Part 3

Nothing Like Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I use the element of surprise and open the door abruptly to catch him off guard.

He’s alone.

So much for dramatic entrance.

“Hey”

“Hey, I think I’m ready to go home now..” I smile and move close to him. Who’s room is this? I look at the bed and wonder how many couples have ended on it. EWW.

“Come here…” he sounds so y when he uses that voice. “Before we go…lets… you know… have some fun?” he smiles cheekily.

That sounds so inviting but I’m just not in the mood today.

“Sorry… I’m just… not in the mood tonight… next time?”

“Baby please….” I haven’t had a chance to answer and he already kissing me, sloppily. I tasted alcohol. So, I’m going to let this go for he may be tipsy. He needs to get a hold of himself.

“Donghyuk not tonight… okay?”

He grab my arm again and this time with force.

“What the hell” this is starting to annoy me.

“I need you” he starts kissing me again and he pull me, hugging me making no room for me to breathe. He cupped my face preventing me from shaking my head and I feel my lips bleeding as he bit on it.

“You’re hurting me!” I pushed him away as hard as I can and my goal now is to reach the door and get out from this house, i took a glance at his eyes... the Donghyuk that I know is gone. His eyes is piercing through me.

Before I could reach the door I feel a strong force grabbing my hair and Donghyuk throws me like a ball to the floor. I feel numb for a moment, my back is stinging with pain.

“Oh, come on CL! You don’t have to play hard to get! How do you want this to go? Hmm? How do you always get it on with Jiyong?”

My back is hurting due to him slamming me against the floor. I never seen this side of him before, his eyes is so fierce and it’s scaring me.

"Ji-Jiyong?" why his name come up all of a sudden?

"Open relationship has its perk huh? You can sleep with whoever you want and still have him at the end of the day... I like how you guys roll.." He start getting on top of me, i can't move my body at all.

“Donghyuk, just… calm down please… you are drunk”

I tried reasoning with him. he doen't make sense at all right now.

“I know you CL.. I know you and I know GD.. Haven’t you heard people say that meeting a guy in a club is a no-no? Courting you was not easy but who knows getting in your pants is much harder... you leave me no choice” the look on his face is indescribable. He pins me down and pulls my hands up to my head locking it with one of his arm and the other is busy tracking my legs wanting to push it way to my entrance. What he said is very disturbing. His breathing on my neck and it makes me terrified to my core.

“Let me go!!! Helppp!!” I yell and cries at the same time and i'm begging him "Please... please... let me go Donghyuk..."

“Yell all you want… the music is drowning your voice…” he whispered into my ears with the most chilling voice.

That’s it. This is it for me. I close my eyes as I can feel his hand roaming in my thigh. Tears trickling down at the side.

“You know I put up with you for two months, waiting to you, but little by little, you starts to distance yourself and I can feel it.”

His lips roam around my neck. I can feel him marking it endlessly. Slowly, I start to regain myself and stop fighting it, waiting for the right moment for me to take action. His grip is loosening.

“GD, that piece of . I wonder how he feels when he knows I mess with his girl, like he did mine~”

I stunned. So, all this is because of revenge towards Jiyong? I bite my lips, the pain in my chest is unbearable. I can’t speak. No words are coming out from me. I feel so worthless. I tried so hard not to choke and letting out my cry but this is sickening. Donghyuk start pulling my dress up and trying to pull away my underwear hastily. No! With all my might, I give him a with my knee towards .

“Argh!! !” he rolls to the side and I quickly get away from him.

I just want to run and get away from this place. Taking off my left heel and grabbing my handbag that was laying on the floor. I rush out abruptly leaving him with the tears on my face and pieces of my broken heart.

I just realized I am only a play thing.

Those entire things that he done, surprising me with dinner, sending me surprise lunchbox because I said I was hungry… all of it… it was meaningless.

I think I ran over couple of people when I rushed out.  I don’t give a damn. I need to be out.

The whole thing that just happened feels so surreal. I can’t digest everything, I just want to curl up to ease this pain away. This pain I feel as I run with my bare feet feels nothing, I never felt this humiliated and broken, ever.

I run and run and run and finally stop when I stumble on the road. Scraped my knees, this blood trickling down my palms and my knees have me numb. Then, it hits me. The quiet road becomes the witness of me hitting the edge.

I cry my eyes out like i never did before. 

I need someone.

 

 

 

**********************************

 

 

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to go to a clinic to get those clean up?”

“Ah, it’s okay ahjussi…. Thank you, how much?”

I exit the taxi at the playground near my house. The ride home got me thinking of what it would be like if Jiyong was with me. I don’t know what to feel right now.

Should I be mad at Jiyong for getting myself into this? Or should I be mad at myself for not being careful enough?

The ahjussi was insisting of me to tell him who made this to me. I guess that bruises on my lips and knees shows. *sigh* where is the compact mirror when you need one. The fact that I am barefooted got him even more worried. I had to convince him that I tripped at a party and pretended to be fine the whole time. I don’t even know if he’s convinced though.

“It’s okay child, you don’t have to pay…just be car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter