

5 seconds..

10 seconds..

15 seconds….

…..

Okay, I was hoping for him to say “I understand” but no. His face is tight.

“Umm, I know it’s wrong for me to run away from you, but I was hurt at you when you literally hand me over to Soohyuk…”

“Hmmm”

“I’m sorry?”

I hope my giyomi can win him this time.

“Chae, you can’t leave like this every time something happens..”

 “….You can’t just shut me out whenever you feel like it.. We have to talk.. Things are not like it was before. Even before, you were better than this, you never leave me hanging like this, it’s not fair..”

He’s right *sigh*

“I know..”

“Please, don’t do this again, ignoring me, not telling me that you went to noona’s…”

Of course he knows, he always knows.

“Your mom told me when I went to pick you up to college… you have no idea the urge I have inside of me to go to you. But I didn’t.. Because I respect you … but, you can’t always do this.. I need you too, I can’t even talk to anyone about this because nobody knows about us. This is also one of your requests that I followed.”

Oh man….

“I’ve done everything the way you want things to flow, I didn’t and won’t ever hand you over to Soohyuk… Weren’t you the one who doesn’t want to be seen with me at the dance?”

“I didn’t say that…”

“You did, you basically meant that when we talked last time…”

“Ji, it’s my problem.. I was too absorb with what people might think about us.. But Mingkki made me realized that this is not about them, but us.. I never really care what people think of me, why start now? Right?”

I change my position and lay my head on his shoulder.

“That’s what I’ve been trying to say…”

His voice is getting softer while caressing my head.

“This is why I’m here, I want to apologize… I’ve been such a to you..”

I turn over and lay on his bare chest with my head placed above my left hand that is on his chest. Jiyong look me in the eye and I smile while my right index finger is tracing his tattoos. This is me trying to coax my boyfriend with a hint of seduction.

“Hmmm”

Jiyong’s breathing getting heavy as I lead my fingers to touch his defined abs. Seeing how he reacted to my touch, I climb on top of him taking him by surprised.

“Chae..”

“So, do you forgive me?”

I lean and whisper on his lips. I can see the little desperation to take my lips with his and it made me chuckle.

“Is this funny to you?”

Jiyong pushed my hips down to and I can feel the heat on my face starting to form as I felt his hardening ‘dragon’ down below. I struggle to move away from him but he pulls my neck and crashes my lips to him. Everything starts getting out of control after that.

“Ji… we shouldn’t…”

“Yes, we shouldn’t”

He breathes out though our action show the complete opposite.

My little boxer short isn’t doing me any justice. Every time Jiyong squeeze my exposed thighs, I got aroused and grind even harder on . He can’t seem to move his hands away from my thighs and my hips.

We parted to take a deep breath, I look into his eyes as he look into mine. We both want it…. Badly.

Urgh, it.

Things starting to get heated from that point on. Jiyong sits up and clenches my thighs as I grind aggressively on his lap. The excitement is building every second, I don’t think I can hold it anymore longer with Jiyong nipping on my neck trailing it down to my chest. I whimper as he bit on my mole, he’s taken too much interest on that particular area.

“Ahhh Ji…”

“I want you…”

We are about to continue where we left out when suddenly we heard a knock on the door.

“Jiyong?”

THERE’S SOMEONE AT THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!! Imagine the face we are making right now! It must be his mom! As I was panicking, all of a sudden, out of reflex, Jiyong pushes me off him and I stumble to his floor.

What the ?! I can’t even squeal out the pain because his mom already opens his door. Thank god his bed is position strategically from the door that I was hid at the side. Let’s just pray that his mom won’t come closer to his bed.

OH MY GOD! JUST KILL ME NOW!

“Om-omma…”

I don’t think I am breathing right now because I am so afraid to get busted.

“What’s that noise?”

“Wh-what noise?”

I pinch his feet that is wiggling from his bed because he was stuttering too much and he quickly pull his leg up.

“That noise… I thought I heard noises coming from your room”

“There’s no noise…”

“I know what I heard..”

God! Mrs Kwon is so persistent.

“Are you hiding something?”

“Mom! Don’t come in!!”

My heart just stops. This is it. This is it, guys. My last day on earth.

“What are you hiding? Kwon Jiyong!”

“Mom… it’s…. it’s a…. the noise was…. It was me…”

“What?”

“I was…. i… was… “busy” with myself…”

“What do you mean.. busy? Oh my god… you were?? Omoooo! Okay…. Ummmmmm ahhhh…. I…. Uhhh…”

“Mom, just…leave…”

“Ah yes, yes.. You should lock the door next time…”

“Mom….”

“Yes.. yes, I’m leaving, good night~”

I heard the door closed and I could not move because I was holding myself from breaking into laughter. After few moments, I wake up and discover Jiyong with his hand covering his face. He probably feels like dying right now.

“Ji… I umm…”

“Leave me here to die..”

A small laughter escape from my mouth and I quickly held it in by closing my mouth.

“I’m glad you find this amusing.”

“Mianheeee…”

“I can’t undo it. Mom thought she walked in to me … I don’t want to live in this planet anymore..”

“It’s not that bad…”

I sit down in front of him and cup his face, but yeah, who am I kidding? That was too damn funny and I fail again.. I roll on his bed laughing so hard with no sound.

Jiyong grab my wrists before he pinned me under him.

“Yah! Lee Chaerin.. This never happened!”

He whispers to my ear and I only manage to nod. I am so out of breath to even say anything. Jiyong is up off his bed before he pulls me up as well.

“You better get back to your room, I can’t control myself with you alone.”

“Fineeee~”

 He pushes me to the balcony and before I cross, I turn around and lean on to give him one last passionate kiss for the night.

“You’re killing me..”

Jiyong try to pull me closer by my arm but I release myself and give him the naughtiest smile before crossing to my room.

“I hope you don’t ‘please’ yourself..”

 I blurted out when I reached my balcony and wink at him.

“Oh.. You’re going to pay for this”

He bites his lips and groan in frustration. I laugh a little before reaching my door.

“Good n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter