Part 4

Nothing Like Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minzy arrived 10 minutes later and for the first time in my life I’ve been praying so hard when she drive like a lunatic while throwing a pile of curses towards Donghyuk. Minzy hits the brake so sudden that I felt my s are going to explode. We saw Ji’s and the rest of the boys' cars parked outside.

This whole thing is killing me now. As soon as Minzy stopped her car, I rushed inside, still barefooted.

“Chae! Babe…! Hold up will you”

Sorry Min, I can’t. Who knows what's happening inside.

I just barged into the house and immediately spot the ruckus going on at the backyard. Minzy grabs my arm and we only manage to exchange anxious looks with each other before making our way there.

Going through this pool of idiots whom are cheering is suffocating me. Minzy spots Jay and Seungri who is watching helplessly as Jiyong and Donghae are having a sprawl in the middle of the man-made circle.

“Why aren’t you guys doing something?? Stop the fight!” I try to overcome these loud cheers while yelling at Jay and Seungri.

Seeing them just stand there looking at 1-1 fight between Jiyong and Donghyuk makes me feel so out of control.

Things happens so fast. All I want to do is to stop this stupid fight before things got serious. I rushed in between those two thinking that I am build out of adamantium and in a blink of an eye I was at the floor and everything went silent. I felt a sting on my head and my view become blurry. All I heard is Minzy cries for my name from behind. I think I just got knocked.

“You ing !” that’s Jiyong’s voice.

My view slowly started to become normal and the sting starting to fade away. I focus my attention to them and I saw Jiyong is on top of Donghyuk whom is blocking his charges helplessly. I never see Jiyong so full of rage like that.

“Ji! Stop!!”

It’s like he blocked his surroundings and I have genuine fear that he might really kill Donghyuk.

“STOP HIM!!” this is more like an order to Seungri and Jay.

They quickly reacted and drag Jiyong away from Donghyuk. I make my way to Donghyuk who is laying there not moving a muscle to check whether he’s dead or not and look at his ‘friends’ who slowly dispersed. Only JoonKyung and the guy who stares at my s stays.

“Donghyuk! Talk to me!” I grab JoonKyung’s bandana that is hanging from his pocket and wipe the blood off his face.

“Hey…… that’s…. Chanel”

Seriously Joon? Your friend is dying here and all you can think of is your Chanel?!!!!! I stare at him and back to Donghyuk.

“Talk to me! Damn it!”

I heard him grunt. Oh, . Thank god. I let out a big sigh and sit down stumble next to him.

“Chae?”

“Yes it’s me..” I pull my hand away when he tries to reach it.

"You... you here?" i can't lie, there is a part of me that felt satisfied seeing him like this.

I can only nod while still cleaning these bloods. Damn.. there's so many blood...

“Why… are you still nice to me?” his voice is almost unheard.

"Apply pressure here" i look at Joon who is probably become sobber after this whole thing, i can see people starts leaving and the hype of the party slowly depleting.

"Chae, i..."

“I want nothing to do with you anymore and we’re over” i say it straight to his face.

I stands up wobbly and passes that bloody Chanel to JoonKyung.

“Take him to the clinic”

Joon just nod “You better go as well” what? I touch my forehead following the trail of his eyes and felt a sting. , blood.

“Chae…” I look at Donghyuk for the last time.

“I-I’m sorry…. for…”

“Save it”

I don’t want to hear it. I don’t. I turn my attention and notice that Jiyong is not with them.

“Where’s Ji?”

“We need to get you checked babe!” Minzy gasp and grabs my arm.

I release myself from her.

“Ji, where’s Ji?”

I look at Seungri nodding to the back indicating that he left, I jog and hurried to him, the three followed from behind and I heard Seungri said

“Whatever the cost here, just send the bill to me, and I’ll pay… including your face”

I rush to the front yard and saw Jiyong walking to his car. , do I need to fetch my heels inside? Being barefooted all night is really a torture.

“Ji!”

Is he deaf? Why is he ignoring me?

“Ji!”

Ignored.

“Kwon Jiyong!”

He stopped before he open his door but still with his back facing me.

“Chae.. Better leave here first…” Minzy nudge me from behind.

Jiyong must’ve heard her and he enter his car, turning on his engine. Okay, so now I should follow Ji, right? Or Minzy? I look at them confused, I need to get my head checked.

“Aren’t you coming?” Oh, so you can talk? I thought you have gone mute.

Those three are gesturing me to go and Minzy hugs me and whisper to my ears.

“Ji’s hurt… and I’m not talking about physical pain…”

I look at her and frown. I don’t get it.

“Don’t forget to go to a clinic…”

She said and pushes me to leave.

 

 

 

 

*****************************************

 

 

 

 

No words are spoken on the way back home, it’s suffocating.

As soon as we arrived, Jiyong rushes out. 

“Ji, wait…”  I try not to voice out too loud. I don’t want our parents to wake up and see us like this.

I don’t understand. Why is he being like this? Can he stop ignoring me? 

“Ji…” I’m tired of seeing his back, so I pull him to stop him from going inside.

We’re here again, below our tree. The spotlights shining from both our houses give a nice lighting for me to see how bad the damage is on his face.

“Oh my god” he’s not looking at me when I touched the wounds.

He winced.

"Does it hurt?"

No reaction. Damn it. I poke the wound and he hissed in pain. Serves you right!

“It hurts, right? Who told you to go? I told you to stay didn’t i? If you don’t go you wouldn’t hurt like this..”

I can see the smirk forming on his face followed with a scoff.

“We need to take care of that” I pull his hand to sit at the porch but he pull away abruptly. What the hell?

Seriously, he’s pissing me off.

“Don’t act like you care, Chae.. Why don’t you just go to that er and attend to his wounds?” he takes out that stupid cigarette and lights it. I hate it when he smokes and he knows it and what the with that last remarks? Wait, is he jealous? Is this what Mingkki was talking about just now? Idiot.

“Are you stupid? I was checking whether he died because of you punching him like there’s no tomorrow”

I march to him and try to take the smoke away but he avoids me. We look like bunch of kids fighting over a lollipop.

I saw him finally looking at me and he stops.I take it as a chance to grab the cigarette away. Hah! I break the cancer stick in front of him and throw it to the trash bin near to us and walk to him with a smug on my face.

He still is looking at me when I reached him.

“Why didn’t you tell me your forehead is bleeding?!” he sleek my hair to the back and look closely at the wound.

“This is nothing compare to our multiple wounds..” is it that bad though? Do I need to do plastic surgery to fix it? , no!

"Urghhhh!!! I should've killed that bastard!" 

"Shh! You want us to get killed?? Lower your voice, idiot!"

“Come, we need to fix you..”  he starts climbing the pipe drain and grab onto the tree branches.

“Can you climb? If not, just wait there, I’ll get the first aid kit…”

“You don’t even know what to do with the kit, wait for me there” I roll my eyes and starts climbing. Jiyong and first aid kit? Don’t make me laugh, I don’t think he knows what it looks like.

He grabs my arm and helps me to climb over the balcony, entering my room. Ehem, excuse my obsession over Rillakuma. I know it’s everywhere. Shut up.

I switch the lights on and hush him, carefully not to make a noise.

“Going to find the kit, take off your jacket and don’t sit on my bed, it’ll get dirty”

He look at me dumfounded “Seriously?”

“Shh! Wait here..”

Okay first thing first, I really want to clean my feet, I can’t imagine what type of germs I have picked up tonight. Damn it damn it damn it!! This is so grosssss!!!!!

After I finished, I tiptoed downstairs to the kitchen and grab the kit from the drawer and bring a frozen bag of peas upstairs. I enter the room and see Jiyong is staring at the ceiling deep in thoughts. He watches as I put down the things next to him. Not finished yet, I grab few clean towels and a basin of warm water and finally settle down next to him.

“Okay…” I took of his jacket and throw it on the bed.

I heard him clearing his throat.

"What?"

"Why do you dressed this way when I'm not around?"

"It's not me who gone hiatus over these past few days... so don't even start~"

"That's my jacket though right?"

i glance over his jacket and lift my shoulder. Jiyong rolls his eyes.

“Look at me” he followed. He looks like a disaster. I sigh and shake my head.

I dip the towel into the warm water but suddenly he takes it from me.

“Let me see your legs.”

Umm. Excuse me? He looks at me insisting and I protrude my leg next to him and I myself am shock with the scrapes on my knees. Now he is shaking his head. I roll my eyes. He positions himself comfortably and brings my legs on his lap.

“Does it hurt?” he is wiping really gently on my knees that I don’t think the germs will be gone that way.

“You’re not doing anything..” I roll my eyes.

He touches my knees and blows it gently. Jiyong act like it is the most natural thing for him to do and continue on cleaning the area. Whereas I on the other hand… am just curious if he could hear the loud beating from within my chest.

I am watching him closely following his touch on my knees. Those wounds on his face will look so ugly tomorrow.

“What do I do next?” he look at me and I open the kit to take out the iodine and a cotton

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter